Sorry to hear that. I use this theme frequently and do not experience memory issues caused by the theme.
    Its probably being caused by some other app. I need to remove em all and from scratch to find the culprit. Keeping the hot themes comin!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 11:02 AM
    What an amazing theme, one of the best that I have seen so far. Keep up the good work.

01-21-10 11:06 AM
    What an amazing theme, one of the best that I have seen so far. Keep up the good work.

Thanks so much for the comments! Glad you like it!
    01-21-10 03:08 PM
    hi im new to blackberry and have a storm 2 9520 (vodafone uk ) . the cube theme looks great and the teal color is gorgeous . unforunately im unable to download it to my phone . i am doing an ota and have a data plan with vodafone . the message i get is ' 907 invalid cod http error 408 request time out '. is this download only for the USA ? . tried it a few times always through my phone , same message . thanks for any advice .
    01-21-10 05:53 PM
    hi im new to blackberry and have a storm 2 9520 (vodafone uk ) . the cube theme looks great and the teal color is gorgeous . unforunately im unable to download it to my phone . i am doing an ota and have a data plan with vodafone . the message i get is ' 907 invalid cod http error 408 request time out '. is this download only for the USA ? . tried it a few times always through my phone , same message . thanks for any advice .
    Sorry for your troubles. The download should not be specific to US, not to my knowledge anyway. I can try to post a desktop manager version if you would like to try to install that way.
    01-21-10 06:14 PM
    How do you get berryweather in the background with the globe wallpaper? I am baffled.
    01-21-10 06:52 PM
    Great theme. Great on memory running 5.0.0.419/436. Only reccomendation is a weather slot would be great. Other than that, best theme around, paid or free!!

01-21-10 07:06 PM
    How do you get berryweather in the background with the globe wallpaper? I am baffled.
    I am not a BerryWeather user myself, but I know that you need to download the wallpaper, and then somewhere in berryweather settings you set that wallpaper to use in berryweather.
    01-21-10 07:11 PM
    Great theme. Great on memory running 5.0.0.419/436. Only reccomendation is a weather slot would be great. Other than that, best theme around, paid or free!!

Thank you for the comments! I usually like a wether slot also, unfortunately there isn't really anywhere to put it where it doesn't interfere with something else!
    01-21-10 07:12 PM
    Thank you for the comments! I usually like a wether slot also, unfortunately there isn't really anywhere to put it where it doesn't interfere with something else!
    Berryweather help? I tried to send the image to myself and save as wallpaper but I do not have that option.
    01-21-10 07:22 PM
    Rob asked me to respond to you since I have been running the theme with BW.

You need to save The Cube theme wallpaper as wallpaper on your BB. Then in the BW menu, you go to the Settings/Homescreen Wallpaper and at the bottom of that page click Select image & select the saved wallpaper.

Then its kind of hit/miss on the settings - play around with them until you like what you see . . . for this theme I mostly use Icon Centered style; no backdrop; 30px top margin & 10px for left & right margin. You may prefer something different.

Hope this helped.
    01-21-10 09:40 PM
    Sorry for your troubles. The download should not be specific to US, not to my knowledge anyway. I can try to post a desktop manager version if you would like to try to install that way.
    Hi Rob

Thanks for your prompt reply . i would appreciate it if you can try and post a desktop manager version . will try again today using my phone . cheers .
    01-22-10 06:06 AM
    Got it, once I got the wallpaper I was all good. I had to go through my Opera Browser in order to save the wallpaper. Damn BB browser.
    01-22-10 10:09 AM
    Another great theme Rob. Nice job. Have you given any thought to providing a QuickLaunch hotspot? Perhaps the lower left hand corner or a bar immediately below the top Date/Message indicator bar would server.
    01-22-10 11:16 AM
    I love the screenshots. However, the theme doesn't show up in the themes folder in Options. It is in Applications and everything is set to allow.

I'm running 4.7.0.122 on a 9530 and have deleted and redownloaded the theme multiple times without being able to load the theme.
    01-22-10 11:30 AM
    Thanks so much for your comments! I do try to keep them functional and easy to use. Here are the walls for this theme.

Nice, I love this WP. Can't use the theme cause I'm on a 9700, but will make use of the images. Thanks.
    01-22-10 11:34 AM
    Hi Rob

Thanks for your prompt reply . i would appreciate it if you can try and post a desktop manager version . will try again today using my phone . cheers .
    Hi Rob

Sorry to bother you again but anychance of posting a desktop manager version of the cube . i have tried a couple more times with ota link but after it starts to download for a while i get the error message again .

Thanks
    01-22-10 01:05 PM
    I love the screenshots. However, the theme doesn't show up in the themes folder in Options. It is in Applications and everything is set to allow.

I'm running 4.7.0.122 on a 9530 and have deleted and redownloaded the theme multiple times without being able to load the theme.
    That is because the theme is not compatible with 4.7 version OS.
    01-22-10 01:23 PM
    Another great theme Rob. Nice job. Have you given any thought to providing a QuickLaunch hotspot? Perhaps the lower left hand corner or a bar immediately below the top Date/Message indicator bar would server.
    That is a good possibility, let me see where it fits best!
    01-22-10 01:24 PM
    Hi Rob

Sorry to bother you again but anychance of posting a desktop manager version of the cube . i have tried a couple more times with ota link but after it starts to download for a while i get the error message again .

Thanks
    Yes, I will try to get it done this evening. For sure over the weekend!
    01-22-10 01:25 PM
    Hi Rob, another thought is it would be nice if the Messages Hidden Today also had the opaque background like the Calendar does. That would allow the text to standout better than it does, especially if you are using BerryWeather in the wall paper mode.

Can't make up my mind which one of yours I like best: Sophisticate, Extremity or Cube - they're all great!
    01-22-10 02:20 PM
    Hi Rob, another thought is it would be nice if the Messages Hidden Today also had the opaque background like the Calendar does. That would allow the text to standout better than it does, especially if you are using BerryWeather in the wall paper mode.

Can't make up my mind which one of yours I like best: Sophisticate, Extremity or Cube - they're all great!
    The message area does have the opaque background, unless you downloaded the other day when i had the bad file upload. The change I made was for the background not to display if you didn't have any new messages, but if you do the background displays. You may try to download again if yours does not do this.
    01-22-10 02:34 PM
    That is because the theme is not compatible with 4.7 version OS.

Damn! Too bad, I really like it. As soon as Telus rolls out an upgrade, I'm trying again.
    01-22-10 03:06 PM
    nice theme.
    12-11-10 01:59 PM
74 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD