Theme name:Fullview for 5.0
    Theme author: jaxjon
    Supported Device Model(s) and OS: 95xx compatible with 5.0.0.328 (Not compatible with 4.7 OS's)
    Theme Cost: FREE
    Latest Build Date:11/22/09

I decided to update my old Fullview theme with Plazmic Studio 5.0 and create a new thread for it. I did a little changing on a few things, icons, backgrounds and such and also skinned the new folders and media icons. I hope you like it!

As before this theme's Home Screen still has 100% visible fonts and icons on ALL backgrounds without using any semi-transparent banners.

The theme has 12 hidden hotspots

profiles------clock------man conn

slot1--------options-------slot2

browser-----app list------contacts

messages--quicklaunch--calendar

as well as a spot for WB MB or whatever you want (slot0/1)

Do a battery pull after installation please!

As always it is FREE!
    Enjoy!

Download link(s):
    >>OTA-Original with no slot on home screen<<

>>OTA-Original with 1 slot on home screen for WB/MB<<

>>OTA-Original with 2 slots on home screen for WB/MB<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of all 12 icons with no slot on home screen<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of all 12 icons on home screen with 1 slot on home screen for WB/MB<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of all 12 icons on home screen with 2 slots on home screen for WB/MB<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of 11 icons on the home screen with no slot on home screen and Quicklaunch in middle bottom<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of 11 icons on home screen with 1 slot on home screen for WB/MB and Quicklaunch in middle bottom<<

>>OTA-Users Choice of 11 icons on the home screen with 2 slots on home screen for WB/MB and Quicklaunch in middle bottom<<

Please donate if my work pleases you.
    11-22-09 06:32 PM
    Glad to see the update, I always thought this one and black n brush were great themes!
    11-22-09 07:22 PM
    Glad to see the update, I always thought this one and black n brush were great themes!
    I'm glad you liked them. It feels like forever ago that I made them, but it's really just been a matter of months.
    11-22-09 08:20 PM
    I know what you mean. I have put out enough recently that it seems like my first stand-alone theme is "old news", but it's only been a little over a month since I posted it!!!!
    11-22-09 08:33 PM
    Great theme jax

Any chance for am original +mb+wb +ql ob bottom middle?
    I never saw the benefit of ql until I bought it this week. This theme makes it that mUch better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 10:21 AM
    The third one down in the list will be with QL in bottom middle and wb/mb slots.
    11-23-09 10:31 AM
    Rockin .. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-23-09 10:48 AM
    another great FREE theme jon. great job. i was wondering when you'd come out with a new 5.0 theme
    11-23-09 10:48 AM
    beautiful background
    11-23-09 01:21 PM
    Thoughts of Black Friday shopping with Fullview:
    11-27-09 07:52 PM
    Nice work. Love the background.
    11-30-09 09:39 AM
    I've used this theme and the first time I went to unlock my screen and noticed the FBI warning thing I was like what the **** ! Its smooth and simple the only thing I would REALLY like would be a better battery display.Other than that its nice, aside from the FBI splash wallpapper
    12-02-09 12:26 AM
    Looks nice. But can't see the black text on top of black background when using yelp and google sing alps. Other than that its beautiful.
    12-02-09 04:18 PM
    I really like this theme except I just can't stand the messages and the text colors and the blue arrows like in screenshot #3. It's a personal preference but if you could somehow make them regular font and color like originial but keep the 1st and 2nd screenshot at their place then that would be awesome.
    This is the only one that truly comes close to elle - but it maybe even better if it weren't for the modifications I mentioned above. Just my 2 cents.
    12-04-09 08:36 PM
    I really like this theme except I just can't stand the messages and the text colors and the blue arrows like in screenshot #3. It's a personal preference but if you could somehow make them regular font and color like originial but keep the 1st and 2nd screenshot at their place then that would be awesome.
    This is the only one that truly comes close to elle - but it maybe even better if it weren't for the modifications I mentioned above. Just my 2 cents.
    Just my 2 cents, but I think the color selection is what makes it great! And the glow on the arrows is a cool effect. I always thought this one was better than Elle!
    12-04-09 08:44 PM
    Ok, I downloaded from the link at the beginning of this thread.

>>OTA-Users Choice of 11 icons on the home screen with 2 slots on home screen for WB/MB and Quicklaunch in middle bottom<<

It showed download to be successful and shows in my applications. The theme does not show up inthe options>themes. I have reloaded twice and pulled battery each time.

My storm2 is running OS 5.0.0.320.

Any help appreciated

Thanks
    Last edited by AggieEngineer; 01-01-10 at 01:29 PM.
    01-01-10 01:26 PM
    Ok, I downloaded from the link at the beginning of this thread.

It showed download to be successful and shows in my applications. The theme does not show up inthe options>themes. I have reloaded twice and pulled battery each time.

My storm2 is running OS 5.0.0.320.

Any help appreciated

Thanks
    I recompiled the theme and reloaded it to the website. Try it again, hopefully it will work. I had that happen one time with another theme someone else had but I didn't pursue it after it failed so I don't know the cause.
    01-01-10 03:50 PM
    That looks like it worked. I will play with it tonight. Looks like nice clean theme.
    Thanks Again
    01-01-10 04:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD