My latest theme - Fashionista

Its directed more to the female section of Blackberry users and was inspired by the fact that my girl is keeps pushing me to make more themes for her use....so here it is.

It has a hidden dock that fades in and out, custom visuals, and above all......it's fierce.

Available - HERE

Video 1 -

Video 2 -

Screen shots -
    10-03-09 12:06 PM
    wow that is really well done. nice job sir.
    10-03-09 01:58 PM
    Lovely!

Thanks!!!
    10-03-09 02:50 PM
    Yea your themes always look great but to switch subjects for a second is there any chance of an update on "Prime" I would love the theme if the banner was big enough to read. PLEASE!

Great looking theme btw your themes are always pretty damn great, wouldn't use this one but nice job
    10-03-09 03:01 PM
    Thanks for all the kind words! This theme turned out wayyyyyyyyy better than I thought it would.

Yea your themes always look great but to switch subjects for a second is there any chance of an update on "Prime" I would love the theme if the banner was big enough to read. PLEASE!
    I probably won't make an update with any huge changes to the current Prime just because it would be a major change and I try to avoid that because of how many folks have bought it as is and may not like any huge tweaks, but I am working on a very minimalist version called " Prime | BLACK " which will have a larger header and be extremely wallpaper friendly. Plus its file size will be even smaller so it will run VERY quick.
    10-03-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD