View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    Thanks for support guys! I had a couple of emails to send out, and I THINK I just got them all responded to - if you sent one or PMd me and didn't get a response, let me know!

Thx for the support, off for conditioning for soccer now!
    08-19-09 10:35 AM
    how did you make the icoms hidden on homescreen?
    can someone help me with this, please
    08-19-09 08:43 PM
    can someone help me with this, please
    I believe that I know what you are talking about but just to be sure you are talking about how Aug had physically made this theme to hide the icons right? It was created on the theme builder plazmic and was created like that. I personally don't know how it was made and because Aug is a theme creator I doubt he will be giving out his secrets. Sorry no help from me

Now if you question how to arrange your icons so they are in order the way you want on your screen (I doubt you mean this). Then you need to arrange the icons in the application screen the way you want them to show up on the home screen. If that make sense. If not ohh well I don't think you meant this to begin with.

I know there have been other wallpaper themes out there that are very similar to ELLE but Aug has spent so much time developing this theme that I don't think he would give you details on how to do this. I could be wrong but thats just me.

Good luck
    08-19-09 11:13 PM
    I believe that I know what you are talking about but just to be sure you are talking about how Aug had physically made this theme to hide the icons right? It was created on the theme builder plazmic and was created like that. I personally don't know how it was made and because Aug is a theme creator I doubt he will be giving out his secrets. Sorry no help from me

Now if you question how to arrange your icons so they are in order the way you want on your screen (I doubt you mean this). Then you need to arrange the icons in the application screen the way you want them to show up on the home screen. If that make sense. If not ohh well I don't think you meant this to begin with.

I know there have been other wallpaper themes out there that are very similar to ELLE but Aug has spent so much time developing this theme that I don't think he would give you details on how to do this. I could be wrong but thats just me.

Good luck
    well i am using plazmic, i just dont see a way to hide the icons on the homescreen
    08-19-09 11:22 PM
    Nice theme I really got in love with this!!!
    08-20-09 01:50 AM
    Just to check is this theme working with OS 4.7.0.167? After downloading this theme, the alert (sound and led) for receiving messages is not working. I really love this theme and would donate if this is workable.

Thanks.
    08-20-09 02:38 AM
    Just to check is this theme working with OS 4.7.0.167? After downloading this theme, the alert (sound and led) for receiving messages is not working. I really love this theme and would donate if this is workable.

Thanks.
    Unfortunately it does not work.
    You will have to downdgrade to OS 151.I might do the same tonight as my themes do not work propely on 164 or 167.
    08-20-09 03:29 AM
    Awesome. Good job.
    08-20-09 07:53 AM
    Great theme! Thanks for your hard work! I just did a little write-up on my website:

elle - Excellent Free Blackberry Storm Theme
    08-20-09 08:29 AM
    Unfortunately it does not work.
    You will have to downdgrade to OS 151.I might do the same tonight as my themes do not work propely on 164 or 167.
    Yeah, I don't know of any themes that work on 164 or 167... Sorry!
    08-20-09 05:54 PM
    Great theme! Thanks for your hard work! I just did a little write-up on my website:

elle - Excellent Free Blackberry Storm Theme
    Wow - awesome! Thanks so much! What a wonderful write-up! Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it!
    08-20-09 05:56 PM
    donation sent... for all your hard work... i can't find a better theme. definitely worth it. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
    08-20-09 06:12 PM
    donation sent... for all your hard work... i can't find a better theme. definitely worth it. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
    Thanks! Check your mail - you've got a donor goodie package
    08-20-09 06:14 PM
    This is a question, I am having the problem is not only with this theme it is with all the Today themes I ahve downloaded so far, hope anyone knows why.

When I send a SMS to anyone I go to contacts then I select the contact then I send the SMS. and for some reason the SMS I sent appears in the Today Screen (Messages). And obviously it is supposed it shows the messages I receive, not the ones I send right?

Any ideas?
    08-20-09 06:30 PM
    Do you save your sent messages?
    08-20-09 06:43 PM
    No I don't how i check if it is enabled?
    08-20-09 07:12 PM
    aug would like to let you know of my current memory status. i went ahead and followed crackburglers steps, installed and shrunk .151

:::results:::
    AWESOME!! I did it!!

Previous = .148 booted up with 31-33megs, fell to 15-19mbs by 5 hours

Installed shrunk (conservatively) .151, first boot up with 46.2mb!!!

Java folder went from 66.16mb to 39.13mb after shrink!
    08-20-09 07:56 PM
    i still have all my themes, apps.. games attachments yadayada, got rid of vz nav, vz tones, couple stupid things like languages, and help stuff.. now ill try this for a bit, then maybe try a .167/5.0 hybrid

currently in like the past 20-30mins i been holding strong, bouncing from 44.6-46.5mbs! i love this!!
    08-20-09 07:57 PM
    Thanks! Check your mail - you've got a donor goodie package
    no thank you....well deserved..
    08-20-09 08:20 PM
    Wow - awesome! Thanks so much! What a wonderful write-up! Thanks for your support, I really appreciate it!
    Well deserved and keep up the good work!
    08-20-09 08:33 PM
    This is a question, I am having the problem is not only with this theme it is with all the Today themes I ahve downloaded so far, hope anyone knows why.

When I send a SMS to anyone I go to contacts then I select the contact then I send the SMS. and for some reason the SMS I sent appears in the Today Screen (Messages). And obviously it is supposed it shows the messages I receive, not the ones I send right?

Any ideas?
    Very seldom do I have this happen to me. I can't remember what Aug said but he helped me with my issue, cause I had the same thing happen. I do know however it will happen when you use the app Beyond160. Must be a flaw with either their system or plazmic. I don't use either anymore so can't help you there. Maybe Aug can fill in the other reason why it is doing this.
    08-21-09 12:04 AM
    To my knowledge this only happens when a 3rd party messaging app is used. Maybe there is an issue with doing it via the contacts app too. I never send msgs that way so I'm not sure. Sorry!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-09 08:25 AM

Any ideas?
    This is a problem with all "today" themes. As you said, if you create and send an SMS message from the contact list or from a link in QuickLaunch, it will show up in your Today list. The only way to remove it from the list that I know of is to delete it.
    08-21-09 11:29 AM
    Just contributed to your cause. This theme just rocks and thanks for the help I was having with the calendar today. Your help was very much appreciated.
    08-21-09 05:13 PM
    Thanks for the support! I'll send you a donor "goodie package" soon!
    08-21-09 05:47 PM
1,521 ... 3334353637 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD