View Poll Results: Do you think this is a useful service for Free Storm Theme creators?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

13 92.86%
  • No

1 7.14%
    In an attempt to make it easier to find free themes and wallpapers for the Storm, I've decided to make a blog to showcase them. I chose a blog because I figured it would be the easiest way for me to update quickly.

I've started out with the two themes that I've made (Ultimate and Tabulatuurit, and the wallpapers that go with them, but would like to get as many free themes as I can on there.

So, if you've made a theme and would like it added, please send me an email.

You can take a look at the site to see what I need for a posting, but here is the basic list.
    FOR A THEME:
    What name/alias/whatever to credit,
    Basic functionality (hidden dock, weather slots, hidden buttons, etc),
    Screenshots (just the screen; 1 to 4 different pics),
    OTA link,
    (Optional) Link to another site (such as this one) where more information and pictures can be found,
    (Optional) Web code for Paypal donation link (so visitors can donate to you if they like your themes).
    FOR A WALLPAPER:
    What name/alias/whatever to credit
    (Optional) Theme it is included with,
    (Optional) Web code for Paypal donation link (so visitors can donate to you if they like your wallpapers).

The blog can be found here: The Mynock's Sanctuary

Please only submit themes and wallpapers that YOU'VE made (ie don't steal other's themes or wallpapers). If you've edited a movie poster or something to make a wallpaper, that's ok.
    Last edited by mynockx; 10-12-09 at 09:33 PM. Reason: added another optional thing for submitted themes
    10-09-09 11:49 PM
    I've had a little bit of traffic, but I think people are probably expecting more themes/wallpapers. I'd love to accommodate the visitors...
    So, please, theme makers, submit your themes to me to have them included (either use the email link in the first post or go to the blog and use the email link there (on the left side).
    OR if you have all the information I'm asking for somewhere else, just send me a link to the location where the info is.

I really think this could be a good thing for people looking for new themes and for people who want to get their themes noticed, but I can't do it alone.
    10-12-09 09:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD