View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
02-17-11 11:18 AM
1,521 ... 3233343536 ...
tools
    The theme is not your issue the themes are proven and guaranteed to be leak free.

The issue resides in either:
    -Your OS
    -A 3rd party app
    -Or a corrupted restored data backup

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    yep, it was a third party app.
    08-15-09 07:52 PM
    Aug0211
    I just found this thread and I wanted to say thanks for your work on the themes which I coordinated with the wallpaper you have on the website - I'm very impressed so far and like the fact that they are .151 compatible!
    PP donation on it's way
    08-16-09 07:59 AM
    Thx Pounder! I appreciate the positive feedback, and I hope you enjoy that donor goodie package
    08-17-09 08:30 AM
    Aug0211:

Thank you for the great theme.
    Would you be willing to share the wallpapers from the first post?
    08-17-09 11:44 AM
    F@$%&# sick!
    08-17-09 11:45 AM
    Haha thx guys nulldog - check out the first post - there is a link in there to a page with the walls so you can get them there!
    08-17-09 11:52 AM
    Aug0211:

Thank you for the great theme.
    Would you be willing to share the wallpapers from the first post?
    sorry for the late post, there is a link on the very front page of Augs OP.. at the bottom has a bunch of awesome wallpapers!! (im currently using a few )
    08-17-09 02:42 PM
    Thanks for the tip guys.

This is a sweet theme for wallpapers...

My Storm reboots to 39 megs and now stays stable at 34 megs.
    08-17-09 06:43 PM
    A few questions:

I use WeatherBerry Can i have it to show instead of weatherbug (assuming it is weatherbug what you are using).

I also have QuickLaunch (it's your another kind of Quick Launch or other?)

Can I see a pic of the "Today" Screen (looking specifically of how the calendar looks)

Thanks a lot.
    08-18-09 09:45 AM
    thaanks its perfect!
    08-18-09 09:58 AM
    A few questions:

I use WeatherBerry Can i have it to show instead of weatherbug (assuming it is weatherbug what you are using).

I also have QuickLaunch (it's your another kind of Quick Launch or other?)

Can I see a pic of the "Today" Screen (looking specifically of how the calendar looks)

Thanks a lot.
    WeatherBerry: Yep, just stick it in the first slot.

QuickLaunch: Nope, it's the same QuickLaunch.

Today screen: I don't have a picture handy, but it looks the same as any other today screen -- date, event title, location -- across most of the center of the screen.
    08-18-09 01:35 PM
    WeatherBerry: Yep, just stick it in the first slot.

QuickLaunch: Nope, it's the same QuickLaunch.

Today screen: I don't have a picture handy, but it looks the same as any other today screen -- date, event title, location -- across most of the center of the screen.
    Thanks kf6tac and for that I need to get the WeatherBerry+QuickLaunch edition right?

And if i put the BerryWeather Icon in slot 1 it also goes "live" (changes the degrees and all), how do you know when you get a message for example of blackberry messenger, or social scope?
    08-18-09 03:40 PM
    Do you see the pic in the post a few above this? There are new message indicators that show up in the "banners," and also, your LED will flash if you have it set to. I never miss a message
    08-18-09 05:23 PM
    Do you see the pic in the post a few above this? There are new message indicators that show up in the "banners," and also, your LED will flash if you have it set to. I never miss a message
    So if I have BerryWeather Quick Launch and plan to buy Meterberry which one I should download?

Or the one that says weatherbug also works with berryweather?
    08-18-09 06:32 PM
    Looks Awesome Bro. Gonna Try it out.
    08-18-09 06:54 PM
    Just Donated to ya bro. Newbie to this. Keep up thew Awesome work. is there any way to make the wb stay on? Thanks again. Much Respect...
    08-18-09 07:00 PM
    Downloading Weather+QuickLaunch as we speak, if it really works with my weather, look at your Paypal for a donation since I really like clean themes
    08-18-09 07:19 PM
    So far looks good, I am really loving it, just some questions that hope you can answer.

Is there a way to change font colors? lets suppose i put white wallpaper.

I noticed i can get messages, msn and bb icons at the bottom right but if i click them it opens messages. Is there a way to open the icon that is alerting me?

BTW very nice job, donation is coming, just wait till i can get in my PC, own PC safer than a public one to send money
    08-18-09 08:26 PM
    Thanks man! Once you get the donation together, you'll see that your first problem (light wallpaper) isn't an issue.

But we can't do custom font colors - I can make a custom version, but users can't change them on their own.

Als the bottom hot spot can only be programmed to open up the messages app - just the way the program is made.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-09 08:30 PM
    Home, I can not find the url to donate , can you send it to me via pm?
    08-18-09 10:08 PM
    So far looks good, I am really loving it, just some questions that hope you can answer.

Is there a way to change font colors? lets suppose i put white wallpaper.

I noticed i can get messages, msn and bb icons at the bottom right but if i click them it opens messages. Is there a way to open the icon that is alerting me?

BTW very nice job, donation is coming, just wait till i can get in my PC, own PC safer than a public one to send money
    Agreed with Aug once you donate Light (especially White) wallpapers are no longer an issue. You really got to get a hold of the beta versions and the only way to do so is by donating.

I've said it many times Aug but this is the greatest theme (kind of redundant now that everyone says it LOL this is my last time saying it)(prolly not but ohh well);

BTW I was in grand rapids and had to visit the verizon store! the behind the counter staff told me I can buy a Storm 2 next month on the 17th.

HAHA just kidding but she did like my theme. Talk was brief but told her where to get the theme. Hope she comes and checks it out.
    08-18-09 10:39 PM
    Just donated
    08-19-09 01:50 AM
    how did you make the icoms hidden on homescreen?
    08-19-09 08:55 AM
    I really enjoy this theme. I try others but keep coming back to elle. It is just the best out there for the storm.

I just made a donation to support your efforts.
    08-19-09 09:01 AM
    Dang Aug,

Yunz guyz been busy! I just waded through 5 pages of posts from the last few days.

Mike

BTW 4PM here......
    08-19-09 09:07 AM
1,521 ... 3233343536 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD