Tried a quick search but didn't find an answer. After installing a new theme, icons are no longer in their folders on my storm. Is there a quick fix for this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 11:13 AM
    Unfortunately, there is no quick fix for this. Each theme has its own configuration, so every time you install a new theme you have to reorganize the folders and icons to your liking. The good news is that if you ever change the theme and then go back to it, all your changes will still be saved. The only advise I can offer is to come up with a file system and organization that works best for you and apply that to all the themes that you install. That way eventually you're gonna get to learn where everything 'belongs' and makes for easier reorganization with each newly installed theme.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-09-10 11:20 AM
    Thanks for the quick reply!
    01-09-10 11:22 AM
    I love rearranging everything after a theme change. Not. --1985
    01-09-10 02:18 PM
    Yeah I know the feeling and I feel your pain. It is ******** how each theme has its own configuration.
    01-09-10 02:47 PM
    I agree with Sandesh. I use the same configuration for each theme and have become proficient and creating about three folders and moving icons around. After a couple of times it becomes easier, does take some time, but make the longer term use of the phone more proficient because everything is always in the same place.
    01-09-10 03:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD