View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    I saw that he responded and knew that he is busy with school. I was just confirming that I noticed it on .148 since the previous responses were from people with hybrid or different OS versions. Just trying to be helpful and let him know I noticed it also. I am being patient and don't think my previous post alluded anything to the fact that I was being impatient and demanded an update immediately.
    09-03-09 12:52 PM
    My apologies! I read the post very different than you explained it. I assumed that because you added the little "I would rather have" that you were asking for a quick update.

I'm getting RSS updates from crackberry and I guess I was a bit hasty with you, after seeing about 2 threads a day asking about a new icon on the top of their screen with a red star and and arrow in a circle. LOL
    09-03-09 12:56 PM
    I understand that there is 64 pages in this thread guys but please do a bit more research before you post questions like the previous two above. Seems how you two are fairly new comers I understand.

BTW this question was answered on page 63

Aug is busy lately and might not be on as often to check up on his thread, but here is the run down. He noticed the "glitch" if you will regarding the calendar but has been busy with life outside this theme and he said he would get to it as soon as he could. Obviously this is the first time we noticed it was September 1st so I can assume that a little expanse of the calendar box should do it. however I did not make this theme and if he updates on he has to update all the other versions which will take time.

So please be patient he will fix it when he gets time. Has never let us down yet.

Thanks Bryan! You're totally right. I just checked in to make sure everyone knows that I AM aware of this issue (I woke up to it on Sept. 1st just like the rest of ya ) and it annoys me as much (more!) as you

Like Bryan said, it's a busy time for me, with soccer camp 2-a-days, finals, and trying to keep up with work. I have a paper due tonight at 11 pm and then another one due on Sunday night, and that's the big one. After that, my summer courses are done. I'd love to get it done before Sunday, but I won't make any promises. If not done before Sunday, I think it would be fair for you to expect it before next Wednesday
    09-03-09 05:14 PM
    Does the OS coding allow numeric dates?
    09-03-09 08:46 PM
    About to download and Install OS .173 hopes the theme works here or I will be really ****ed
    09-04-09 12:05 AM
    I am happy to announce that Elle works with the new O.S. 4.7.0.173 so far I have not found any bugs, problems and it seems to be really really stable!!!

Congrats for doing a really good theme!!!!
    09-04-09 01:15 AM
    Yeah, this is really the greatest theme. especially for wallpapers. I'm so glad WinOS7 didn't work for 151 or I would have never found this one.

Aug is awesome.
    09-04-09 01:19 AM
    ok so I have paid for and installed numerous themes for my storm. Preberry was good, 3g by zapper is nice, some of the new hero ones are ok, focus is the slowest thing since a stone, glass is nice - not many complaints with that one...loads of others, but they all have their faults. i have to stay, elle is simply awesome in its simplicity. and it allows me to actually be able to see the picture i have on the wallpaper of my little 8 week old!

the only two things i would say are:
    1) i know this has been raised so am patiently waiting for a fix - the truncating date issue - but in all honesty, i i don't know what month it is, i really need to get my head out of my a**
    2) it would be really cool, but not essential, if the icons changed to something a bit more funky - may i suggest you have a look at 3g by zapper's icons - they are cool and simple - maybe something like that when you have some time?
    09-04-09 04:26 AM
    Maybe I talked a bit so fast, but sometimes the MSG Icon get stuck in the screen even after you finished reading them.... :/
    09-04-09 07:12 AM
    Thanks Bryan! You're totally right. I just checked in to make sure everyone knows that I AM aware of this issue (I woke up to it on Sept. 1st just like the rest of ya ) and it annoys me as much (more!) as you

Like Bryan said, it's a busy time for me, with soccer camp 2-a-days, finals, and trying to keep up with work. I have a paper due tonight at 11 pm and then another one due on Sunday night, and that's the big one. After that, my summer courses are done. I'd love to get it done before Sunday, but I won't make any promises. If not done before Sunday, I think it would be fair for you to expect it before next Wednesday
    I would not rush to fix this issue.
    I just noticed that my date display is showing the month text properly today.
    09-04-09 12:06 PM
    In this theme, is everything supposed to be hidden on the home page? Or did i do something wrong?
    09-04-09 01:25 PM
    In this theme, is everything supposed to be hidden on the home page? Or did i do something wrong?
    It is correct, everything is hidden.
    09-04-09 01:50 PM
    Maybe I talked a bit so fast, but sometimes the MSG Icon get stuck in the screen even after you finished reading them.... :/
    that's why i was surprised to read it was working for you.

message notifications are bugged for 3rd party themes in the latest leaks it seems.
    09-04-09 04:06 PM
    I would not rush to fix this issue.
    I just noticed that my date display is showing the month text properly today.
    Most likely just fixed for today since Friday takes up less room that other names of days. I suspect the error will show up again at midnight

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 08:11 PM
    that's why i was surprised to read it was working for you.

message notifications are bugged for 3rd party themes in the latest leaks it seems.
    It is actually kinda working now, I have not seen any problem since battery pull, I am trying to figure how it happens....
    09-04-09 08:23 PM
    Sorry if my post sounded like I was pushing for an update, that is not the case. Just pointing something out that I noticed to the theme maker, I'm currently on .167 so an update isn't much of a use for me anyway lol.

Again, awesome theme. You definitely nailed this one

EDIT: Oh and calling me a new comer.. lol, look at my join date.
    09-05-09 12:05 AM
    Sorry if my post sounded like I was pushing for an update, that is not the case. Just pointing something out that I noticed to the theme maker, I'm currently on .167 so an update isn't much of a use for me anyway lol.

Again, awesome theme. You definitely nailed this one

EDIT: Oh and calling me a new comer.. lol, look at my join date.
    <------ WOW Can Def. Tell I'm the noob

Thats the one thing I did not notice. My bad. Sorry I must have been in some type of mood that day. New baby and all, things are just a bit too crazy.

If I forgot to apologize to anyone that I needed to recently I apologize.

Now that thats over back to the theme thread. LOL
    09-05-09 01:07 AM
    Saturday,September 5 fits in my version! I'd post a sceenshot but Aug won't let me!!
    Last edited by cbresciani; 09-05-09 at 04:59 PM.
    09-05-09 04:53 PM
    I had to reinstall my BB OS because of a major issue.. Could you resend me your email?
    09-05-09 10:23 PM
    Saturday,September 5 fits in my version! I'd post a sceenshot but Aug won't let me!!
    Haha thanks for not posting it. But yeah - Saturday did fit for me too. I think Friday did as well. And so does Sunday. It just depends on the day of the week- and how long it is. For example, just off of the top of my head without much thought, I would think Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday would all fit. I think the big one is just Wednesday, since it takes up more space. I might be off on that, just a quick guess though. either way, I know what the problem is, and it's a pretty quick fix. I'll have it done by Wednesday I hope. It's just a pain to do it in all the versions, that's what takes a while, and re-compiling all the files, uploading them all, and then sending out the email again. But I love ya' all so it'll be done soon!

Just trying to get that final paper done... due tonight at midnight (technically it is TOMORROW morning at midnight but my professor doesn't understand that concept).

On another note, my while most of the days fit right now, I think that some of the closer ones (Thursday, Saturday) might not fit once the date got into double digits. I'm not sure, but it should be fixed before then anyway (hopefully!).

In the mean time, thanks for being patient, and I'm glad this was pretty much a one-day bug
    09-06-09 04:45 PM
    I had to reinstall my BB OS because of a major issue.. Could you resend me your email?
    Sure, what's the email address that you donated under? Sorry it's tough to keep real life names, email addresses, and forum names all linked up together!

Thanks so much!
    09-06-09 04:46 PM
    Say, I don't know if you've been asked this before, but I don't suppose you have :|: elle :|: Weather Edition + QuickLaunch for the Blackberry Pearl Flip (8230)?

Fingers crossed!

Cheers,
    LostinCanada
    09-06-09 11:34 PM
    Hi - I just got a Blackberry Storm and I tried to download your theme ota and it did not work. It wound up in Options>Advanced Options>Applications. How do I get this theme to work on my storm?
    09-09-09 09:32 AM
    Hi - I just got a Blackberry Storm and I tried to download your theme ota and it did not work. It wound up in Options>Advanced Options>Applications. How do I get this theme to work on my storm?
    Aeroku,

go to the "options" app and scroll down to the bottom and select "theme" then select the elle theme wait a few seconds because the storm will look like it isn't doing anything. After that, do 2 battery pulls to clear out your memory. That's it. Keep in mind the numerical invisible zones are associated with the first 4 or 5 locations on the home directory of your storm. So you have to do a move to folder and/or move icon.

Mike
    09-09-09 11:17 AM
    Say, I don't know if you've been asked this before, but I don't suppose you have :|: elle :|: Weather Edition + QuickLaunch for the Blackberry Pearl Flip (8230)?

Fingers crossed!

Cheers,
    LostinCanada

Sorry, this is for the Storm 95xx only!
    09-09-09 01:57 PM
1,521 ... 3738394041 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD