For example, some people prefer Opera mini to the Blackberry browser, or use a different messenger than BBM, so I am thinking of changing those so that they are user definable for which app they will pull up based on icon order on the app screen, much like the 8 user definable apps are now.
    That would be awesome!
    03-10-10 11:09 AM
    Thanks for your comments, I'm glad you like (mostly!) the theme! The profile icon could probably be added to the landscape app screen, the portrait app screen banner doesn't have a whole lot of space, but maybe I can do something. I have been planning to make a change to the non-changeable icons on the toolbar to allow a little bit of choice. For example, some people prefer Opera mini to the Blackberry browser, or use a different messenger than BBM, so I am thinking of changing those so that they are user definable for which app they will pull up based on icon order on the app screen, much like the 8 user definable apps are now. I just haven't had a chance to sit down and devote some time to it based on my crazy work schedule the last few weeks!
    Rob...

I can imagine the time and effort you've put into this theme. Even my attempt at a self-designed theme, which isn't nearly as elaborate, is really time consuming.

Again, my nitpicks were personal preference, and I might be full of p00p from somebody else's perspective.

I just noticed that you have the volume icon on the lock screen banner, so it would probably fit in landscape. I also looked back at the applications banner and see what you mean about tight space... you've squeezed in many of the items that are at the bottom of the homescreen.

Either way... really nice work! I haven't bought a premium theme for a while, because I wind up ditching most of them within a few hours. I really appreciate developers like you who give us a chance to try before we buy.
    03-10-10 02:36 PM
    Thanks for all the great comments guys!
    03-10-10 09:46 PM
    Still rock'n with this theme. So far your best IMHO. Anything new coming?
    04-16-10 07:14 AM
    By far the best theme I have applied on the storm. I personally think it has a leak issue...but so has every theme ive applied to the storm!
    04-16-10 09:04 AM
    This is my new favorite theme on my Storm. The only thing is, at least on mine, there is a major memory leak. With the theme I used prior to this, I would use Quickpull maybe once a day, every two days with the stock theme, but with this theme it's about once every couple of hours. I still plan on using it though, fantastic job on the design!!!
    04-18-10 05:31 PM
    I've been running this for quite some time and I have not experienced any memory leak. I usually go 36 to 40 hours between a re-boot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 08:15 PM
    Not wanting to beat a dead horse but I've have 2.5 MB with just over 60 HRS uptime.
    04-21-10 08:15 AM
    This is my favorite theme...but why does it duplicate folders, browsers, etc.

Noticed it when i downloaded OS .623...when ever i apply this theme its doesnt recognize where to place apps and duplicates items?

Still a good theme..memory doesnt seem to be affected but its a pain!
    Last edited by Papadonna; 04-23-10 at 11:04 AM.
    04-22-10 10:47 AM
    I just sent Rob a few bucks for his good work, so I thought I'd bump this great theme.

I've been running it for two months now and am still very happy with it... compared to some "premium" themes where I paid up front, and wound up tossing it after a couple of hours.

I really appreciate developers who let us try before we buy.
    05-07-10 10:18 PM
    I downloaded the .591 leak. It has brought back the SMS for the hidden today but it's not exactly working with this theme. Upon receiving a new SMS message I touch the message hot spot and nothing happens. When I touch the "SMS and MMS" button the the tool bar the message appears but not with the pop up background. Can this be fixed or do I have a setting wrong somewhere?
    06-01-10 08:40 AM
    .591 is really buggy. I rolled back to .328 because the lockscreen doesn't work and I couldn't get some SmrtGuard functions to work, either.

You'll find few developers who will spend the time and effort to make an app work with leaked software that may never be widely used.

This is a great theme, though.
    06-01-10 07:40 PM
    I downloaded the .591 leak. It has brought back the SMS for the hidden today but it's not exactly working with this theme. Upon receiving a new SMS message I touch the message hot spot and nothing happens. When I touch the "SMS and MMS" button the the tool bar the message appears but not with the pop up background. Can this be fixed or do I have a setting wrong somewhere?
    I don't know if you have your settings to be separate boxes for text and email, but you might try combining them. It may not work, as the OS also does not treat incoming mail and missed calls the same, I actually had to build those as different items in my SVG so that you would get the background for both. SMS may work the same way, however there is no allowance for custom SMS in Composer, so I don't think I make it works the same way. I could build code to show a background when you tap on the SMS icon, but in order to make the screen look clean, I would have to activate a background on the focusin for SMS icon, then add another button on that to be able to activate SMS, making it a 2-step process. Don't know if it is worth it??!!??
    06-01-10 09:39 PM
    Thought I would mention it but ya, probably not worth it. Thanks for the info.
    06-02-10 07:17 AM
    bump to top
    06-21-10 09:59 PM
    Still my favorite theme! Any chance of getting a minor customization? (Black w/no icon text on the OCD slot.)

10-10-10 01:16 PM
    Is this only for the Storm? I have the Bold 9000 with OS 5.0 and REALLY wanna try out this theme. It looks very nice
    10-10-10 01:49 PM
    Is this only for the Storm? I have the Bold 9000 with OS 5.0 and REALLY wanna try out this theme. It looks very nice
    Yes, it is Storm only. Sorry!
    10-10-10 08:53 PM
    Still my favorite theme! Any chance of getting a minor customization? (Black w/no icon text on the OCD slot.)

We may be able to work something out, PM me.
    10-10-10 08:55 PM
    great theme
    10-17-10 01:29 PM
70 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD