Hi folks,

Been playing around with composer and theme builder trying my hand at making a theme. I realize my first theme is probably a lil plain and rough around the edges so to speak but wanted to get some ppl's opinions and/or suggestions please.

To be honest I have so many new ideas that I want to scrap this one and start on a new one (seeing as this one isn't 100% finished yet) but thought I'd put it out there to see what ppl think. Should I bother continuing or try and apply what I now know and start over with something a lot more ambitious?

06-04-09 04:20 AM
    I actually really dig this theme... I wouldn't scrap it... I Personally would like all of the icons on the left side and have no bottom icons... but thats just me... when will this be available?
    06-04-09 06:56 AM
    I actually really dig this theme... I wouldn't scrap it... I Personally would like all of the icons on the left side and have no bottom icons... but thats just me... when will this be available?
    The bottom icons are actually a hidden dock, triggered by the bb logo, sliding up and down.

Icons on the left....do-able....I kinda usually use my phone in my right hand more so hence the upper icons on the right.

As to when available....still a bit of work to do with it....and I dunno....guess I should finish what I start....just that there's a dozen other ideas all swirling through my head for new themes.

Hmm....I'll take the best of both worlds....work on this and the new ones! But eta can't give you...yet.
    06-04-09 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD