Sweet theme. where is the download to get it though???
    02-17-09 06:58 AM
    never mind im a shmuck. i see the link under the pics. sorry
    02-17-09 07:10 AM
    This is the best theme!!! Just wondering 1 things, would it be possible to put the date at the top of the main screen??? I wish i could make themes like this. you the man!!!
    02-17-09 09:23 AM
    I hope no one minds, but I built a little "overlay" for GIMP and Photoshop that adds a little shadow box where the text of the icons go so that they are a little easier to read. I figured since I did the work for myself, I could share in case anyone wanted to modify their own wallpapers.

If you want to use this, you'd need the original wallpaper, the .xcf or .psd file below, and the GIMP or Photoshop program on your computer. Again, this is nothing fancier than little black boxes that line up with the text, for anyone who wants to modify wallpapers on their own.

GIMP .xcf File - Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

Photoshop .psd File - Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!
    02-17-09 10:35 AM
    I just loaded it up. Love it mothy. Can you make/steal/appropriate an SMS icon. Thats the only I see missing in my general list.
    02-17-09 10:42 AM
    I loaded the Today + them but the text doesn't show up on any of my new messages. When I hover my finger under the email icon it senses something is there but no text. The calendar items are being displayed though. Any idea why?
    02-17-09 12:18 PM
    when i recive calls it does not show a phone number. just says incoming call. any one else notice this?? anything i can do to change that? thanks
    02-17-09 01:30 PM
    I just loaded it up. Love it mothy. Can you make/steal/appropriate an SMS icon. Thats the only I see missing in my general list.
    I have the SMS Icon. Look at mine. You must tell it that you want your messages separate in order for the icon to show.
    02-17-09 01:43 PM
    OK, I'm a newb, I admit it. Also on a Mac. When I dl the link it saves as a .jad file. In the past with my curve I was able to install themes using pocketmac, and using the alx file. Pocketmac doesnt recognize the jad file as something it can install. Any suggestions? And no smart *** , "Yeah get a pc." responses please! Thanks
    02-17-09 01:54 PM
    holy sh*t.... i have been waiting for the appleberry theme and this one is sooooo much cleaner. damn this is nice!!!
    02-17-09 01:56 PM
    can you post wallpaper picture so if i decide i want to switch back?
    02-17-09 02:04 PM
    OK, I'm a newb, I admit it. Also on a Mac. When I dl the link it saves as a .jad file. In the past with my curve I was able to install themes using pocketmac, and using the alx file. Pocketmac doesnt recognize the jad file as something it can install. Any suggestions? And no smart *** , "Yeah get a pc." responses please! Thanks
    Duh. OTA link. dl'ed from my Storm. Love it when I answer my own questions! LOL
    02-17-09 05:50 PM
    ..i"ll keep saying it...these are the sweetest themes out there...care to share your svg code for the scrolling icons?

EDIT: Figures...I search for two days and as soon as I post I find that its a sample in Plazmic...ugh
    Last edited by KrackBerryKeith; 02-17-09 at 08:06 PM. Reason: oops
    02-17-09 07:39 PM
    Ok. I have searched and found nothing. I need help with the DEFAULT INBOX icon. When I put it on my home screen, I can see it in plazmic, but when I upload to the simulator or to my phone, it's not there. I've tried everything I could. I just figured I'd post this issue in here since I have this them and the Default Inbox icon is on the home screen for me. Any help would be highly appreciated.
    02-17-09 09:01 PM
    hey, great theme.. been using the today plus scrolling. i love that calendar comes up when scrolled over. is there anyway to add the profiles button to this, like in the way you have it for the scrolling with messages and calendar?
    02-17-09 09:44 PM
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEE THIS THEME but i ABSOLUTELY cant find out how to download it lol >> im sorry im a newbie to this site as well ... is there an OTA download i can do ??? or can someone possibly email me or maybe private message a answer

thanx in advance !!
    02-17-09 11:28 PM
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEEEE THIS THEME but i ABSOLUTELY cant find out how to download it lol >> im sorry im a newbie to this site as well ... is there an OTA download i can do ??? or can someone possibly email me or maybe private message a answer

thanx in advance !!
    Had the same question.. (NEwb here as well!) Go to the Crackberry mobile site from your phones browser and DL it from the thread there. Took me a while to figure it out.
    02-18-09 03:44 AM
    Hey guys. Need help on this theme. I downloaded the Today + theme and I just noticed that my calendar on homescreen is not being updated when I add new event. All my new meetings today are not there. Any idea? Emails are showing fine although once you click on the message folder they all disappear no bigge though but the calendar problem is really bugging me.

i do like this them A-LOT!
    02-18-09 08:17 AM
    I like the theme a ton and is one of the three that I currently rotate among. However, I do find the bottom bar scrolling a bit sluggish going from left to right.

Anyone else have this issue?
    02-18-09 09:23 AM
    I like the theme a ton and is one of the three that I currently rotate among. However, I do find the bottom bar scrolling a bit sluggish going from left to right.

Anyone else have this issue?
    Yes, definitely a problem going left to right. I believe it's because it stops to think about each hidden app name. IDK. I still much prefer it than to switch back to 2 rows.
    02-19-09 02:48 AM
    I have been downloading and installing every theme I can find. I keep going back to the iPhrack Zen. Clean, fast, and everthing is on the home screen I need. Thanks:
    02-19-09 05:58 AM
    nice work!!!
    02-19-09 01:00 PM
    I know I already sent you a PM thank you but I wanted to post it too!
    02-19-09 03:25 PM
    Looks good.
    02-19-09 03:26 PM
    This is the best theme on the board (today with scroll)
    02-22-09 10:38 PM
147 ... 23456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD