I downloaded my first app from App World - Wheres My Phone. At least I think I did. App World sent me a link to my Bold and I clicked it, then selected Save. I'd like to install it. But, where is it? It's not in my downloads.
    03-16-10 05:57 PM
    I downloaded my first app from App World - Wheres My Phone. At least I think I did. App World sent me a link to my Bold and I clicked it, then selected Save. I'd like to install it. But, where is it? It's not in my downloads.
    Not sure I have answer for you, but you will probably find one in the third party app forum....this is for themes.
    03-17-10 04:51 PM
    anyone know what happened to Jaxjon? Haven't seen him here in a while.
    04-01-10 04:48 PM
    I've been using this theme exclusively since I got my Storm2 last year and I just wanted to say thanks again. It is an incredible theme and every time I find a new hot spot it frees up another icon slot for me! Thanks so much for keeping this theme updated and if you ever started charging for it, it would be the only theme I would ever pay for because I really don't know how I'd survive without it!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 07:45 AM
    Great theme! Been using it for months now! The issue with the overlapped icons is an easy fix, just touch the arrow then touch again! Fixed! Nice Job!

04-21-10 03:37 PM
    looks really nice! gonna try this!!!
    05-06-10 06:35 AM
    I pm'd him a few times and haven't heard anything back. I hope everything is OK. I was wondering if these themes will work on 6.0 when it comes out.
    05-09-10 06:22 PM
    I pm'd him a few times and haven't heard anything back. I hope everything is OK. I was wondering if these themes will work on 6.0 when it comes out.

I Pm'd him a few times also - haven't heard back. Shows his last login was in February. Maybe he's just busy, hope that's all it is.
    05-10-10 08:22 PM
    I am using this on my S2 and I have 2 email accounts.One of them is Comcast and the other is Yahoo.When I get a new email from Comcast,it pops up under the Message bar and the red light blinks.When I get an email from the Yahoo account, it never shows up under the Message bar unless I actually click on the message bar and the red light never blinks.
    05-22-10 11:59 AM
    Doubt it is the theme. It is more likely your email settings

05-22-10 12:02 PM
    What about the message settings?

Go to messages, BB button, settings, inbox settings, then select all...

05-22-10 12:03 PM
    What about the message settings?

Go to messages, BB button, settings, inbox settings, then select all...

Both are checked.It's weird because it doesn't always happen.Both of you guys replied and I got the notification sent to me that each of you replied.One of the emails did what it should and the other didn't.
    05-22-10 12:08 PM
    Well sorry mate, then I don't know.

05-23-10 04:08 AM
    great theme
    05-27-10 10:18 AM
    I love this theme. I keep trying to find something to replace it but I keep coming back to it.

Why has nobody else come up with the mini bar idea? All other themes just look and do the same.
    06-02-10 11:40 AM
    I love this theme. I keep trying to find something to replace it but I keep coming back to it.

Why has nobody else come up with the mini bar idea? All other themes just look and do the same.
    Miro2 is a little similar to this theme. I bought it, but came back to this one. It is just smoother and not a memory drain.
    06-02-10 11:52 AM
    Best theme ever!!!
    07-28-10 12:22 AM
    What a gorgeous theme. One of my favorites to use. Thank you for putting this up!
    10-27-10 11:15 PM
293 ... 101112
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD