I am getting a memory leak for some reason. I love the theme and will stay with it for awhile to see if it reduces. Anybody else getting a memory leak with theme?

Thanks
    Im not sure how well the S1 will handle the multiple screens. I created it for my S2 but keep me posted.
    11-12-09 09:08 AM
    Sorry I was off yesterday but had the kids all day, and with school etc I was exhausted and fell asleep at 9:30

Updates hopefully today
    11-12-09 09:09 AM
    I noticed that the alarm notifer overlays the time in landscape and when the time is in the double digits.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 12:33 PM
    looks awesome!!

I would be interested in a version with more icons on the homescreen, like a pop up dock/menu kinda like in the OSX complete theme that I tested for you.

looking really nice though!
    Dont worry!
    11-12-09 01:56 PM
    hey, love the theme
    was just wondering if
    there is anyway i can change
    the wallpaper in the landscape mode?
    other then that great
    thanks for your time and efforts
    11-12-09 03:17 PM
    Well the landscape picture thing is still untouchable it looks like but Ill keep looking into that. Ill adjust the wb icon a little as well, is it low on landscape, portrait or both?
    He answered this earlier.
    11-12-09 04:28 PM
    Awesome theme! Really fast.
    11-12-09 05:06 PM
    as far as the landscape homescreen goes, I cant find a way to have it be user changeable. If you guys and gals would like to post some lansdscape walls 480X360 I will make export a few extra versions with those changes no more than 5. So the 5 best landscape wallpapers that are posted I will export a version with it instead and post the versions up tonight when the updates come out.

Thanks
    11-12-09 05:16 PM
    as far as the landscape homescreen goes, I cant find a way to have it be user changeable. If you guys and gals would like to post some lansdscape walls 480X360 I will make export a few extra versions with those changes no more than 5. So the 5 best landscape wallpapers that are posted I will export a version with it instead and post the versions up tonight when the updates come out.

Thanks
    the same background thats used for the portrait app screen that was posted above somewhere
    11-12-09 05:24 PM
    Sorry Mothy i missed that post!
    thank you
    11-12-09 06:31 PM
    great theme
    thanks
    11-13-09 12:13 AM
    Mothy,

Here is the update promised. The memory leak has reduced and the Theme seems to have stabilized. There are a couple things to report:

1) The BT icon initially displays half the icon in landscape mode. Rotating to Portrait and back fixes.
    2) Occasionally only displays half screen when rotating from Portrait to Landscape.
    3) Battery does not show charged level during charging.

Would it be possible to add the color to the profile? It would be easier to know what profile you are in.

Theme is still great and will continue to report on bugs ( if any) on S1.

Thanks
    11-13-09 12:57 PM
    Updated:

adjusted the landscape homescreen banner layout (cleaner I hope)
    Moved WB slot up
    Added 2 more lines of hidden today
    made a version with a different landscape homescreen wallpaper (same as the app screen)

Keep me posted.
    11-13-09 03:47 PM
    Just curious... what's the Alarm Folder supposed to be used for? I just delete it so it's not a big deal, just curious.
    11-13-09 03:58 PM
    Great work...you didn't waste any time taking advantage of the landscape home screen. I can't wait to see the premium! Thanks!

11-13-09 04:07 PM
    Just curious... what's the Alarm Folder supposed to be used for? I just delete it so it's not a big deal, just curious.
    No clue what that was but I have one too.
    11-13-09 04:42 PM
    Great work...you didn't waste any time taking advantage of the landscape home screen. I can't wait to see the premium! Thanks!

Thanks

Im working ont he premium version soon while updating my other themes.
    11-13-09 04:42 PM
    Can you increase the size and accuracy of the battery meter? Please include the battery level during charging. Thanks.
    11-13-09 06:17 PM
    Can you increase the size and accuracy of the battery meter? Please include the battery level during charging. Thanks.
    Ill see what I can do.
    11-16-09 09:44 AM
    I am really digging this landscape homescreen mode. I am rocking this theme and this theme alone right now on .328, looks great so far Mothy keep up the awesome work.
    11-17-09 12:02 AM
    So have we figured out how to change the wallpaper on landscape mode?

11-17-09 12:50 AM
    So have we figured out how to change the wallpaper on landscape mode?

Sorry I have to pick the landscape wallpaper.
    11-17-09 09:25 AM
    Any chance of increasing font size on the caller id? Kind of small for us vision impaired to see who's calling. Thanks Mothy.
    11-18-09 04:53 PM
    Bump. Needs to be noticed more. Great theme!!

12-18-09 04:13 AM
    Thanks I was looking for this theme. I bought the premium but I like this one better.

12-18-09 07:07 AM
80 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD