03-11-11 04:27 PM
62 123
tools
    Great theme once again, I think its ur best and my personal favorite!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-19-10 02:33 PM
    I'm experiencing a HUGE battery decrease (15% / hour) with this theme installed over 5.0.0.484 (9500).
    04-23-10 07:46 AM
    I love this theme. Very attractive and functional. The thin icon bar at the bottom, the method for hiding it and the icons in portrait is great.

I am experiencing a weird, annoying bug that replicates every time. (running .607)

Start in portrait mode with icon row showing, then go to landscape to show all of the icons, then back to portrait. At this point my screen in completely non-responsive. If I hit the blackberry button to show all the icons, that works, and the screen is responsive again. The back button hides the icons and the screen remains responsive.

Anybody else having this issue?
    04-23-10 12:09 PM
    Had BB pro v4 til now. Sweet work. Donation for sure. I agree with all the positive comments in the prior posts in the thread. The only negative I agree with is the comment about the clock not being centered when in certain applications while using in portrait. One question though, where is the quick launch hot spot?
    04-23-10 09:45 PM
    awesome job as always! love all your themes and this is yet another to add to my list =) (lovin the purple)
    04-23-10 09:46 PM
    Found the quick launch hot spot. Center of the screen right below the clock/date. Nice
    04-23-10 10:10 PM
    Nate:

I know you're busy . . . but just wanted to remind you to post the walls for these bad boys . . .

TIA.
    04-27-10 08:07 AM
    Anyone else notice a lagtime on .32? My applications run fast. However when moving from Home to Setup and back there is a delay of 2-3 seconds.

Any ideas?

Edit: I'm using a 9530
    04-27-10 02:05 PM
    NEW version 5.1!
    I heard your cries! Both Launch bars are now user definable. That makes 18 icons that you can have on your homescreen. I also made the notification icons slightly bigger. The reason I had to do this is because the Launchbar icons use the same notification. Since they are smaller it made the notifications too small on the LB. So I tried to find a nice balance. And yes, now any icon in the Launchbar will have notifications on it. No longer is it limited to just Messeges. I also adjusted some fonts, fixed some bugs and made some other tweaks throughout the theme. Please report any bugs you may find.

Use the download links in the first post.

It will keep all your icon placements.
    04-27-10 02:47 PM
    how about this...
    04-27-10 02:54 PM
    Nate, im getting a message saying server down when trying to download 5.1.
    Thanks

EDIT::: Never Mind!! Working Now. Impatient i guess...LOL! THanks Looks great!
    Last edited by SouthernSaltine; 04-27-10 at 03:07 PM.
    04-27-10 03:05 PM
    I love this theme, and Nate I love that you respond to the requests of your users.

I wonder if the customizable bars are really a gain. Now my home screen and the first 2 screens of full icons are essentially the same. With the old theme, those that were hard wired to the mini bar could be hidden or stuffed in a folder. That allowed me to have a full new set of apps available to me when I hit the black berry button.

Now when I hit the black berry button, I only have access to the apps that are on my home screen until i scroll down a time or two. I know you can't make everybody happy all of the time, and customizable set ups always seem more flexible. But, in this case, the method to customize is almost counter productive.

Am I missing something?
    04-27-10 10:01 PM
    I love this theme, and Nate I love that you respond to the requests of your users.

I wonder if the customizable bars are really a gain. Now my home screen and the first 2 screens of full icons are essentially the same. With the old theme, those that were hard wired to the mini bar could be hidden or stuffed in a folder. That allowed me to have a full new set of apps available to me when I hit the black berry button.

Now when I hit the black berry button, I only have access to the apps that are on my home screen until i scroll down a time or two. I know you can't make everybody happy all of the time, and customizable set ups always seem more flexible. But, in this case, the method to customize is almost counter productive.

Am I missing something?
    Like you said, can't please everyone. I have to go with the masses on stuff. If I were charging for my themes, I might could make different version to please everyone. But there is an insane amount of time spent on making these themes. I just can't do it. I'm sorry
    04-27-10 10:45 PM
    Nate, totally cool. I was really just making sure that I was not missing an easy change. I love the theme, and love that you make it available for free. There is not a pay theme that I like better than this theme. Thanks for providing it to the community.
    04-27-10 11:49 PM
    Great looking theme once again
    04-28-10 08:07 AM
    Awesome Theme - Golf Claps
    04-29-10 08:33 AM
    I love your themes as always. Though I just installed the leaked 9530 .591 last night, and I'm noticing some occassional lag issues, especially with the bottom bar buttons. Sometimes when I get a new message, I try to tap the message icon on the bottom bar, but the whole bar no longer responds to touch, and I have to flip to landscape to hit the message icon there. I'm not sure if it's a problem with the leaked OS or if something changed with the leak that doesn't play nice with your theme. Just wanted to throw that out there in case you might have heard something.
    04-29-10 02:55 PM
    Awesome theme! Yellow would be incedible!

04-29-10 11:35 PM
    Love your themes...don't use any others...but...having major issues with this one. I'm also having the problem with the icon rows freezing up. If I tap on the right or left side three or four times, they unlock usually. I've had to put my storm back in the holster a few times as well to fix it.

Let me know if there is a fix for this. I'm using Lyricdal's 612 hybrid. Never had any issues with your themes in the past with his builds.
    04-30-10 07:56 AM
    I guess I am relly stupid when it come to downloading apps. When I try to OTA it it says the file cannot be found. Can you please explain how to get it on my phone? Thanks!
    04-30-10 11:39 AM
    Nate:

unless I'm doing something wrong, the wallpaper size that is posted on BBOS seems to be 120x160 . . . can you post 360x480?

TIA.
    04-30-10 01:22 PM
    Good jobb NATE! keep them themes coming!!!
    04-30-10 03:15 PM
    This is possible the best theme that I have used. RIM needs to hire you!!!
    05-01-10 07:21 PM
    Awesome theme as always. But I am curious. I have done several battery pulls and yet in portrait view the top 1/8 to 1/4 inch of the screen has a black space. The date/time bar area does not sit at the top of my screen. If I go to landscape the full screen is used. Just not in portrait. Is this just a me problem? Let me know.

Last edited by AE86Taylor; 05-04-10 at 07:39 AM.
    05-04-10 07:37 AM
    Awesome theme as always. But I am curious. I have done several battery pulls and yet in portrait view the top 1/8 to 1/4 inch of the screen has a black space. The date/time bar area does not sit at the top of my screen. If I go to landscape the full screen is used. Just not in portrait. Is this just a me problem? Let me know.

that space is for all your notifications, it 's perfect!!
    I'm really loving this theme
    05-04-10 10:25 AM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD