The CleanCut theme is available for BlackBerry Storm and Storm 2 smartphones with support for both OS 4.7 and OS 5.0. There is not much to be said about this theme as you can see it is simple and clean. The theme looks a bit iPhonish but hey it is a good look.

Here are the OTA links
    CleanCut Theme for BlackBerry Storm / Storm 2 OS 4.7
    CleanCut Theme for BlackBerry Storm / Storm 2 OS 5.0
    03-10-10 07:36 PM
    Where is the hidden today of the theme?
    03-11-10 02:01 AM
    I really like this theme - it's colourful but clean and the menu's have transparent which I love.

Good job!
    03-11-10 02:58 PM
    Whoa that's cool. real nice
    03-11-10 05:14 PM
    No hidden today for now but it can be added in the next release if there is an interest for it.
    03-12-10 01:43 AM
    Looks nice and clean.
    Are there any hotspots?
    Is there a 4 icon version or only 2row/8 icon?
    03-12-10 08:49 AM
    I do have a interest, so would love to see a today theme please.
    03-12-10 10:00 PM
    this is the first theme I am making for the storm and I have something with some extras like hotspots iphone style slideing of menus but it is a bit buggy but until I fix it totally, I think it is best not to release it.
    03-15-10 07:36 AM
    Excellent theme...very clean and simple...definitely would like to see a hidden today version! thanks!!
    03-15-10 10:11 AM
    I am fixing the last few bugs, not a lot of free time exams season..
    03-16-10 10:07 PM

Here is a small preview of what I am working on if there are any ideas on how to improve this theme I would appreciate them. What you see above is a menu slider you tap and the menu slides on the next page each with 16 customizable icons. This is good for all people who have a lot of apps in the main menu. Now the question is should the first page be shown on the home screen and you just slide in the menus or you tap somewhere and the slider menu pops up and then you flip the pages.
    03-16-10 11:47 PM
    Whatever you decide, sway to what is easier on memory. If you want it clean and simple, taking out memory depleting animations is a wicked idea
    03-18-10 12:03 PM
    I really like Pro V3 by Natemz and so do a lot of people due to it's simplicity. It just didn't support OS 5.0 and so there came Pro V4.. but that bombed.
    03-18-10 02:42 PM
    very nice!

where did you find the icons..or did you make them?
    03-18-10 05:55 PM
    No I am not very good at icons... I asked a designer at get a freelancer to do a icon pack for the themes and he did it.
    03-18-10 08:14 PM
    Note: I will be releasing a new version soon with a sliding dock with icons and an empty home screen. I will make the menu BG darker so that labels are readable. Any ideas what do you want on the homescreen?
    03-27-10 03:26 AM
    I've tried many themes and find that larger colorful app icons, a larger clock, hidden today, hot spot for QL and a dark BG for the home and app screen work the best for me. ( I like 8 icons on the home screen only.) You know the "clean cut" look. :-)

There are many great themes out there but usually the icons and font are too small so they don't work for me.

Oh yeah and if the wallpaper can be changeable that would also be great!
    03-27-10 09:43 AM
    Great suggestion btw about the wallpapers I can not get the menu WP to change since BlackBerry Theme Studio 5... there seems to be something wrong about it and it's not only the Storm who is having this problem. Or maybe I am doing something wrong. I don't know but I will try to do my best. Any other suggestions are welcomed
    03-27-10 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD