If you follow my @Natemz Twitter account you might have already seen this theme. I have updated one of my most popular themes BBampd to version 3. Version 3 adds several new features and includes a updated new look. If you liked the original BBampd you are sure to love BBampd 3. This theme now features a hidden top dock, 6 on screen hotspots as well as Calendar, Clock and Connections shortcuts. The new UI is sleek and flows very well. Beta testers have reported that the theme runs very fast as well. Be sure to to follow me on TWITTER to get the latest updates on all my themes, and maybe even beta test for me.

Download BBampd 3 on your BB browser via the links below. If you need a desktop installer don't fret. Anyone who donates can request the ALX files and I will send the link. Simply leave a note in the donation requesting the files and I will send them all

BBampd v3 RED
    BBampd v3 BLUE
    BBampd v3 GREEN
    BBampd v3 PINK
    BBampd v3 SILVER

All my themes are FREE. To keep them that way please donate if you are able.

05-19-10 12:43 AM
    Thanks for this theme...I always like it !
    05-19-10 06:00 AM

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-19-10 06:14 AM
    This is my favorite theme! Glad to see it's updated. Is there a Tour update? Thanks, Natemz!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-10 06:22 AM
    This is hot!!!!!!!!
    05-19-10 06:49 AM

05-19-10 06:58 AM
    awesome, using blue right now
    05-19-10 10:53 AM
    Very nice work, as always.....
    05-19-10 11:40 AM
    Silver version updated. fixed a bug
    05-19-10 07:39 PM
    Silver version updated. fixed a bug
    Natemz....I posted this on the 9550 thread but maybe you didn't see it so I'll try here. I love the theme, I've used yours before. The only thing I would like to see is on the hidden today, when you tap messages or calendar, is it possible to have a darker background come up with the today items for us berryweather users? I've seen other themes that have this feature, like a box that the items appear in. Otherwise the items are hard to read with the berryweather wallpaper being used. I hope I made this clear enough for you to know what I mean. Have a box come up that contains the items, and then disappear when they are cleared. It would be easier to read for those of us that use the berryweather wallpaper like in your screen shot. Thanks
    05-19-10 09:38 PM
    Very nice theme. I downloaded this last night. Runs smooth, very little memory loss. Sleek icons. Keep up the good work.
    05-20-10 07:44 AM
    Loved the previous version and this one is even better - nice job. One thought for an update or the next rev would be a Messages hotspot on the top status bar where the message indicators are displayed. This would match up with the Calendar hotspot in the bottom bar.
    05-20-10 08:13 AM
    Loved the previous version and this one is even better - nice job. One thought for an update or the next rev would be a Messages hotspot on the top status bar where the message indicators are displayed. This would match up with the Calendar hotspot in the bottom bar.
    great idea because I really wouldn't want to change any of the existing hotspots
    05-20-10 08:49 AM
    No lag at all with lyr's 692 hybrid..Love this theme, clean n sharp. Hope u could give a darker background with the hidden today so it would be easier to read. Also, is it possible u make the fonts (in dialog box) smaller so it would fits the box?
    Thanx for a great themes natemz..(i also use ur blackberry pro v5 themes)
    05-20-10 10:22 AM
    Great work. My new favorite theme.

05-20-10 03:38 PM
    another solid theme...
    05-21-10 03:36 AM

05-21-10 06:48 AM
    I guess the lack of response means we aren't going to get a dark background for the today items?
    05-21-10 07:25 AM
    I guess the lack of response means we aren't going to get a dark background for the today items?
    Been requested in other themes by Natemz. For whatever reason he seems opposed to that type of feature. His themes are really nice looking, but not for me as I use custom wallpapers with themes and the today text just doesn't show nicely on most of my favorite walls.

I've seem some really well done today box displays. One theme recently released has done an excellent job both graphically and functionally with this. Maybe Natemz will reconsider sometime in the future on this type of feature and turn a great theme into a really great theme
    05-21-10 07:52 AM
    wait and see
    05-21-10 08:11 AM
    Any word on bbamp Tour version? i'm still using the old one and the wallpaper resets upon reboot. Would love this version.

05-21-10 08:15 AM
    wait and see
    Still waiting. Look, if he doesn't want to do it then why doesn't he just post he's not going to change it so we can move on? If he is going to do it, why not post that too?
    05-21-10 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD