There are many great themes out there..... however, this is one that I ( & my son) are looking forward to seeing. I was in grade school when Episode IV came out and was fortunate enough to share the prequels with my son.

This is really exciting........

Keep up the GREAT work!!!!!!!
    03-02-09 10:59 PM
    Oh man, this is looking great. I cant wait, excellent choice for the primary background by the way. That collage-y picture is my laptop background. love it.
    03-03-09 12:48 AM
    very nice theme
    03-03-09 01:38 AM
    i want this theme...
    03-03-09 02:29 AM
    theme looks awesome. needs icons. thats it. i see alot of themes out there have downloaded a bunch and the reason mostly is icon usage. i just like the effect of having theme orientated or at least close too theme orientated icons on there. this theme would really pop with it.
    03-03-09 02:44 AM
    theme looks awesome. needs icons. thats it. i see alot of themes out there have downloaded a bunch and the reason mostly is icon usage. i just like the effect of having theme orientated or at least close too theme orientated icons on there. this theme would really pop with it.
    First, Let me say I am sorry for the Delay. We had a major snow STORM lol get it. That has really been taking up my time. I am how ever work late into the night and early mornigs to get this done.

Ok, to answer your question, I would be happy to look at them. Send me a zip file with all of them and I will look at them. I am working on a nice glowing effect set of icons that will work great with this theme. But if your icons look really good i might just include some. I have made some icons my self like, The Death Star as the Browser & the R2-D2 for Email O by the way. I am also trying to add sounds to the icons when pressed so when you click on the email you hear R2-D2 Sounds. Anyway PM me with your email & i will give you mine email so I can get those icons from you.

Thanks everyone for your support.

JoeBerry9530
    03-03-09 07:31 AM
    Don't worry about the delay man, you are providing us a great service. Looking forward to the release!!
    03-03-09 02:47 PM
    thought I would check in to see how it was coming-looks awesome from the screenshots
    03-04-09 05:11 PM
    Can't wait for you to finish this one, looks great! Thanks in advance
    03-04-09 11:27 PM
    might want a pic of anikin in movie three when he turns evil, pretty BA.
    03-04-09 11:31 PM
    Can't hardly wait...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-05-09 03:48 PM
    I would pay for a Boba fett/slave 1 theme
    03-05-09 03:55 PM
    I would love a theme like this as well!
    03-05-09 04:56 PM
    I was just wanting to check on the status of this theme. I am looking forward to this very very much! It looks awesome! Are you going to customize the icons?
    03-06-09 10:20 AM
    I was just wanting to check on the status of this theme. I am looking forward to this very very much! It looks awesome! Are you going to customize the icons?
    Hello, Everyone YES I have been working on the icons.

I am creating icons that glow with a nice green & blue to work with the theme. Almost like a lightsaber.

I am almost done with this icon set. I will be creating a set of icons with the Death Star - Browser, R2D2 - Email Icon, Still trying to figure out what to put for the Calander & Contacts.

I left no icon untouched. Profile Icons, Email Notifications, Volume Level, Battery Bar (as the battery power gets lower the colors change from green to yellow to orange then red), Signal Bar (same thing) The icons on the home screen bounce. Also on the Application Screen I used no fonts under the applications when you touch the app it glows and the name of the app shows up at the top of the screen. This makes for a cleaner look and feel.

I will be posting new pics very soon. I'm soooo excited I might stay up all night to get the new picks ready for tomorrow.

I can't wait for you all to see. Thanks again for all your support. I will need some help with getting this hosted for download.

Take care,
    JoeBerry9530
    03-07-09 01:07 AM
    Really great theme!! nice work. any chance of different colors coming? Not much of a green fan.
    03-07-09 08:41 AM
    sooooo subscribed
    03-07-09 10:09 AM
    I can't wait for you all to see. Thanks again for all your support. I will need some help with getting this hosted for download.

Take care,
    JoeBerry9530
    I sent you a PM.
    03-08-09 12:36 PM
    Well Done!
    03-08-09 12:53 PM
    Anxiously awaiting - thanks again for your hard work on this theme...
    03-08-09 01:01 PM
    I'm so excited to see this one!! Looks awesome!!
    03-08-09 02:03 PM
    I agree! Anxiously waiting!
    03-09-09 11:09 AM
    I can't wait to get this Star Wars Theme...I would love a Blue color one if you can do that along with the green.

Thanks for all your great work.
    03-09-09 09:08 PM
    the pictures are stellar.

This thread is subscribed.. finally something with defined images and some animation and a ZEN with no TODAY! this is perfecto! I can't wait!
    03-09-09 11:05 PM
    any update? Also would you see about having an icon for VZ Navigator and Visual VM?

Thanks Bro!
    03-10-09 11:15 AM
152 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD