Anyone know how to fix the drop down text menu from being black on black when texting? What setting do I need to adjust?
    05-29-09 07:34 PM
    I believe this is how you do it and it has worked for me:
    Go to 4 tab down on right column thing in theme builder
    go to list and change the black font color to gray (or any other font so you can see it with a white and black drop not white or black tho)

tell me if this works
    05-29-09 07:41 PM
    go to list and change the black font color to gray (or any other font so you can see it with a white and black drop not white or black tho)

tell me if this works
    That would adjust the email menu and I don't want to do that. Any other ideas?
    05-29-09 07:55 PM

tell me if this works
    So I changed the font to a dark grey to try and keep the font dark and it shows a little better, but I would rather change the background to a lighter color so I can keep the black font. Is there anyway to change the background itself because it looks as though the background stays as the stock default theme background and is not changing with the new theme background I'm using.
    05-29-09 11:06 PM
    you can not change the font on the menu screen. You must use the default font, anything else will create the black on black bug. If you switch it back it should fix it
    05-30-09 01:47 AM
    Yea, go to the "list" section and click the "icon font" name and click reset to default. It's a bug in the apparent "official" version of plazmic...such is our life as developers...
    05-31-09 12:32 PM
    Yea, go to the "list" section and click the "icon font" name and click reset to default. It's a bug in the apparent "official" version of plazmic...such is our life as developers...
    What bboyer said....its so dumb, i would rather none of the elements of a custom theme show up once you start a 3rd party app, just to totally eliminate any of that black on black white on white issue.
    05-31-09 01:04 PM
    Thanks guys, figures it was a bug.

KD, our jokes about "white fat middle aged straight men with shotguns and beer in front of their trailers" was censored.
    05-31-09 02:07 PM
    Good to know, I've been banging my head on the table for while over this one.
    05-31-09 02:13 PM
    Still no workaround?
    01-07-10 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD