View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    any luck with those icons?
    Hey DD - check your email! I sent you an email yesterday, to the account you donated from! We need to sync up to be online at the same time at one point lol.

Check the email you donated from, and let me know (via email or PM). It was a hotmail account...

07-14-09 04:32 PM
    i downloaded the com_plazmic_theme_elle_WBQLMB... try installing it.. gives me an error.. anyone have this problem .. the OTA only gave me 4 files
    07-15-09 12:47 PM
    i downloaded the com_plazmic_theme_elle_WBQLMB... try installing it.. gives me an error.. anyone have this problem .. the OTA only gave me 4 files
    Hey JS,

Sorry you're having trouble! Did you try downloading directly from your phone? let me know if I'm wrong, but it sounds like you're clicking the download links from your computer. These are "OTA" (over-the-air) downloads, which means you can click them straight from your device, and it'll download and install for ya!

Let me know what's going on for ya

PS - Did you donate to me today? If so, did you get my email response?

Thx!
    07-15-09 12:51 PM
    I made a donation today, and I figured out my problem right after sending you a reply. being that it's OTA, I gotta click the link from my phone browser, not my computer...... DOH!!!

Downloading now...............
    07-15-09 01:51 PM
    I made a donation today, and I figured out my problem right after sending you a reply. being that it's OTA, I gotta click the link from my phone browser, not my computer...... DOH!!!

Downloading now...............
    Ah cool, glad it's going for ya now! Keep us posted!
    07-15-09 02:19 PM
    Ah cool, glad it's going for ya now! Keep us posted!
    Downloaded and working flawlessly......... This theme is the best yet!!!!

Good work my man!!!
    07-15-09 03:27 PM
    Do you mean SMS like separate from emails? I have mine combined but I could do a version with just sms/mms people want it enough

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I would love that because mine are always separate. Also is there any way to have some notifications at the bottom left to even out with the voicemail notifications on the homescreen to balance it just a little more when at the main viewing screen of the theme.

Other than that, this theme is flawless and works great! I used your suggestion to put SMS/MMS on icon 5 for the classic and it works great, love the hidden today, only thing which I think is a plazmic flaw, is when you click on a new SMS when it shows up in the today area and try to reply to it, it takes you back to the home screen.

I'm sure this theme has made my phone faster, I've been on .151 on a while and I thought that was fast, with this theme everything seems to load a tad bit faster. Good work, btw I still have my old theme [I think it was today theme with 2 sliders, forgot the name to give props, but it was like this one, just with 2 sliders on the side with 8 customizable user app locations] installed and my phone is performing faster, and I didn't even reboot upon installing your theme. I think this is great work, when I head to the bank after the next time I'm paid, you deserve a donation.
    Last edited by leecott; 07-15-09 at 05:02 PM. Reason: More information to be added and more props of course.
    07-15-09 04:56 PM
    Thanks a lot!!

I've got updates coming SOMETIME soon, just depends on when my professors and boss decide to give me a break so I have time to finish up. Something you'll enjoy I'm sure!

But, unfortunately, Plazmic won't let me split up the message notifications. Wish they would!

I would love that because mine are always separate. Also is there any way to have some notifications at the bottom left to even out with the voicemail notifications on the homescreen to balance it just a little more when at the main viewing screen of the theme.

Other than that, this theme is flawless and works great! I used your suggestion to put SMS/MMS on icon 5 for the classic and it works great, love the hidden today, only thing which I think is a plazmic flaw, is when you click on a new SMS when it shows up in the today area and try to reply to it, it takes you back to the home screen.

I'm sure this theme has made my phone faster, I've been on .151 on a while and I thought that was fast, with this theme everything seems to load a tad bit faster. Good work, btw I still have my old theme [I think it was today theme with 2 sliders, forgot the name to give props, but it was like this one, just with 2 sliders on the side with 8 customizable user app locations] installed and my phone is performing faster, and I didn't even reboot upon installing your theme. I think this is great work, when I head to the bank after the next time I'm paid, you deserve a donation.
    07-15-09 07:32 PM
    Thanks a lot!!

I've got updates coming SOMETIME soon, just depends on when my professors and boss decide to give me a break so I have time to finish up. Something you'll enjoy I'm sure!

But, unfortunately, Plazmic won't let me split up the message notifications. Wish they would!

Thank you! Glad to see that there are still devs out there that still care about the users! Other than that I love the theme, I'll take a screen capture of the wallpaper I'm using with it, although the default black looks flawless, I'm thinking about using a wallpaper switcher application because I have hundreds of them, and this theme is PERFECT for just that and user compatibility. The UI is very well setup, and I love the hidden buttons! Especially the today, if I have the sms app button highlighted and I receive a text, I love the fact that the display is nice and big so I can see the message on hand, and the bright font seems to work on ALL wallpapers I've used so far. Definitely thinking about giving a donation when I get some money into my checking account, this theme is by far the best. 5 stars.
    07-15-09 11:52 PM
    Wow!!
    ok sorry man I dont really use that email anymore but its the one linked to my paypal site. I use the same email name but on yahoo now.

Anyways, WOW! what an email. didnt get a chance to download it yet cause its locked but understandable. ill be on here for a few hours tonight if you get this in time let me know.

cant tell you how excited i am for this. your a genius for your new idea by the way... Genius! cant wait to try it out
    07-15-09 11:53 PM
    I'm happy with this theme, simply because it is the one theme that doesn't leak memory what so ever.
    07-15-09 11:54 PM
    Wow!!
    ok sorry man I dont really use that email anymore but its the one linked to my paypal site. I use the same email name but on yahoo now.

Anyways, WOW! what an email. didnt get a chance to download it yet cause its locked but understandable. ill be on here for a few hours tonight if you get this in time let me know.

cant tell you how excited i am for this. your a genius for your new idea by the way... Genius! cant wait to try it out
    I'm anxious to see what the new idea is!
    07-15-09 11:55 PM
    I'm happy with this theme, simply because it is the one theme that doesn't leak memory what so ever.
    And the small file size, it's very fast and makes all applications load that must faster, especially with .151.
    07-15-09 11:56 PM
    And the small file size, it's very fast and makes all applications load that must faster, especially with .151.
    I know, I love this theme. def the best theme you can get if you have a wallpaper changer (or even if you only sport 1 wallpaper).

this theme should be at least 5 dollars considering its leaps and bounds ahead of any theme ive seen that requires a payment.

Donate and keep this guy behind his computer creating and updating themes!
    07-16-09 12:08 AM
    yeah I think this theme + .151 is the perfect match

But speaking of which...does anyone know of a wallpaper changer app?
    Last edited by Shlooky; 07-16-09 at 12:14 AM.
    07-16-09 12:12 AM

I'm searching for it as I type up this reply, I'll keep you posted if someone doesn't beat me to it, I had one bookmarked, but it doesn't seem to be in my firefox bookmarks anymore.......
    07-16-09 12:17 AM
    Thanks man!
    07-16-09 12:19 AM

Yup, I use this Wallpaper Changer - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    although I bought it for 99 cents when it was on sale. still pretty cheap at 2.99 and well worth the price.
    07-16-09 12:24 AM
    Yup, I use this Wallpaper Changer - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store
    although I bought it for 99 cents when it was on sale. still pretty cheap at 2.99 and well worth the price.
    He beat me to it, I just going to post it when I received the email notification on my storm for a new reply to this thread haha. It's actually $1.99

At least this one is: VisualArts - Auto change wallpaper on the Storm and Tour - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

I think I'm just going to continue manually changing my wallpapers daily, I have enough to change daily for probably a full year. I just change them according to my mood haha.
    Last edited by leecott; 07-16-09 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Extra post info.
    07-16-09 12:26 AM
    He beat me to it, I just going to post it when I received the email notification on my storm for a new reply to this thread haha. It's actually $1.99

At least this one is: VisualArts - Auto change wallpaper on the Storm and Tour - Entertainment BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

I think I'm just going to continue manually changing my wallpapers daily, I have enough to change daily for probably a full year. I just change them according to my mood haha.
    nice that one looks good too. I have about 400 hd wallpapers and its pretty sweet picking up my phone and seeing a wallpaper i forgot i had.
    07-16-09 12:33 AM
    nice that one looks good too. I have about 400 hd wallpapers and its pretty sweet picking up my phone and seeing a wallpaper i forgot i had.
    Right now my bank account is tight, so I'm going to have to wait on a wallpaper changer, but don't those drain the battery rather fast?
    07-16-09 12:38 AM
    Just a quick screenshot of my current wallpaper:

07-16-09 12:39 AM
    Right now my bank account is tight, so I'm going to have to wait on a wallpaper changer, but don't those drain the battery rather fast?
    I dont have a problem my battery draining but it seems every storm issue tends to be device specific.

quick post of my current paper

whoops... just switched to this one
    07-16-09 01:04 AM
    xD I think I have a little under 3 dollars in my bank account left, I'm not exactly sure, I would dl the changer, but I want to be on the safe side for now.
    07-16-09 01:06 AM
    Note this app bleeeeds memory!
    07-16-09 06:17 AM
1,521 ... 1819202122 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD