View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    That's case you're running the current os it's a POS

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 06:16 PM
    Make sure the images you loaded are 360 X 480 pixels. It is possible the image file is corrupted. I had a couple of images early on that were corrupted and I had a black screen on the storm.
    Dude, if I can one day afford a support team, consider yourself employed thanks for your ongoing help!

08-11-09 08:37 PM
    Love the theme... excellent work!! Kudos!!

-dE
    Thanks dE! glad you like it! Feel free to post any comments or suggestions!

08-11-09 08:39 PM
    Auggie,

"Goodie Package" = renders me completely speech less...i will leave it at "wow". Your work is TRULY awesome. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Kevin
    Kevin,
    I'm pumped you like it so much! It is exciting to see people enjoying the theme. please feel free to use the email address you got with the goodie package to contact me at any time with comments, questions, or suggestions. I love hearing ideas from my donors

08-11-09 08:41 PM
    I love the WBMBQL Theme for my Storm... but it uses up a crazy amount of memory. i go from 30MB at boot down to 15MB free in a short amount of time.
    The theme is not your issue the themes are proven and guaranteed to be leak free.

The issue resides in either:
    -Your OS
    -A 3rd party app
    -Or a corrupted restored data backup

08-11-09 08:43 PM
    I hope this isnt too much to ask.. But i love two of ur wallpapers but want ALL of the if possible

I have that wallpaper changer program and am always looking for some sweet wallpaper.

I love the dark one with the door opening to like a windows xp scene.. (awesome wall)... and the big fluffy cloud one.

if u can post/ or pm /or pin me those two atleast i would be thankful soooo much

anything u can do i appreciate.

Nice theme btw.

only reason why i havent picked it up (and get the walls too) is cuz I am absolutely in love and addicted to another theme.. and i am too much attatched and sorted to change to a diff theme.

thanks again

-murph
    08-11-09 10:54 PM
    The theme is not your issue the themes are proven and guaranteed to be leak free.

The issue resides in either:
    -Your OS
    -A 3rd party app
    -Or a corrupted restored data backup

Does version 151 have a memory leak when it comes to themes? If so, it seems they nailed the memory leaks for normal apps but screwed up on themes somehow.
    08-12-09 07:26 AM
    Dude, if I can one day afford a support team, consider yourself employed thanks for your ongoing help!

Auggie,

Enjoy it while you can... I leave for Sweden at the end of the week for a month.
    We'll see how well Verizon work in Europe.

Mike
    08-12-09 07:48 AM
    Hmm, this is odd! You're talking about the screen with the "hidden hot spots," correct? The other screens aren't customizable by users (Plazmic doesn't allow it ).

Is your phone plugged in to a computer by any chance? If my phone is plugged in to a computer, it goes into card access mode, so the pictures that I try to use as a wallpaper won't show up (they're in use by the computer, so not accessible to the phone).

Other than that, make sure you do a battery pull - but there shouldn't be any issue with that! I haven't heard of anyone else having that issue before... are you definitely setting it the normal way? Try setting the them back to default Precision Zen, and change the wallpaper. Does that work? Verify that it works, then switch to :|: elle :|: and switch the wallpaper the same way.

I know it works for sure because I use tons of wallpapers with the theme (at some points, I use wallpaper changers to see as many images as I can).

Keep in touch on if this remains an issue for you. If anyone else has had experience with this, it's news to me, but please post up here so that we can work through it.

Thanks a lot for the feedback and feel free to post any time for help!
    -Aug
    Well, I am not sure what happened, but is playing ball with me know. Must of been an ID10T error. Who knows.
    08-12-09 07:49 AM
    Does version 151 have a memory leak when it comes to themes? If so, it seems they nailed the memory leaks for normal apps but screwed up on themes somehow.
    151 behaves WAY better than 148. There is much more memory available and less leaking. The leaking in 151 seems to have something to do with battery levels. The easiest thing to do is get meterberry or quickpull and schedule a daily reset.

I had to roll back to 148 so I didn't get in hot water with Verizon (I need to activate international data/voice) and 148 really sux.
    08-12-09 07:53 AM
    Well, I am not sure what happened, but is playing ball with me know. Must of been an ID10T error. Who knows.
    Much better known in the industry as an I/O error. (ID10T Operator)

Welcome to the club...We have jackets
    08-12-09 08:02 AM
    cant see the pix at work.
    08-12-09 08:02 AM
    I hope this isnt too much to ask.. But i love two of ur wallpapers but want ALL of the if possible

I have that wallpaper changer program and am always looking for some sweet wallpaper.

I love the dark one with the door opening to like a windows xp scene.. (awesome wall)... and the big fluffy cloud one.

if u can post/ or pm /or pin me those two atleast i would be thankful soooo much

anything u can do i appreciate.

Nice theme btw.

only reason why i havent picked it up (and get the walls too) is cuz I am absolutely in love and addicted to another theme.. and i am too much attatched and sorted to change to a diff theme.

thanks again

-murph
    Hey Murph,

Glad you've got a theme you're loving Hopefully you'll give :|: elle :|: a shot for a few days and see if you get used to (and fall in love with!) it. If not, no big!

Anyway, if you read the first post, you will see there is a link to a page with all the wallpapers. You can get them there.
    08-12-09 09:35 AM
    Auggie,

Enjoy it while you can... I leave for Sweden at the end of the week for a month.
    We'll see how well Verizon work in Europe.

Mike
    Yikes! Well, hopefully Big Red comes through!

Then again, not having Verizon could be a great thing, and mean more relaxation for ya!
    08-12-09 09:36 AM
    Aug:

Great theme, I absolutely love the way you've separated the banner into two thin space-saving bars. However, I'm not a user that likes hidden icons.

For me, this theme would be absolutely perfect with two rows of five icons on the bottom with no text, with the same background shading as the banners. Any chance of you creating a theme like this?
    08-12-09 09:36 AM
    cant see the pix at work.
    Try loading the page on your Storm
    08-12-09 09:37 AM
    Aug:

Great theme, I absolutely love the way you've separated the banner into two thin space-saving bars. However, I'm not a user that likes hidden icons.

For me, this theme would be absolutely perfect with two rows of five icons on the bottom with no text, with the same background shading as the banners. Any chance of you creating a theme like this?
    At this point, there's nothing promising about that. I do have some ideas for another theme, but I'm focusing on this one for now. I don't want to say "yes," or "no," because I'm really not sure where my next theme will take me - or even when I'll get to it
    08-12-09 09:43 AM
    Hey Aug, question about the theme: I have the WB+QL+Meterberry version, I change the wallpaper of applications and phone, is it possible?
    08-12-09 09:48 AM
    Hey Aug, question about the theme: I have the WB+QL+Meterberry version, I change the wallpaper of applications and phone, is it possible?
    Unfortunately, Plazmic doesn't (currently) support that - I have been willing to do that for people for donations though... I don't mind doing it, it's just that they quickly add up and my list gets longer and longer. If you want me to do it for ya I can though. It's annoying that they only let us set that at the time of development, and we can't change that the way we can change the main wallpaper
    08-12-09 09:53 AM
    Yikes! Well, hopefully Big Red comes through!

Then again, not having Verizon could be a great thing, and mean more relaxation for ya!

Unfortunately, not a vacation..site assignment. With both kidz going back to school in 2 weeks and the wife working, some crap is gonna happen while I'm away.
    08-12-09 09:56 AM
    What should I do? I send you my wall and you tell me how much it costs, right ?
    08-12-09 10:16 AM
    Aug,

totaly love this theme. Just donated a second time (first was for QL version, now for the classic) Thanks for your hard work.
    08-12-09 12:55 PM
    can anyone put up some screen shots for me please? I hear good things about this theme, and to be free is even better especially for me :/
    08-12-09 02:16 PM
    At this point, there's nothing promising about that. I do have some ideas for another theme, but I'm focusing on this one for now. I don't want to say "yes," or "no," because I'm really not sure where my next theme will take me - or even when I'll get to it
    Alright, fair enough.

Elle is beautiful, but as I really don't like hidden main icons (the hidden messages, profiles, calendar, clock and connections are great, though, primarily because while technically "hidden" there are visual cues as to what they are), I will unfortunately not be using it. I will certainly donate if you come out with a theme like I described, and would donate now to help you along if you indicated that you were working on something that I might like, but as it stands, I'm going to keep looking for that 'perfect' theme.

Still, it's great work, and you should be proud of it. I don't know why there aren't more themes with the banner simplified and made smaller like you've done here. Really, who needs a large image of a speaker sitting there?
    08-12-09 02:36 PM
    This is a great them. Actually theme(s). Worth every penny in donations.
    08-12-09 08:21 PM
1,521 ... 2930313233 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD