Gotta click on it from your phone. That's why its called Over The Air.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-09 04:55 PM
    Kajun.......you could also left click on the ota link copy short cut and
    paste it in a e-mail and send to your phone.....if you have a pc
    Last edited by vawayne; 12-14-09 at 07:22 PM.
    12-14-09 07:20 PM
    I just wanted to thank you guys for the work and imagination/frustration you have put into creating this theme. I'm not a big custom theme kinda guy and have bought and been disappointed in quit a few themes. So needless to say I always end up back with the storms default theme. However I ran across this today and though, "yeah lets hurry up and try this so I can delete it" thinking that I wouldn't be happy.

This is now my theme, everything I wanted in a theme and it works beautifully. The only thing I would change to make it perfect for me, would be making the hidden spot to raise and lower the 10 buttons a bit bigger(I have large hands) and to make the full app menu pull up when you click the right side of the screen. VERY minor things and the them is AMAZING to say the least!!! Thanks again!
    12-15-09 06:02 PM
    I just wanted to thank you guys for the work and imagination/frustration you have put into creating this theme. I'm not a big custom theme kinda guy and have bought and been disappointed in quit a few themes. So needless to say I always end up back with the storms default theme. However I ran across this today and though, "yeah lets hurry up and try this so I can delete it" thinking that I wouldn't be happy.

This is now my theme, everything I wanted in a theme and it works beautifully. The only thing I would change to make it perfect for me, would be making the hidden spot to raise and lower the 10 buttons a bit bigger(I have large hands) and to make the full app menu pull up when you click the right side of the screen. VERY minor things and the them is AMAZING to say the least!!! Thanks again!
    Thanks I appreciate it. I too switch themes very often. There should be hotspots above the left and right sides of the dock that take you to the app screen
    12-15-09 06:08 PM
    Oh ok yeah they are there, one thing that seems "weird" to me is I have the messages icon on the left dock at top. But when I hover over it, it isn't displaying the messages. It did this at first?
    12-15-09 06:11 PM
    Oh ok yeah they are there, one thing that seems "weird" to me is I have the messages icon on the left dock at top. But when I hover over it, it isn't displaying the messages. It did this at first?
    For troubleshooting, move it to one of the WB slots and see if it works there.
    12-15-09 06:31 PM
    I just noticed I got a new email, and it will only display it if it has the red "star" above the messages icon? Is that correct? Is there anyway to change it to show X amount of messages that are in your inbox?
    12-15-09 06:33 PM
    On mine the messages icon shows all NEW messages in the today area. And also for my email icon, it also shows in parentheses below it how many emails are in my inbox. So in either case I can't find the problem. Send me screenshots if you want and I'll try to fix it.
    12-16-09 12:20 PM
    Nice job..
    12-16-09 12:21 PM
    On mine the messages icon shows all NEW messages in the today area. And also for my email icon, it also shows in parentheses below it how many emails are in my inbox. So in either case I can't find the problem. Send me screenshots if you want and I'll try to fix it.
    Yeah that's what mine is doing. I was just asking if it was supposed to display ALL the last email topics in the today area regardless if it was a New message or not. So everything is good thanks for your help!

12-16-09 01:26 PM
    nice theme man
    12-16-09 01:51 PM
    Nice Theme...Thanks!
    12-16-09 02:18 PM
    I love this theme, but there is a problem...

My speed dials don't work with this theme (click number and hold to speed dial that slot).

If I switch back to Zen, it works.
    12-23-09 01:21 PM
    I can't think of how that could possibly be theme related, they work for me fine.

12-23-09 01:57 PM
    I can't think of how that could possibly be theme related, they work for me fine.
    Hmmm. Ok, here is the situation.

With this theme, my speed dial never works.

With the default theme, it works once, and not again (until a bat pull).

So, its not the theme, there is a bug somethere else, but this theme makes the bug appear first.

So, off to figure out what the heck is going on.

Edit: Oh and this is with 5.0.0.419

Thanks, and thanks for the theme, I love it.
    Last edited by fakeplasticdream; 12-23-09 at 04:53 PM.
    12-23-09 03:38 PM
    There is a speed dial issue with all os's above the stock .320.

12-23-09 04:31 PM
    Awesome aesthetic, really suits the storm. Thanks for your hard work.
    12-23-09 05:57 PM
    Bump bump. Great theme.

03-26-10 03:58 AM
    I gotta say I love this theme. Super smooth and very low memory leak.

Kudos!
    04-10-10 10:05 AM
    Definitely low memory leak. I love it, thanks for the great work!

04-10-10 09:17 PM
    Great theme!

My only issue is that the clock is black when the screen is locked, it's hard to read. Otherwise it's great.
    04-13-10 11:48 AM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD