would it be possible to add a sms/mms icon and/or split email messages and text messages? i tried seperating messages in options, but that didn't work.
    I set mine to separate and a "sms and mms" icon appeared in the main app list. I don't know why yours doesn't work.
    07-31-09 04:12 PM
    i must have thought that it was the bb or live messanger icon before and didn't realize title below. thanks,
    07-31-09 05:35 PM
    Any chance of adding a Meterberry slot on the left side like the one on the right for WB?

Would be sweet.
    07-31-09 08:13 PM
    Any chance of adding a Meterberry slot on the left side like the one on the right for WB?

Would be sweet.
    Ok. I will have to reset the svg first so that WB and MB are in 0 and 1 slots, I'll work on it.
    07-31-09 09:07 PM

Would be sweet.
    Done!
    Link is in the original post. Left icon is position 1, right is position 2, all the other hidden icons will follow in order.
    Let me know if it works ok.
    07-31-09 09:57 PM
    Done!
    Link is in the original post. Left icon is position 1, right is position 2, all the other hidden icons will follow in order.
    Let me know if it works ok.
    Downloading now. WOW! Service with a smile , you're the best! Back in a few to let you know how it works.

Update: Ok, everything looks good, however, MB is not changing icons and not showing the status, just Meterberry under the icon. Does it matter which slot you have it in? I'm going to try and move it over to the WB slot to see. Back in a few.

Update 2: Ok, nothing new. As a matter of fact WB is now not showing the info below the icon. Great theme, hope this is not too much to fix. Let me know if I've not been clear on the issue. Thanks again for wonderful support.
    Last edited by Goldwinger; 08-01-09 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Update 2.
    08-01-09 07:18 AM
    Great job on this, love the homescreen!
    08-01-09 07:46 AM
    T
    Downloading now. WOW! Service with a smile , you're the best! Back in a few to let you know how it works.

Update: Ok, everything looks good, however, MB is not changing icons and not showing the status, just Meterberry under the icon. Does it matter which slot you have it in? I'm going to try and move it over to the WB slot to see. Back in a few.

Update 2: Ok, nothing new. As a matter of fact WB is now not showing the info below the icon. Great theme, hope this is not too much to fix. Let me know if I've not been clear on the issue. Thanks again for wonderful support.
    I will check it out and get it fixed today...I am out of the house right now so it will be a while probably. I'll post here and PM you when its ready. Sorry for the mess up.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-01-09 09:31 AM
    Goldwinger,
    I have been playing around with it on my phone..I don't have MB but have moved WB from one slot to the other and have seen no problems..text is visible under icons and above when focused.

08-01-09 09:45 AM
    Cool theme. Just dld and love it.
    08-01-09 01:26 PM
    Goldwinger,
    I have been playing around with it on my phone..I don't have MB but have moved WB from one slot to the other and have seen no problems..text is visible under icons and above when focused.

Thanks for checking. What MB does is rotate between a few different icons that represent different things, like available memory, battery temp, time since last reset and so forth. When the memory remaining icon comes up, normally under the icon it states how much memory is left and will change as the memory changes. Sort of like WB changing from cloudy to sunny or the temp changing from 72 degrees to 80 degrees. What's not showing up under MB is the numbers like they do under WB.

I hope I'm explaining myself so you can tell what I'm talking about. BTW, WB is working fine now, must have been a fluke.

Was there a special way for you to do the WB slot? If there was, MB might need the same. Just a thought.

Thanks again for a great theme. My wife took one look at it and said WOW!

Ok, must have needed a battery pull, because it's working fine now. So now it's the perfect theme. YEAH! Sorry if I cause you some alarm.
    Last edited by Goldwinger; 08-01-09 at 07:12 PM. Reason: UPDATE
    08-01-09 07:09 PM
    Great! I'm glad it is working for you now. I thought it had to be something simple like that as I couldn't find any errors on the programming side. Battery pull (or quickpull) is your friend.
    08-01-09 08:09 PM
    meterberry was a good idea, downloading now.

jaxjon, did you happen to add the call log icon to this one, or where you planning on adding? i know you can set the phone option to open with call log, but then when i hit my send button, it brings up the call log as well.

or would you happen to know a way to seperate what these two options to where when you push the send button, the dial pad will come up, and when you hit the phone icon it will show call log?
    08-03-09 10:50 PM
    meterberry was a good idea, downloading now.

jaxjon, did you happen to add the call log icon to this one, or where you planning on adding? i know you can set the phone option to open with call log, but then when i hit my send button, it brings up the call log as well.

or would you happen to know a way to seperate what these two options to where when you push the send button, the dial pad will come up, and when you hit the phone icon it will show call log?
    As far as I know, unless there is a third party app for call log (which I don't know how to create), you are stuck with using the phone app and set it to call log on startup. I have mine set that way as I pretty much call the same people so I just hit green button and scroll to who I need to call. Sorry, but I don't know any other way.

If you know someone with some java expertise maybe they can help make an app for you.
    08-03-09 11:09 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD