View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    Check out the top of page 27 I would explain it to you but I'm on my phone and don't want to type a lot.
    Glad lag is fixed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Perfection!! SO easy! Donation coming to a great user and theme maker!!
    07-08-09 09:58 PM
    Thanks! Let me know if you have any issues with it and if you donate expect an email from me tomorrow

Perfection!! SO easy! Donation coming to a great user and theme maker!!
    07-08-09 10:02 PM
    Aug the wallpaper I was talking about today was kind of plain but it inspired me to create this one. I made this one today in photoshop taken from a tee shirt I saw today. Working with youth teens daily I needed something to remind me that growing up is not something I want to do. LOL I added the BB logo at the bottom to fill in the empty space where the hidden button is. I think it fills the bottom banner nicely.
    07-09-09 12:12 AM
    Aug the wallpaper I was talking about today was kind of plain but it inspired me to create this one. I made this one today in photoshop taken from a tee shirt I saw today. Working with youth teens daily I needed something to remind me that growing up is not something I want to do. LOL I added the BB logo at the bottom to fill in the empty space where the hidden button is. I think it fills the bottom banner nicely.
    Haha, very nice. That looks good!
    07-09-09 11:23 AM
    Anybody seen issues with quickpull? I haven't been able to get quickpull working since I installed the thame and wall paper changer. Just curious if anybody else has this experience.

Mike

BTW where is the device log on the Storm?
    07-09-09 12:01 PM
    Anybody seen issues with quickpull? I haven't been able to get quickpull working since I installed the thame and wall paper changer. Just curious if anybody else has this experience.

Mike

I have shrunk my OS to not include the device log viewer, so I can't help you there. Sorry! I would recommend searching the forums for help on that one, I'm sure it's out there

As far as QuickPull goes - I used to use that but I just use MeterBerry now (great app). I just downloaded and installed QuickPull as I'm typing this... so I can test it out for you...

Downloading...
    Installing...
    Setting permissions...
    Testing...

Viola! It worked, no issues.

Are your permissions set correctly for QuickPull? Have you done one or two manual battery pulls since installing the theme?

Let me know so we can keep working on this to try to get it working right for you
    07-09-09 12:26 PM
    I have shrunk my OS to not include the device log viewer, so I can't help you there. Sorry! I would recommend searching the forums for help on that one, I'm sure it's out there

As far as QuickPull goes - I used to use that but I just use MeterBerry now (great app). I just downloaded and installed QuickPull as I'm typing this... so I can test it out for you...

Downloading...
    Installing...
    Setting permissions...
    Testing...

Viola! It worked, no issues.

Are your permissions set correctly for QuickPull? Have you done one or two manual battery pulls since installing the theme?

Let me know so we can keep working on this to try to get it working right for you
    2 manual battery pulls.
    Checked the permissions (allow)

Quickpull starts, and the popup comes back with;

"Something went wrong.
    Aborting. See deivce log
    for more details"

P.S. I also disabled wallpaper changer same error.

FYI I'm running 4.7.0.148

Mike
    07-09-09 01:04 PM
    Lol nice error message from QP developers :-p Definitely making it easy on us to figure out what the issue is lol. That's definitely not my error message

Anyone else having an issue with this? I ran it under .148 as well and had no problems.

I would maybe contact the QL developer as well if possible and tell them the error you're getting and ask them how to help them solve the problem.

I can't duplicate it (which means I can't help fix it)... my best next guess would be to uninstall both the theme and QP, and reinstall them both. Maybe install QP first, verify it works again with a fresh installation of it, then install the theme, and see if QP keeps throwing that same error.
    07-09-09 01:12 PM
    /bump for awesomeness!!!

=D =D =D

great job
    07-09-09 03:13 PM
    Lol nice error message from QP developers :-p Definitely making it easy on us to figure out what the issue is lol. That's definitely not my error message

Anyone else having an issue with this? I ran it under .148 as well and had no problems.

I would maybe contact the QL developer as well if possible and tell them the error you're getting and ask them how to help them solve the problem.

I can't duplicate it (which means I can't help fix it)... my best next guess would be to uninstall both the theme and QP, and reinstall them both. Maybe install QP first, verify it works again with a fresh installation of it, then install the theme, and see if QP keeps throwing that same error.
    I have a much better idea...
    How about I uninstall QP and go to Meterberry?
    Your theme works fine and I'd much rather have it installed.

BTW....When do we get the WB/MB version of the Beta????
    07-09-09 03:49 PM

Mike

I think you mean the event log? To access the even log, you can do it one of two ways:

Landscape:
    From the homescreen, press the BB button, and select show keyboard. Now hold the !?123 button to engage the number lock then press "/"/

Portrait (Must have your keyboard set to suretype):
    From the homescreen, press the BB button, and select show keyboard. Now hold the !?123 button to engage the number lock then press ,5,5

I also tested the theme with the latest version of QP and it is working without any problems. Try doing a regular battery pull first and then try doing a QP. Sometimes the QP app doesn't always work like it is supposed to right away.

Last edited by ArmaK; 07-09-09 at 03:57 PM.
    07-09-09 03:52 PM
    A cheeky little bump. This should be on the front page. :-)

07-09-09 06:54 PM
    Any way to make it so that the two slots on the bottom can be labeled? Like say I have those slots designated to contacts and messages then it would be labeled "contacts" and "mesages" on both sides of the date on the bottom. Haha I hope everyone understands what I just tried to explain.

07-09-09 07:05 PM
    Thanks for the bumps guys

And rica - currently my theme isn't set up that way. Its something I could do for you in the future as a customization, but I am swamped right now so it'll take a bit. Send me a PM in a few days and we can talk

07-09-09 08:14 PM
    Any way to make it so that the two slots on the bottom can be labeled? Like say I have those slots designated to contacts and messages then it would be labeled "contacts" and "mesages" on both sides of the date on the bottom. Haha I hope everyone understands what I just tried to explain.

Take a look at my picture a few posts back. Basically What you will want to do is create a background with those two things labeled on the bottom left and right. Post it up on your home screen and voila you have labels. If you want give me your wallpaper and I can create the titles on the bottom for you so Aug doesn't have to stress out about customizing the theme even more.

On my wallpaper you can see that I took the Blackberry logo and placed it next to the clock icon on the bottom left. Thats what I would do for your wallpaper.
    07-09-09 11:29 PM
    I just took the .151 plunge and :|: elle :|: is still going strong, so here's another data point saying that it works with .151, in case there were still any doubts!
    07-10-09 04:36 AM
    Dude, killer backgrounds, I downloaded just about all of them. THANKS!!
    07-10-09 05:38 AM
    love the theme! thanks!!
    07-10-09 09:17 AM
    Take a look at my picture a few posts back. Basically What you will want to do is create a background with those two things labeled on the bottom left and right. Post it up on your home screen and voila you have labels. If you want give me your wallpaper and I can create the titles on the bottom for you so Aug doesn't have to stress out about customizing the theme even more.

On my wallpaper you can see that I took the Blackberry logo and placed it next to the clock icon on the bottom left. Thats what I would do for your wallpaper.
    That's definitely a good idea I would take that advice!
    07-10-09 10:18 AM
    I just took the .151 plunge and :|: elle :|: is still going strong, so here's another data point saying that it works with .151, in case there were still any doubts!

Thanks kf! I took the plunge last night too (funny way for it to leak, huh!?). I was on a hybrid the last couple of days anyway, but yeah, again, it definitely will work on .151 so no worries!
    07-10-09 10:19 AM
    Dude, killer backgrounds, I downloaded just about all of them. THANKS!!
    Hey no problem! I can only take credit for the theme suite though; I don't own those backgrounds Just some cool ones I found and figured I'd put up for other people to enjoy. All were free
    07-10-09 10:20 AM
    love the theme! thanks!!
    Glad you're enjoying it! Keep me posted on how it's working out for ya
    07-10-09 10:21 AM
    Great theme! not 2 bad...
    07-10-09 11:00 AM
    I just put this theme on my phone after switchin to .151, and I love it. It's so easy to use and easy to learn. The layout is perfect, and it's awesome how the whole background is visible. Thank you very much for this theme.

I also took one of the images from your site :X hahaha
    The one of the beat up house with the open door, and the sun creeping in, absolutely gorgeous!
    07-10-09 11:47 AM
    I just put this theme on my phone after switchin to .151, and I love it. It's so easy to use and easy to learn. The layout is perfect, and it's awesome how the whole background is visible. Thank you very much for this theme.

I also took one of the images from your site :X hahaha
    The one of the beat up house with the open door, and the sun creeping in, absolutely gorgeous!
    I'm glad you're learning it quickly And I'm glad you're enjoying the wallpapers - I love that one you're talking about. I just downloaded some more, so I'll throw them up on my site, eventually. Just remember I don't own those walls - just the themes
    07-10-09 11:58 AM
1,521 ... 1617181920 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD