Hello Everyone Need some help. Can anyone help out with any of these issues? (.75)

Naaaa Everything is ok.... I have a memory leak. So I am trying to figure out if it's from the animation of the backgrounds Star Wars pulsing is causing the problem. Or if it's the sounds that I am trying to embead into the theme trying to export from composer to create a .pmb file but I get an error everytime during export. I can however export a SVG No problem when I look at the SVG File The directory it is expecting the sounds to be is \Sounds

The sounds I am adding linkup with the actions like Focus & Activate Sounds for R2-D2 Icon & Darth & C3-PO... Anyway I have spent alot of time on this and I am getting stressed out.

If you have any pointers to help me out would be great! I am going to make a youtube video with good quality to show the theme off.

There is a cool phone lock app that I am waiting to see if I can get the ads off of. I made background screen that works with it & looks great with the theme it has Darth Maul closeup shot with the Star Wars logo above him. Anyway I am babling... and yes the slider works. Here is a sneak Peak!!!

If I dont figure out how to fix the leak & the sounds of the icons. I will release it anyway. Shhhh Dont tell anyone that FRIDAY NIGHT it will release no matter what. It's worth 1 battery pull a day. Because it looks soooo dam nice!

By the way I tryed placing the wav files in the ringtone folder and I placed them in the User folder and the sounds still dont work. I also created a Sounds folder in the root directory - Any Ideas?

Take Care,
    JoeBerry9530
    Last edited by JoeBerry9530; 03-12-09 at 12:48 AM.
    03-11-09 11:57 PM
    I moved this info up to the top of the thread.

JoeBerry9530
    Last edited by JoeBerry9530; 03-13-09 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Updated Icons
    03-12-09 01:13 AM
    Whats the error your getting? Is there any description for the error?
    03-12-09 07:54 AM
    Btw, This Looks Awesome!
    03-12-09 07:55 AM
    Whats the error your getting? Is there any description for the error?
    Here is the error I am getting on exporting a .pmb file from Composer 4.1.0.15:

Error: The attribute "action" is a required attribute for <xforms:submission> elements but is missing for the <xforms:submission> element named "Form_Submission_4".
    Error: The value "Form_Submission_4" for attribute "submission" of element <submit> named "xforms_submit_39" is invalid.
    Error: The element <model> named "xforms_model_38" is required to have a child element <submission>.
    Warning: 0 warnings and 0 messages were generated during processing of this file.
    3 error(s) were encountered.

Thanks in advance.
    JoeBerry9530
    03-12-09 08:26 AM
    this is gonna be the best theme i can't wait
    03-12-09 08:34 AM
    Ok, from 1st glance it looks as if your naming conventions are inconsistent. As for the errors:

1. Add the "action" att for the submission element name it "Form_Submission_4"
    2. Change the name of the "submission" element to Form_Submission_39" possibly.
    3. Might need to add a submission element to this one.

These are all hypotheses, I am a programmer but I have not worked with the Composer program. I hope this helps or points you in the right direction.

One last question, what is the sound byte for? Is it mandatory for the theme to just be BA?!
    03-12-09 08:57 AM
    I can't wait either... this is a great theme. Kudos to you!
    03-12-09 08:59 AM

One last question, what is the sound byte for? Is it mandatory for the theme to just be BA?!
    The sounds I am adding linkup with the actions like Focusing on a Icon & Activating an Icon makes Sounds.
    Like:

1) R2-D2 - Says "R2-D2 Sounds"
    2) Darth Vader - Says "I am your father"
    3) C3-PO - Says "Helo Sir, I am C3-PO Human Cyborg Ralations"
    4) Death Star - Sidious Says "Wipe Them Out, All Of Them"

These have nothing to do with embeding sound but is on topic
    Cool Ringtones:

1) Yoda - "Answer The Phone You Must"
    2) R2-D2 - "Cool R2-D2 Sound Byte"
    3) Star Wars Theme Song

For Incoming Messages:
    1) Yoda - "A Message From The Dark Side, There Is"

Like Do You....

JoeBerry9530
    Last edited by JoeBerry9530; 03-12-09 at 09:35 AM.
    03-12-09 09:07 AM
    Thats sick! I am a huge Star Wars fan and I have been monitoring this post for a month and just from the screen shots this will be a great theme with or with out the sounds (the sounds would be icing on the cake tho )!

I hope it is all able to come together for you. I know I'm not the only one here who has subscribed to this thread. From a general software dev's stand point (not a theme dev), the more complex you make a program or any form of software, the wider the door opens for possible errors.

If you need someone to test for you please feel free to PM me. I hope my input on the errors has helped.
    03-12-09 09:20 AM
    Thats sick! I am a huge Star Wars fan and I have been monitoring this post for a month and just from the screen shots this will be a great theme with or with out the sounds (the sounds would be icing on the cake tho )!

I hope it is all able to come together for you. I know I'm not the only one here who has subscribed to this thread. From a general software dev's stand point (not a theme dev), the more complex you make a program or any form of software, the wider the door opens for possible errors.

If you need someone to test for you please feel free to PM me. I hope my input on the errors has helped.
    Thanks for your help!!! Alot!!! I have to leave my office soon but, when I get home tonight maybe I could call you. And I can send you a link to connect to my desktop remotley and help me out with this. and at the same time upload the theme to your desktop at the same time. Thanks for your help. Thanks in advance.

JoeBerry9530
    03-12-09 09:30 AM
    Thanks for your help!!! Alot!!! I have to leave my office soon but, when I get home tonight maybe I could call you. And I can send you a link to connect to my desktop remotley and help me out with this. and at the same time upload the theme to your desktop at the same time. Thanks for your help. Thanks in advance.

JoeBerry9530

I will not be online tonight as I will be going out of town for the evening, but PM me and we can try to arrange something that might work.

CrastShmor
    03-12-09 09:42 AM
    Is it true? Release tonight? Can't wait!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 07:04 PM
    Oh man, this is looking great! Totally going to replace all my themes with this once it's released.
    03-13-09 08:25 PM
    I cannot wait to see this theme as well.
    03-13-09 08:28 PM
    This is far the best Star Wars theme out there for the Blackberry Storm. JoeBerry9530 has out done him self.
    03-13-09 09:03 PM
    Looks great, can't wait to get it.
    03-13-09 09:32 PM
    JoeBerry9530,

Hello all Star Wars Fans. Just so you know all updates are at the front of this thread. I have done alot of work and I am pretty much done.
    shoooooooooosh.... So please read the first thread for all updates.

Thanks,
    JoeBerry9530
    03-14-09 03:34 PM
    ok i tried to download the jad and it came up with internal error. double checked to see if its me but everything else i click on out side of here works. any ideas?
    03-14-09 06:28 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with getting the links to work. I get an error message from the server.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    03-14-09 06:30 PM
    just tried again. its seems like its just the links on your page. getting internal server error on everything. any one else having this issue?
    03-14-09 06:31 PM
    Afraid so!
    03-14-09 06:33 PM
    Berrywars 2.0 Theme
    (Download Uncompress & Install with Desktop Manager)

http://www.touchstonehosting.com/ber.../Berrywars.zip

We were working on the OTA. I will be back at 8:45PM To finish the OTA issue.

Sorry about the Issues.

JoeBerry9530
    03-14-09 07:14 PM
    All the links now work except one <Yoda - Message From The Dark Side There Is.mp3> you get a Bill Clinton saying <I did not have sex with that lady> Hummmm I do think this is the wrong mp3 for Yoda hummmm
    Last edited by smkymountains; 03-14-09 at 07:27 PM.
    03-14-09 07:17 PM
    an idea for chewbaca is maybe throw an immage of him in with his mouth open and teath showing when you scroll over him. and as soon as the ota is posted i will be downloading. dude this is freakin sweet!!
    03-14-09 07:31 PM
152 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD