View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    Is there a way to donate other than paypal via credit card?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think you can set up paypal to take money straight from your bank account... not sure though, to be honest. I know when I pay with paypal, money comes right out of my account, but I don't know if it uses a debit card or something, I can't remember Sorry!
    12-24-09 07:46 PM
    I wish there was a premmy version in mobihand for easy access. Would make it easier on the links too since you had multiple versions.

Couple of problems I'm trying to work out with mobihand.

First of all, if I put premmy versions in mobihand, it wouldn't be a "suite," in other words, you'd have to pay for EACH version you'd like to use. I'd rather have people pay a couple of bucks, and get all the versions for their phone, in case they ever want to switch - instead of having to buy each one individually.

Additionally, I'd lose 40% of every purchase through mobihand - mobihand takes a 20% cut, and then crackberry takes another 20% cut. I am trying to think of the easiest way to make this available, and just weighing my options. For now, it's still donation supported, and it's going out to donors, but the elle files linked on the first page of this thread are still FREE to all
    12-24-09 07:51 PM
    I think you can set up paypal to take money straight from your bank account... not sure though, to be honest. I know when I pay with paypal, money comes right out of my account, but I don't know if it uses a debit card or something, I can't remember Sorry!
    It uses your routing number which I don't currently have available. I'll keep looking into it. There has to be a way around the paypal part.

12-24-09 07:53 PM
    Ah man, that's a real pain. Do you have my email address by any chance?
    12-24-09 08:30 PM
    I
    Ah man, that's a real pain. Do you have my email address by any chance?
    I used to. I just saw it at the paypal screen when it denied my purchase. But since my mom and I are here i'll see if she'll let me use her credit card or give me the routing number to my bank account.

12-24-09 08:44 PM
    I
    I used to. I just saw it at the paypal screen when it denied my purchase. But since my mom and I are here i'll see if she'll let me use her credit card or give me the routing number to my bank account.

Alright, well, if not, look up my email again and shoot me a message, make sure you let me know that it's you (mention your CB user name) and let's see if we can figure it out.
    12-24-09 08:59 PM
    Is it the support email?

12-24-09 09:00 PM
    Couple of problems I'm trying to work out with mobihand.

First of all, if I put premmy versions in mobihand, it wouldn't be a "suite," in other words, you'd have to pay for EACH version you'd like to use. I'd rather have people pay a couple of bucks, and get all the versions for their phone, in case they ever want to switch - instead of having to buy each one individually.
    Im glad you did it this way cause at first I downloaded a few versions to see which I liked best. one thing I hate about paying right away is having to choose and then regretting which one I purchased after.
    12-24-09 09:48 PM
    Aug, Just donated again because i appreciate all the hard work. This is still my favorite and only Theme. Merry Christmas.
    12-25-09 07:07 AM
    Aug, Just donated again because i appreciate all the hard work. This is still my favorite and only Theme. Merry Christmas.
    Thanks so much J You guys are the greatest, thanks so much for the Christmas gift. A donation on Christmas day from someone who had already donated was a powerful gift.
    12-25-09 08:25 AM
    sent you a christmas present Aug lol
    12-25-09 06:24 PM
    Thx buddy Merry Christmas everyone!
    12-25-09 09:44 PM
    Just a heads up to everyone - I'm going to be out of town for the next week or two, so my posts on CB are going to go down... I probably won't be responding to PM's, either.

Best way to get ahold of me is via email, beta testers (donors) should have that email from making the donation. Use that if you need me. I'll check my emails and reply as much as possible, but I won't have my phone with me at all times (beach... sand + storm = ??) and I don't know what my service will be like.

Thanks a lot for your patience, hopefully testers will help other testers out as new things are discovered, and I'll come home to a good situation
    12-26-09 07:51 AM
    (beach... sand + storm = ??)
    Aug,

Just gettin' ready to send another donation when I saw this.

THE BEACH AT CHRISTMAS???

Me thinks you gots more money than me...

Keep an eye on your paypal account new years eve...

Mike
    12-28-09 08:30 AM
    Aug,

Just gettin' ready to send another donation when I saw this.

THE BEACH AT CHRISTMAS???

Me thinks you gots more money than me...

Keep an eye on your paypal account new years eve...

Mike
    Haha oh no sir, me thinks you're wrong! Glad you're checking in, and it's good to hear from ya! Shoot me an email sometime

I'm on vacation with the family though, so mom and dad are covering it Me? Rich? HA! You'd have my family in a laughing fit saying that, LOL.

Nah, I do OK, I'm not on the street or anything, but definitely not rich lol!

Ok, back to some family time before bed, it's good to hear from you though!
    12-28-09 11:00 PM
    One thing I just noticed with new version. The voice mail icon doesn't show up on the home screen in bottom right corner like it used to on earlier versions. I tested it a couple times. What is strange is that as I type this in mu BB browser the header row of my browser shows the vmail icon. Was this just missed or was it left out for a reason?

12-29-09 11:00 PM
    Hey all - quick update. I have been in touch with Auggie and it appears this is not an issue on his device (I think still an S1). I am on an S2 so wondering if anyone else (donors) out there is seeing similar issue with latest donor release (I am using the elle QL theme). The issue is: in portrait view no vmail icon seen on home screen or application list screen. In landscape I do see it on the application screen.

Thanks.
    12-30-09 02:02 PM
    Hey all - quick update. I have been in touch with Auggie and it appears this is not an issue on his device (I think still an S1). I am on an S2 so wondering if anyone else (donors) out there is seeing similar issue with latest donor release (I am using the elle QL theme). The issue is: in portrait view no vmail icon seen on home screen or application list screen. In landscape I do see it on the application screen.

Thanks.
    I have an S2 and it's there on all 3 screens. Just tested it. I'm using the Classic (donor).
    12-31-09 07:47 AM
    here are screen shots
    12-31-09 07:51 AM
    I just downloaded the QL version for S2 (donor) and it's there also. Maybe you should delete and re-download the theme. Hope this helps.
    12-31-09 07:55 AM
    I have the weather version and wonder how come there is now sound profile icon? I thought maybe cause of wifi icon but it seems to still have room for sound profiles.
    01-03-10 01:53 PM
    Actually, it LOOKS like there's room for the profiles icon, but there really isn't in the S2 versions, because the message/notification space takes up too much room. So, I had to remove profiles icon in order to ensure continuity of icon location as much as possible across all screens.
    01-04-10 11:10 AM
    here are screen shots
    One interesting thing is that I don't see a email message icon in your home screen shot in the lower right, only the vmail icon. I have so many emails (unread) all the time this is always there and wonder if it is an issue with room when both are there.

Either way, I am going to wipe them all from my BB and re-download and install to see if that works. Thanks guys.
    01-04-10 07:31 PM
    Actually, it LOOKS like there's room for the profiles icon, but there really isn't in the S2 versions, because the message/notification space takes up too much room. So, I had to remove profiles icon in order to ensure continuity of icon location as much as possible across all screens.
    Oh ok Thanks. Would be nice to have somehow though. I change my profile prob 3 times a day to something different and was nice to make sure it was on vib or silent when needed
    01-04-10 11:57 PM
    Oh ok Thanks. Would be nice to have somehow though. I change my profile prob 3 times a day to something different and was nice to make sure it was on vib or silent when needed
    Agreed. I removed this theme because of that. There is a reason why BB put it on the homepage- it needs to be there for most people. Please figure out a way to put it back without assigning it to one of the buttons.
    01-05-10 10:16 AM
1,521 ... 5758596061
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD