Default Dual Hidden Dock Today Plus Weatherbug Edition (damn thats a mouth full) I put together this very simple theme for myself but thought Id release it. It is very small 131 kb and runs great. There are 2 4 Icon Hidden docks (can only have 1 open at a time), with Weatherbug (or your fav icon) in slot 1 it will alsways be on screen. Also upto 5 Today Plus items displayed. All stock except for the menu and dialog boxes. Enjoy and Id like to hear feedback for improvements sake.

OTA LINK: http://blueroomsolution.com/Themes/t...kStormDDTP.jad

Blank Screen Version (1 Icon in the top corner for weather bug or whatever)
    Click the uper left to use quicklaunch, lower right for manage connectins and lower left for mail. Hidden Text enabled as well

http://blueroomsolution.com/Themes/t...heme_Blank.jad

Small Toolbar version:
    A small 5 customizable icon toolbar at the bottom. Has a small transparency behind them so the dont disappear depeiding on the wallpaper. icons shake when hovered on. Click the uper left to use quicklaunch, lower right for manage connectins and lower left for mail. Hidden Text enabled as well

(For the 5 customizable icons the unread indicators for sms, mail, bb messenger will not work becasue they have been resized but 3rd pary icons will resize and fit.)

http://blueroomsolution.com/Themes/t...e_StormSBZ.jad

I will post all new version in this thread so keep me posted for what you would like to see.

Happy Easter
    Last edited by mothy; 04-10-09 at 05:28 PM.
    04-09-09 11:15 AM
    I really like this, nice file size too, I am off to download it.
    04-09-09 11:37 AM
    Nice work mothy (as always), will be giving this a try, thanks!
    04-09-09 01:42 PM
    Hello there and good afternoon..

i was wondering if you could shed a little light or some guidance for me on how you created the hidden docks. im just getting a handle on creating themes within the new version from Plazmic.. but I really would like to know how to create hidden docks.

Thanks for your time.

Rodfather.
    04-09-09 02:11 PM
    Now this is downright sexy, and super small file size, nice work...

04-09-09 02:20 PM
    Very nice!!
    04-09-09 03:14 PM
    you always make amazing theme Mothy, great job
    04-09-09 03:21 PM
    I like that last wallpaper!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 04:30 PM
    im liking it man... the sounds icons is cool there... it would be nice to have a few more icons down there that size as a bottom dock maybe like an App screen, options, etc.
    04-09-09 05:58 PM
    Looks good. Would also like to see the version that ClassAnova and Josh were talking about in the "best themes" thread. It was similar with only WB at the top right, but no hidden docks on the side.
    04-09-09 06:39 PM
    Where did you get this background I really like it. And yea I love the theme by the way very simple but so clean
    Now this is downright sexy, and super small file size, nice work...

04-09-09 06:58 PM
    I am really liking this theme and the fact that it was released except for a few things.

I really wish the hidden docks didn't have the handles showing, something similar to what classa nova showed when the theme was in beta. This was it would have a truly clean look.

Also if the sounds icon culd be added to the toolbar this would really clean up the homescreen and make an amazing theme.

I am not surer if you do personal themes but I would love to donate to have these ideas done.
    04-09-09 07:57 PM
    One thing I've also noticed is the left side slide dock stays open sometimes. I tried a quick pull and a hard battery pull with no luck but other then that the theme ROCS

04-09-09 08:24 PM
    Hey Mothy I downloaded the theme and I really love it, but is there a way to the names bigger when someone calls? I can barely see it
    04-09-09 08:43 PM
    had several requests for this wallpaper -

04-10-09 08:25 AM
    Looks good. Would also like to see the version that ClassAnova and Josh were talking about in the "best themes" thread. It was similar with only WB at the top right, but no hidden docks on the side.
    Yes I will, (Today)

im liking it man... the sounds icons is cool there... it would be nice to have a few more icons down there that size as a bottom dock maybe like an App screen, options, etc.
    I could do that with stuff like Calendar, BB Messenger SMS, what do you think?

I am really liking this theme and the fact that it was released except for a few things.

I really wish the hidden docks didn't have the handles showing, something similar to what classa nova showed when the theme was in beta. This was it would have a truly clean look.

Also if the sounds icon culd be added to the toolbar this would really clean up the homescreen and make an amazing theme.

I am not surer if you do personal themes but I would love to donate to have these ideas done.
    Well that version had no docks or icons other than the one in the top right corner and Ill get that version out today.

One thing I've also noticed is the left side slide dock stays open sometimes. I tried a quick pull and a hard battery pull with no luck but other then that the theme ROCS

Havent seen that but I have noticed the button to hide is a little finickey though

Hey Mothy I downloaded the theme and I really love it, but is there a way to the names bigger when someone calls? I can barely see it

Can do and I got you PM about the other issue and to ansser that now "yes I can do that"
    04-10-09 08:54 AM
    yeah the BBM, messages, or whatever would be great. i was thinking a link to the app screen down there would be cool just as the BB logo... any way to make them customizable as well? I just really like clicking the screen for the app screen..

Oh yeah i dont remember if the clock clicks to clock app or not but hopefully that would be there if it isnt
    04-10-09 09:01 AM
    A handy feature would be to add some functions like clicking the date to bring up the calendar, clicking the time to bring up the clock, etc. Really liking this one mothy and will be glad to donate, thanks.
    04-10-09 09:02 AM
    Dude, nice theme! I love the file size and the fact that it doesn't slow down my Storm. Thank you!

04-10-09 09:11 AM
    if you could close off the top and bottom of the docks or round them off or something to make them look a little better
    04-10-09 09:21 AM
    great theme and thanks for the wallpaper
    04-10-09 09:44 AM
    THX stevebtx12. I was searching all last night!

04-10-09 10:03 AM
    As long a your revising...could you make the color stand out when you change the sound profile. It blends in. Ty

04-10-09 01:22 PM
    Blank Screen Version (1 Icon in the top corner for weather bug or whatever)
    Click the uper left to use quicklaunch, lower right for manage connectins and lower left for mail. Hidden Text enabled as well

http://blueroomsolution.com/Themes/t...heme_Blank.jad

Small Toolbar version:
    A small 5 customizable icon toolbar at the bottom. Has a small transparency behind them so the dont disappear depeiding on the wallpaper. icons shake when hovered on. Click the uper left to use quicklaunch, lower right for manage connectins and lower left for mail. Hidden Text enabled as well

(For the 5 customizable icons the unread indicators for sms, mail, bb messenger will not work becasue they have been resized but 3rd pary icons will resize and fit.)

http://blueroomsolution.com/Themes/t...e_StormSBZ.jad

I will post all new version in this thread so keep me posted for what you would like to see.

Happy Easter
    04-10-09 05:26 PM
    more custimizations to come after the holiday.
    04-10-09 05:34 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD