first off i would like to say that the app looks great. however my problem is when i click the link to download the app it brings up a box that asks to open or save. saving didnt really do anything, so i tried to open. when i did it said it couldnt find the program that created it. i just bought my bb the other day and am completely new to it. can you please help?
    The link is a OTA. You use your Blackberry Storm's Browser and click on the link from your Blackberry to install.

Or you can copy the link and email it to your Blackberry and click on the link in your email.

Or you can download the ZIP file uncompress it to your Desktop. Then use your Desktop Manager (Blackberry Syncing Software that came with your Storm) to install the theme. When you open your Desktop Manager click on the Application Loader and load the theme from there.
    Good Luck

JoeBerry9530
    03-15-09 08:46 PM
    ok, thanks
    03-15-09 09:12 PM
    Just wondering what will be different in the Today version of the BerryWars them?
    03-15-09 09:45 PM
    Great theme all the functions work great and I agree a blue version would be great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 10:00 PM
    Great theme all the functions work great and I agree a blue version would be great.

A Blue Version is Coming Soon!!! Along with a Today Version. So Subscribe to this thread or Donate and you will get a email sent to you when the new release becomes available with a link.

JoeBerry9530
    03-15-09 10:31 PM
    Just wondering what will be different in the Today version of the BerryWars them?
    Hmmmmm Today Version you want...

How would you like it to be? That is the question.

JoeBerry9530
    03-15-09 10:34 PM
    Thanks Joe Berry this theme is awesome. Works and looks great!
    03-15-09 11:03 PM
    BerryWars theme we search for, Donate we must.....

donate next week...

I was not wanting a today version just wanted to know what the difference is between BerryWars and Today version.
    03-16-09 11:06 AM
    this is tight as ****!!!
    03-16-09 12:42 PM
    Awsome work...but there is one small bug i found when you switch your phone to silent mode everything is great but incoming calls still ring through was lucky i was just walking out of the office when a call came through, if this could be fixed it would be perfect... :-)
    03-16-09 09:54 PM
    Awsome work...but there is one small bug i found when you switch your phone to silent mode everything is great but incoming calls still ring through was lucky i was just walking out of the office when a call came through, if this could be fixed it would be perfect... :-)
    What OS ver. are you using I am using .75 and mine is set to Silent it works fine. Try doing a battery pull to reset the phone. Let me know if this works.

JoeBerry9530
    03-16-09 10:04 PM
    thank you the battery pull fixed the incoming call issue perfectly... ;-)
    03-17-09 08:50 AM
    BerryWars theme we search for, Donate we must.....

donate next week...

I was not wanting a today version just wanted to know what the difference is between BerryWars and Today version.
    All this yoda speak is cracking me up.

03-17-09 08:53 AM
    I've been running this since SAT night w/no problems. I have Quick Pull scheduled to run @ 3:00AM everyday. I have not had to do any addt'l battery pulls. Great theme!!!

03-18-09 12:34 AM
    im dling this theme right now and i hope it doesnt slow my storm down to a crawl. if this theme doesnt do that ill never change it lol
    03-18-09 09:54 AM
    The theme is interesting, but some of the backgrounds seem confusing with the icons. Have you thought of simplifying the bacxkgrounds to feel like star wars, but not be specific images? Like shapes and silhouettes that recur in the movies?
    03-18-09 10:24 AM
    The theme is interesting, but some of the backgrounds seem confusing with the icons. Have you thought of simplifying the bacxkgrounds to feel like star wars, but not be specific images? Like shapes and silhouettes that recur in the movies?
    I am going to put the text back to the Green for the icons instead of Gold & I am making a Blue Version as well. No Sorry the Graphics are going to stay the way they are.

But when I release the BerryWars 2.5 redone with the full version of pazmic. I am compressing the graphics a little and putting the fonts for the icons back to the Green. This will make the theme below 2mb.

JoeBerry9530
    03-18-09 08:12 PM
    im dling this theme right now and i hope it doesnt slow my storm down to a crawl. if this theme doesnt do that ill never change it lol
    When you first load the theme. Do a Battery Pull & Also Select the icons once & turn the Storm to Landscape Both ways a couple of times after that it will run nice and fast.

Enjoy!!!
    JoeBerry9530
    03-18-09 08:15 PM
    I've been running this since SAT night w/no problems. I have Quick Pull scheduled to run @ 3:00AM everyday. I have not had to do any addt'l battery pulls. Great theme!!!

What OS are you running? .75 .103 ???

JoeBerry9530
    03-18-09 08:16 PM
    freakin sweet...

I have been running this since this weekend with no slowness or any increased memory loss. I use some other apps and have added a few since first getting this and no issues with anything whatsoever. Also running only .75 OS.

Great theme thank you.
    03-18-09 08:47 PM
    Is there a way to fix the font not showing in the custom sound menu?

03-18-09 10:08 PM
    Is there a way to fix the font not showing in the custom sound menu?

I am aware of this and I have tried many times to fix this. I am going to be testing this with the new Plazmic to see if this fixes the problem.

I will let you know ASAP.

JoeBerry9530
    03-18-09 10:34 PM
    Thanks Bro! Everything is incredible with this theme, kudos to you!
    03-19-09 08:30 AM
    Awesome!, I love it. thanks for the hard work you put in on this. Looking forward to V2.5 and beyond!
    03-20-09 08:06 AM
    Any chance this is available for the 8330 curve?
    03-23-09 03:00 AM
152 ... 34567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD