View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    nice!!!!!
    Last edited by dakoop; 09-09-09 at 05:15 PM.
    09-09-09 05:01 PM
    Sent donation via Pay[al today.
    Love the theme. One problem though. When I touch calender the today went away. Future events were showing up but not anymore.
    Did 4 battery pulls and still no today feature.
    Anyone got a fix ?
    09-09-09 10:08 PM
    EDIT: I need to read more...as I see my question has already been addressed..the date display lol. Question erased.

But, I seem to be one of the few with this theme working perfectly on a .167-based OS!
    Last edited by superlark; 09-10-09 at 12:22 AM.
    09-10-09 12:11 AM
    Love the theme. One problem though. When I touch calender the today went away. Future events were showing up but not anymore.
    Anyone got a fix ?
    I'm not completely sure I understand as my Storm is locked up (I'm in a secure area) If you touch the calender, today appears. tap anything else and it will be invisible. You need to tap calendar again to get the today. feature. this works similar to new email. tap the new email icon and the email list appears. tap anywhere else the list goes away. I hope that clarifies things.

Mike
    09-10-09 04:42 AM
    Anyone got a fix ?
    I'm not completely sure I understand as my Storm is locked up (I'm in a secure area) If you touch the calender, today appears. tap anything else and it will be invisible. You need to tap calendar again to get the today. feature. this works similar to new email. tap the new email icon and the email list appears. tap anywhere else the list goes away. I hope that clarifies things.

Mike
    09-10-09 04:54 AM
    $$$ sent, great theme!
    09-10-09 09:29 AM
    Thanks for the donation dakoop and gainc!

Thanks for helping out as always, Mike!

I think gainc got the issue worked out, from what I read in emails. Not sure what was causing that, or if I understood it completely, but it seems to be resolved now. I had never heard of that one before.

Anyway, yesterday and today were painful reminders of the darn date issue in some of the recent beta versions of the theme. I'm about to put some time into it now, I have an hour of free time away from soccer camp, so I'll try to get 2 or 3 versions updated right now. Thanks everyone for patience on that!
    09-10-09 09:45 AM
    Elle still working good, I just noticed the date problem did not appear to me in spanish version till yesterday hehehehe.
    09-10-09 11:59 AM
    Looking forward to the update! I love this theme will you email out the donor version updates or do we use the same links?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-09 05:00 PM
    I'm looking forward to the elle WBMBT donor version update hopefully soon! I was walking around all day yesterday not knowing what the date was, I was so !!
    09-11-09 06:33 PM
    I'm afraid the links did not work anymore, I get error 907 on every trying. I have looked into cod file and found error 404 inside them.

Can you put the links online again??

Thank you very much, I can't wait to try this theme in my v.167 Storm!!!!!
    09-12-09 11:10 AM
    Sent a donation! Aug, are you still doing donar packages?!
    09-12-09 12:07 PM
    Hey guys and gals,
    I definitely have donor packages for you coming! My school was doing server work all week and from what I understand the links were up and down a lot on that end. Hopefully it is all good now. I'll have the donor packages out to those of you who donated in the past 2 or 3 days and didn't get anything from me. I'm very sorry I have fallen behind on it all a bit!

-Auggie

09-13-09 10:02 PM
    Not to try and be off topic. But i have been trying to add the donate button to my thread and it will not work for nothing. Can u Tell Me how you did it?? Anybody?
    09-13-09 10:56 PM
    Hey guys and gals,
    I definitely have donor packages for you coming! My school was doing server work all week and from what I understand the links were up and down a lot on that end. Hopefully it is all good now. I'll have the donor packages out to those of you who donated in the past 2 or 3 days and didn't get anything from me. I'm very sorry I have fallen behind on it all a bit!

-Auggie

Hello again!
    I have just tried to download this theme again, and it show same error: error 404.

It seems that something is broken right now.

See you.
    09-14-09 09:55 AM
    I'd donate if I could.... D*mn PayPal anyway..

Buy anyhow, is the date display issue fixed yet?
    09-14-09 10:43 AM
    Still not yet I'm really sorry guys. I just honestly have been tied up non-stop with stuff I have had to prioritize over the theme (pet health, school, soccer, and now my own health).

Keep in mind that I'm running the same theme you guys are - so I'm feeling the annoyance from this darn date bug too. In other words, I definitely won't forget about it!

09-15-09 07:37 AM
    Hello again!
    I have just tried to download this theme again, and it show same error: error 404.

It seems that something is broken right now.

See you.
    Thanks for reporting that. I just tried and it worked for me. Which version are you trying to get?

Ok, off to class.

09-15-09 07:38 AM
    Hi again.

I'm trying to dowload the first one, Elle Classic from first link.
    It gives me one .jar archive, 2Kb
    When I use this jar with OTA dowloader, it gets three .cod files, 1Kb each.

This .jar does not install anything on my berry, it shows error 907 when trying, so i opened .cod files to see what's inside and I see this:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
             "w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
     <head>
      <title>404 - Not Found</title>
     </head>
     <body>
      <h1>404 - Not Found</h1>
     </body>
    </html>
    So I think something is getting wrong when OTA dowloader tries to get down.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.
    09-15-09 09:19 AM
    Still not yet I'm really sorry guys. I just honestly have been tied up non-stop with stuff I have had to prioritize over the theme (pet health, school, soccer, and now my own health).

Keep in mind that I'm running the same theme you guys are - so I'm feeling the annoyance from this darn date bug too. In other words, I definitely won't forget about it!

I knew I wasn't the only one with this problem...
    09-15-09 02:45 PM
    Hi again.

I'm trying to dowload the first one, Elle Classic from first link.
    It gives me one .jar archive, 2Kb
    When I use this jar with OTA dowloader, it gets three .cod files, 1Kb each.

This .jar does not install anything on my berry, it shows error 907 when trying, so i opened .cod files to see what's inside and I see this:

Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?>
    <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN"
             "w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
    <html xmlns="w3.org/1999/xhtml" xml:lang="en" lang="en">
     <head>
      <title>404 - Not Found</title>
     </head>
     <body>
      <h1>404 - Not Found</h1>
     </body>
    </html>
    So I think something is getting wrong when OTA dowloader tries to get down.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.
    Have you tried just downloading it straight through the BlackBerry Browser? Obviously running it through OTA Downloader first is a little more convenient, because then you have the files stashed on your PC for later installs, but it also introduces an additional step in the process where things go wrong. I'd try doing it direct from the BlackBerry once just to rule out the possibility of OTA Downloader causing the problem.
    09-16-09 03:51 AM
    Thanks for your sugestion, kf6tac, but there's one big problem with this (you will laugh): I don't have inet connection with my operator.

So, I can't try this, but thanks anyway.
    09-16-09 08:10 AM
    Completly off topic: who's ready for 5.0.0.230 storm leak? I really need to get off my computer but I can't draw myself to do so with a leak so close to happening.
    09-17-09 12:00 PM
    And I had to grab post 1,000!!!
    09-17-09 12:00 PM
    Why was it still saying 999 under replies?
    Last edited by cbresciani; 09-17-09 at 03:06 PM.
    09-17-09 03:02 PM
1,521 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD