I agree with Minako about the blue highlights.It would be my # one theme if the highlight could be softened.Just a suggestion but since most people appear to love the Blue theme with the blue highlights..perhaps you could just lighten the black theme up.Thanks awesome theme
    I'm glad you like the theme! As I stated earlier, I'll look at some text options when I get some time.
    11-29-09 01:11 PM
    emporarily suspended due to overtraffic

Site down.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-09 01:31 PM
    emporarily suspended due to overtraffic

Site down.

After looking, I see that there has been a HUGE amount of traffic on my web hosting site this month (probably because I have released alot of themes!!). My current account is a free account on Awardspace with a 5GB of traffic limit per month. It should be reset on Tuesday at the start of the month, so please try again then!
    11-29-09 01:54 PM
    I love this theme!!
    12-15-09 10:37 PM
    I love this theme!!
    Thanks! Glad you like it!
    12-16-09 12:07 AM
    I just downloaded the theme but I can't find it in my themes ... What do I do

12-27-09 02:25 PM
    Awesome theme. One question. You know how with 5.0 if you're on the app screen, you can now usually click on the time and it'll take you to the clock, same as you can now do with clicking the signal meter to get to connections? It looks like the signal meter/connections part of it works, but you can't click on the time in the app screen to get to the clock. Just a small thing in the grand scheme of things, but with that functionality, I just hide my clock icon since I can get to it from everywhere by the hidden button on any home/app screen. Is there anyway you can make that work on your theme? It might just be that the time is so close to the meter so they're overlapping? Thanks again for a very cool theme. And thanks for looking into this if you do. Much appreciated. It's a great theme either way. ;-)
    12-28-09 09:16 AM
    I just downloaded the theme but I can't find it in my themes ... What do I do

If you don't have a Storm, it will not work. If you have a Storm, it needs to be on the 5.0 software.
    12-28-09 10:14 AM
    Awesome theme. One question. You know how with 5.0 if you're on the app screen, you can now usually click on the time and it'll take you to the clock, same as you can now do with clicking the signal meter to get to connections? It looks like the signal meter/connections part of it works, but you can't click on the time in the app screen to get to the clock. Just a small thing in the grand scheme of things, but with that functionality, I just hide my clock icon since I can get to it from everywhere by the hidden button on any home/app screen. Is there anyway you can make that work on your theme? It might just be that the time is so close to the meter so they're overlapping? Thanks again for a very cool theme. And thanks for looking into this if you do. Much appreciated. It's a great theme either way. ;-)
    It does work if you get to the exact spot, but I have noticed that it is inconsistent and on new themes that I have been working on I am actually overlaying my own button in the SVG file so it is more consistent. I will try to update this theme this week to work better! Thanks for the the comments and feedback!
    12-28-09 10:17 AM
    Nice theme.... I just wish the fonts through out the theme were bigger
    also I think the hot spot needs to be bigger for sliding icons

hot spot problem solved

Last edited by vawayne; 12-29-09 at 11:43 AM.
    12-28-09 02:15 PM
    Bump great theme. Maybe make some updates or changes and I am sure you will get a great theme

03-26-10 04:42 AM
    Bump great theme. Maybe make some updates or changes and I am sure you will get a great theme

Thanks for the comments! What type of changes/updates did you have in mind?
    03-26-10 09:16 PM
    Just the font colour and icons. I think a nice red lettering on black background would be great and also do a red signal and battery meter.

Edit: also maybe make it a 10 icon standard dock that is hidden. Like the top five icons slide to the left and the bottom five slide to the right. Also add wb.
    Last edited by latin_teacher85; 03-27-10 at 10:14 PM.
    03-27-10 10:11 PM
    Is is great if has a link to download to PC. (alx and cod file)
    03-30-10 03:08 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD