Works great now, thank you!
    04-05-10 10:49 AM
    I love the theme but not so hot about the landscape background and was wondering if you could just use the same from the portrait background that would be awesome. Great work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    it would stretch out that bg and make it look bad, i'd be happy to change it for you though... post the bg you want and I will add it.
    04-07-10 11:33 AM
    Is there anyway to just make the both of the application screens all black? Just a thought. Nice theme by the way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-07-10 08:33 PM
    I'm really liking this theme, very clean, smooth and works great. Only one small annoyance I have:

No matter where I touch (not click) on the home screen, the icons go away. While it is a very nice feature and works very smoothly, it gets annoying when I happen to touch everywhere on the screen and the icons go away then I have tap again for them to come back before I can select the icon I want. My suggestion would be to limit the area that makes the icons come and go so you would touch near the icons for it to happen and the rest of the screen would leave the icons in their place if touched.
    04-09-10 07:57 PM
    This is still one of my favorite "Tech Revive Design Themes".

Nobody can code icons like "Tech Revive Design Themes".

Keep up the great work and expect to see more soon... i hope.
    04-12-10 04:46 AM
    WAIT, help me out here guys. So do I need to just download the ota and will there be animations, or do I have to like download the JAD file that says animation with text messages in the first post? help out guys, I really want to try this theme.
    04-12-10 09:25 PM
    WAIT, help me out here guys. So do I need to just download the ota and will there be animations, or do I have to like download the JAD file that says animation with text messages in the first post? help out guys, I really want to try this theme.
    just click on whichever ota you want from your phone and BAM, you have the theme....
    04-12-10 09:28 PM
    thanks for the quick response. And if you can, can you please change the system font to BBCasual, maybe just for me, and some other people, please. Other than that, a great theme. If you can change the font for me, that'd be really great.
    04-12-10 09:33 PM
58 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD