View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    Wanted to let everyone know that I just talked to my awesome OTA guy and he said his host is having power issues right now, so the OTA's are all down for the time being.

I'm sure they're working on getting it up ASAP, so keep posted, keep trying every now and then... and if you get through before I see it's up, give everyone a post here to that we know the links are working again

Thanks for being patient!
    -Aug
    08-03-09 12:03 PM
    Thanks! You're right -

Links are back up!
    08-03-09 02:02 PM
    will this work for the pearl 8130??
    08-03-09 04:25 PM
    will this work for the pearl 8130??
    Not unless aug makes a specific version for the pearl 8130.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-03-09 04:27 PM
    ok, well if someone hears that she did, please let me know!! Thanks so much!!
    08-03-09 04:29 PM
    Yeah not currently... Maybe one day but most likely not, sorry!

08-03-09 04:30 PM
    Any chance you could send me the Elle Classic files (.cod/.alx) so I could install it manually through AppLoader?

I'm in Shanghai and I don't exactly have access to OTA so I can't download them that way . Tried throwing the .jad file into my microSD card and using the Media player to try to download it that way but that was a no go too (error 907 COD blahblahblah). Even went so far as to use the OTALoader program to try to get the files that way, but since you are using tinyurl that didn't work either...

I'd really appreciate it if there's anything you could do to help me. Thanks in advance!
    08-04-09 12:08 AM
    where do i add the weather icon i really want to have that on the screen
    08-04-09 01:15 AM
    where do i add the weather icon i really want to have that on the screen
    Make sure you have the version of the elle theme that supports Weatherbug.
    It begins with WB....

Then, move the weatherbug icon to you home folder (if it is not already there)
    and move it to the very first position on the home screen. Application positions are described on page one of the thread.

Mike
    08-04-09 07:31 AM
    Any chance you could send me the Elle Classic files (.cod/.alx) so I could install it manually through AppLoader?

I'm in Shanghai and I don't exactly have access to OTA so I can't download them that way . Tried throwing the .jad file into my microSD card and using the Media player to try to download it that way but that was a no go too (error 907 COD blahblahblah). Even went so far as to use the OTALoader program to try to get the files that way, but since you are using tinyurl that didn't work either...

I'd really appreciate it if there's anything you could do to help me. Thanks in advance!

PM'd ya
    08-04-09 11:04 AM
    It begins with WB....

and move it to the very first position on the home screen. Application positions are described on page one of the thread.

Mike
    Thanks Mike I need to get you on payroll man - you give as much support in here as I do almost!

I just need to get you answering my emails and PM's too, then life would be great!
    08-04-09 11:05 AM
    Thanks Mike I need to get you on payroll man - you give as much support in here as I do almost!

I just need to get you answering my emails and PM's too, then life would be great!
    Aug...

you got more free time for this stuff than I do

You got 2 dogs...

I got a wife and 2 kids...
    08-04-09 11:11 AM
    Support for this theme is great. But I think I've found the best wallpaper to match. I'll throw up a SS when I get back home.

08-04-09 12:19 PM
    Wow... These are pretty
    08-05-09 06:25 AM
    Aug...

you got more free time for this stuff than I do

You got 2 dogs...

I got a wife and 2 kids...
    Haha, touche sir!
    08-05-09 08:58 AM
    Support for this theme is great. But I think I've found the best wallpaper to match. I'll throw up a SS when I get back home.

Nice! Can't wait to see it!
    08-05-09 08:59 AM
    Wow... These are pretty
    Thx dutchpk! If you ever need any help or anything let me know! Comments and suggestions for improvement are always welcomed too
    08-05-09 08:59 AM
    It begins with WB....

Mike
    Also make sure you actually have a weather app installed Doesn't come with the theme.
    08-05-09 01:43 PM
    is there any way you could send me the elle weather edition files .cod and .alx so I could try to install it manually through bb desktop manager? to be honest this is my first bb as well as first forum post so im still trying to figure out how everything works. im hardly a techie i just spent the last two days trying to get my storm working on tmobile and im happy to say i can now recieve mms's!!!

i havnt signed up for a data plan or anything yet so im not sure ota will work for me

cheers in advance
    08-05-09 11:21 PM
    NICE Theme Aug!!!!! works very well with the picture of my 1 day old son as a wallpaper!! BTW did you see the pics? I set up a website for him with all the current pictures so it is easier to navigate than facebook.

BTW the baby is in the nursery, wife is sleeping and I was on my computer anyways, so I figured I'll swing in to see what was happening in your neck of the woods.

TTYL
    08-06-09 12:31 AM
    is there any way you could send me the elle weather edition files .cod and .alx so I could try to install it manually through bb desktop manager? to be honest this is my first bb as well as first forum post so im still trying to figure out how everything works. im hardly a techie i just spent the last two days trying to get my storm working on tmobile and im happy to say i can now recieve mms's!!!

i havnt signed up for a data plan or anything yet so im not sure ota will work for me

cheers in advance
    Hey there,

Send me a PM about this and we'll try to get you sorted out... as best as we can! Actually... scratch that... I will PM you so that it's easier on ya Just keep an eye on that "link" in the top right corner of the web page that says "Private Messages"... when it says you have on, click on that link and open mine up
    08-06-09 09:45 PM
    NICE Theme Aug!!!!! works very well with the picture of my 1 day old son as a wallpaper!! BTW did you see the pics? I set up a website for him with all the current pictures so it is easier to navigate than facebook.

BTW the baby is in the nursery, wife is sleeping and I was on my computer anyways, so I figured I'll swing in to see what was happening in your neck of the woods.

TTYL
    Thanks Bryan! I didn't see the website yet - I'll have to check that out. I looked at facebook when I saw your BBM, but I must have missed the link to the site (I was on my phone, so that's likely!). I left you a BBM; I'm glad you didn't respond - spending time with your family

I will head on over and look for the page for easier access to the pics! And I'm glad it sounds like everything is going well over there. Drop me a line on BBM whenever you're free (probably never happen again, lol)!

Thanks for checkin in with me!
    08-06-09 09:47 PM
    /bump

love the theme Aug.

is there a way to know if i have the current version of the theme? im at WBQL 5.7.3

=]
    08-07-09 08:04 AM
    /bump

love the theme Aug.

is there a way to know if i have the current version of the theme? im at WBQL 5.7.3

=]
    Thx for the bump!
    Currently the latest version I have for WBQL is 5.7.3, so you're up to date on that

Though the latest donor version of that flavor is at 6.4.1
    08-07-09 10:21 AM
    Hi Aug, i have been using your theme and everyone love your theme.......One small suggestion.........is it possible that you change the background of the applications list screen which contains all the application icons............i notice that it is always black and if possible user should be able to change it suitable colors matching his home screen image.......just a thought..........
    08-07-09 11:09 AM
1,521 ... 2728293031 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD