Added a couple of new versions to the 2nd post.
    Badass!!! I LOVE the bold icon version, Now if only you could do up a non OCD slot on the two new versions for us berryweather homescreen wallpaper fans.

Did I mention I love you? ....jk
    Last edited by jonboy666; 02-02-10 at 01:32 AM.
    02-02-10 01:21 AM
    Jax... on the Default icon version with HTC like large clock without OCD icon and clock bottom faded to allow for clear viewing of Berryweather Wallpaper icon/text (which is the second from the bottom on the first post)... any way to add the sound profiles icon up there to indicate which profile you are on?

Thanks!
    02-02-10 01:23 AM
    nice work on this one
    02-02-10 02:21 AM
    Jax... on the Default icon version with HTC like large clock without OCD icon and clock bottom faded to allow for clear viewing of Berryweather Wallpaper icon/text (which is the second from the bottom on the first post)... any way to add the sound profiles icon up there to indicate which profile you are on?

Thanks!
    Done!

10char
    02-02-10 05:35 AM
    Badass!!! I LOVE the bold icon version, Now if only you could do up a non OCD slot on the two new versions for us berryweather homescreen wallpaper fans.

I will post that up as soon as I can get to it.
    02-02-10 05:36 AM
    Gosh dang Jax! I don't think I've ever seen so many versions of a theme before... Looks great man!

Now..... Which one do I wanna try today? Hmmmmmmmm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-10 05:44 AM
    Gosh dang Jax! I don't think I've ever seen so many versions of a theme before... Looks great man!

Now..... Which one do I wanna try today? Hmmmmmmmm

Have you been in the Precision Zen Remix thread recently

But yes.. these theme developers are very generous to try and meet the needs/wants of a lot of different people - and not to mention for free.
    02-02-10 04:33 PM
    As requested.

02-02-10 10:06 PM

I have added links to the no ocd versions in the second post, description highlighted in red, no screenshot for those right now.
    02-02-10 10:24 PM
    this theme is too sick!!!

is there anyway you could do an 8 icon version of the bold icons with the ocd slot?
    02-02-10 10:42 PM
    jax.. with the bold/droid version faded clock with no ocd i have a few issues. First, the top hidden today for the calendar is off when you highlight the text. second, the text of the icons on the homescreen looks a little awkward with the boxes around them and i recommend jsut removing the text there totally.

Also removing the transitions DOES speed up the theme but i know a lot of people like them. So many versions i cant decide which is my favorite anymore!
    02-03-10 01:40 AM
    I will work on the fixes tonight. Thanks.

02-03-10 07:09 AM
    we really need to come up with a name for this series of themes, clock face precision zen or clock theme just are not cool enough for this great series
    02-03-10 11:02 AM
    This is by far my favorite theme out there. I also love the fact that when you lock the phone, the clock is still the large clock. I was wondering though if when you update the Bold version, if it was possible to make the big clock viewable on the lock screen in portrait as well as landscape. If not no big deal. Thanks for the sick themes.
    02-03-10 01:23 PM
    hey jaxjon can you possibly post the wallpapers planet shooting up the colored beams (5th picture on your first post) as well as the one with a nebulae in space (7th pic)? Thanks a ton and your themes look great btw.
    02-03-10 02:17 PM
    Took Trills suggestions and critiques and redid the no_ocd and ocd versions of the bold and droid_b versions. See screenshots on second post of the no_ocd versions, the ocd looks the same except the clock and ocd icon of course.
    Last edited by jaxjon; 02-03-10 at 07:08 PM.
    02-03-10 06:16 PM
    hey jaxjon can you possibly post the wallpapers planet shooting up the colored beams (5th picture on your first post) as well as the one with a nebulae in space (7th pic)? Thanks a ton and your themes look great btw.
    Here you go!!!
    02-03-10 07:20 PM
    OMG! Try this wall out. Especially on the droid_b version. The colors make the icons pop out at you.
    02-03-10 07:35 PM
    This is by far my favorite theme out there. I also love the fact that when you lock the phone, the clock is still the large clock. I was wondering though if when you update the Bold version, if it was possible to make the big clock viewable on the lock screen in portrait as well as landscape. If not no big deal. Thanks for the sick themes.
    I'd rather keep it simple and not add it to the landscape screen. Thanks.
    02-03-10 07:38 PM
    pleeeeease jaxjon could you do an 8 icon version in the bold icons of this one?

I would be more than willing to donate!!!!!

02-03-10 09:25 PM

I will work on it asap.
    02-03-10 10:10 PM
    is it possible to due a today version using windows icons?
    02-04-10 12:13 PM

Done, check the second post.
    02-04-10 09:06 PM
    Done, check the second post.
    These are great themes! Is it possible to have one with 12 icons?
    02-05-10 05:24 AM
    Hey jax, love what you are doing here. Just have a couple small, well hopefully a couple small requests to this theme.

http://mobihome.awardspace.com/zen_c...tom_2_bold.jad

If you could make a couple changes to it lmk through pm and I will be more than willing to donate for your time, thank you so much.
    02-05-10 09:11 AM
89 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD