Theme name: Ergo

Devices: 95xx

Features:
    -Unique and beautiful home screen layout. 8 icons that follow an �ergo arc� path from bottom left corner to the top right corner.
    -Custom, color coded battery and signal meters(battery w/percentage!)
    -Under 1mb in size! Smooth and functional!
    -Usual hot spots, including a Quick Launch hot spot(QL not included)
    -A fun and interestingly styled �today� area for calendar and messages, featuring a full screen underlay to help improve text visibility.
    Today are Instructions:
    Simply touch the date at the bottom of the screen(for calendar), or the new message indicator under the clock(for messages) to display the today area, then touch the white orb in the bottom right corner to return the screen to normal!
    -Looks outstanding with the new simple weather and berry weather apps!

Cost: ONLY ONE DOLLAR!

Check out the screen shots below!

ENJOY!!

DOWNLOAD LINK
    12-29-09 05:54 PM
    I love the today underlay!

Any chance of a hotspot for BW?
    12-29-09 06:07 PM
    wow! looks really sweet! great job!
    12-29-09 08:25 PM
    Very nice! Will most likely pick up with that cost, 1 dollars pretty hard to resist.

Question though, does the arc that sits behind the icons always stay? Or is that just part of the wallpaper?

Though I somewhat feel that the browser icon is out of place. I mean I like the icon, I just don't really think it flows with the other icons in the set.

Great job though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-09 09:30 PM
    Yep, the icon arc is a part of the theme. So if you change the wall paper it will still be there. It's fairly transparent though, so it shouldn't be a problem with other wallpapers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 07:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD