TOUCH ACTIVATED HOME SCREEN!!!

Theme name: Touch6
    Device Compatibility: Storm1&2 5.0+
    Cost: FREE!!

UPDATE:1-16-10
    -Fixed a glitch with the clock am/pm not fully displaying.
    -Fixed a glitch with the landscape app screen banner

The main feature of this theme is the touch activated icons on the home screen. The six icons on the right side of the screen will launch with just a TOUCH! The hot spot for Quick Launch(not included) is also touch activated! Manage connections and sound profiles are still click however. Also, the calendar today, and messages today naturally operate by touch to display entries, and click to launch.
    REMEMBER, once you leave the home screen, it's back to clicking.
    Download and enjoy!!
    Also, please feel free to donate(link below) if you like my work!

OTA

DONATE!!
    Last edited by zcyclist; 02-03-10 at 08:02 PM.
    01-14-10 09:51 PM
    Thank you very much for this beautiful theme "IN FREE"
    01-14-10 10:02 PM
    any chance of changing out options and media with SMS and BBM? .. maybe getting rid of the weather spot?
    01-14-10 10:06 PM
    Downloaded it on my Storm...looking good so far!
    01-14-10 10:15 PM
    Awesome theme!!! Love it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 10:16 PM
    Looks great!

01-14-10 10:34 PM
    I guess what they say is true... Some of the best themes are free. . Nice Job.

01-14-10 10:43 PM
    Only thing I don't like is the green check mark but Two Thumbs Up!
    01-14-10 10:59 PM
    Wonderful job. I love it.

01-14-10 11:07 PM
    updated the OP with the wallpaper i used in the last screenshot.
    enjoy!
    01-15-10 08:26 AM
    This rocks!!! Please let there be no big memory leak. Please let there be no big memory leak. I may have to get a PayPal account just to make a donation.

01-15-10 10:24 AM
    Is there...an..........

App screen hot spot?

01-15-10 10:34 AM
    This rocks!!! Please let there be no big memory leak. Please let there be no big memory leak. I may have to get a PayPal account just to make a donation.

LOL!
    well, while i can't promise ZERO memory leak, i can tell you how it's performed on my device.
    this theme, like every theme i've ever used(stock excluded), weather made by me or some one else, will hold stable for about about 3-4 hours after reboot, then over the next hour or so, leak about 3-5mbs, THEN stabilize and hold until my 5:00am scheduled reboot. this seems to happen on my device WITH ALL THEMES. the only exception i've seen is the stock zen, which still leaked, it just took longer for it to start leaking and didn't drop as much.
    bottom line, it's gonna leak a little, but should then stabilize and be fine(this is all assuming that you did a battery pull after initial install!). however, i can't guarantee anything because, as any seasoned storm1 owner will tell you, NO TWO STORMS ARE THE SAME! LOL
    01-15-10 01:02 PM
    Is there...an..........

App screen hot spot?

LOL!
    why, yes! there is! lol!
    01-15-10 01:03 PM
    This is looking very clean. Might have to get a download real soon.
    01-15-10 02:04 PM
    I love this, thanks for your hard work.
    01-15-10 03:07 PM
    Awesome theme. Just what I've been looking for. Thanks.

01-15-10 11:50 PM
    just updated with some glitch fixes(see OP).
    you can hit the original OTA to get the updated version.
    01-16-10 10:56 AM
    Nice theme. But have a few questions.
    Why browser on the home screen twice?
    And also why the calendar on the home screen twice?

01-16-10 12:05 PM
    Theme sure looks interesting - touch sounds awesome. But it isn't installing on my storm

It says installed after doing an ota, but doesn't show up on the themes list. Tried reinstalling, rebooting... But no luck.
    Any ideas?

01-16-10 01:06 PM
    Theme sure looks interesting - touch sounds awesome. But it isn't installing on my storm

It says installed after doing an ota, but doesn't show up on the themes list. Tried reinstalling, rebooting... But no luck.
    Any ideas?

hmm.... not a clue! are you running a 5.0+ OS? i can't imagine why it wouldn't even show up though. that's weird!

Nice theme. But have a few questions.
    Why browser on the home screen twice?
    And also why the calendar on the home screen twice?

the 6 apps on the right side of the home screen are all user defined, so you can choose whatever you want to be there. your 1st app will appear in the top left corner, apps 2-7 will appear on the right side from bottom to top.
    01-16-10 07:20 PM
    I love this theme but, is there anyway to fix the calendar today feature? If I erase something in my calendar it still shows up in the hidden today. If I add something to the calendar, it doesn't show up. It will only be updated after I reboot. So the today calendar is not perfect but I love this theme other than that. Thanks.

01-17-10 08:13 AM
    LOL!
    why, yes! there is! lol!
    Where is the app screen hotspot you are referring to here? I can only get to the app screen by hitting the bb button. Other than that, I love this theme (well, I too am having a hard time getting used to the green checkmark, but that's not a big deal). And I love that even the options, media and browser buttons are touch-sensitive!

Thanks for a great theme!
    01-17-10 10:38 AM
    I love this theme but, is there anyway to fix the calendar today feature? If I erase something in my calendar it still shows up in the hidden today. If I add something to the calendar, it doesn't show up. It will only be updated after I reboot. So the today calendar is not perfect but I love this theme other than that. Thanks.

I'm wondering about this too - and still wondering if there is an app screen hot spot on the home page, or if the bb button is the only way to get there. The calendar update would be more of a priority for me, though. I'm not great at wanting to/remembering to reboot after I add entries to my calendar, but I rely on my "today" feature a lot, so if there's any way to get it to update without a reboot, I'd be grateful.

Thanks!
    01-19-10 10:01 AM
    there isn't really an app screen hot spot, besides the BB button. it was kind of joke sorry if this confused any one!

as for the calendar entry issue mentioned above, i can't think of any reason why this would be related to the theme. i ran this theme on my device(9530) for almost a week and never once noticed any strange behavior in the calendar. and i was adding and removing entries over that period, trying to test the max length of an entry with various fonts. i have noticed, with any today theme, that sometimes the today doesn't always update IMMEDIATELY. sometimes it takes a few minutes.
    the only other thing i could suggest you try is to delete the theme and re install it.
    01-19-10 10:27 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD