View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    How do i run the Application loader for a Jad extension file..sorry new to BB phones.........i used the OTA downloader to download the files but it throws an error while installing the Theme........kindly assist..........
    Last edited by saneen; 07-10-09 at 12:42 PM.
    07-10-09 12:09 PM
    I'm glad you're learning it quickly And I'm glad you're enjoying the wallpapers - I love that one you're talking about. I just downloaded some more, so I'll throw them up on my site, eventually. Just remember I don't own those walls - just the themes
    I know, just wanted to give some props for the good finds
    07-10-09 12:44 PM
    I am not able to download the themes using the OTA downloader......please help......
    07-10-09 01:09 PM
    I am not able to download the themes using the OTA downloader......please help......
    Are you hitting the link from your PC or from your phone? Gotta do it from the phone.
    07-10-09 01:42 PM
    Are you hitting the link from your PC or from your phone? Gotta do it from the phone.
    I am currently offline on my phone and was trying the link from the OTA downloader of the PC............any suggestions or link to download to PC............
    07-10-09 01:49 PM
    I am currently offline on my phone and was trying the link from the OTA downloader of the PC............any suggestions or link to download to PC............
    Aug can probably get you the Desktop Manager files if you PM or email him.
    07-10-09 01:52 PM
    How do i run the Application loader for a Jad extension file..sorry new to BB phones.........i used the OTA downloader to download the files but it throws an error while installing the Theme........kindly assist..........
    Most Jad files can only be installed OTA to your device but there are a few that will run when the entire folder is saved to your media card. Which one of the theme options are you trying to get? I can extract the files so that you can install with app loader.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 02:21 PM
    Thanks ArmaK and kf - saneen did PM me a bit ago, and I sent a response a bit ago Check for it saneen! I have the files ready to go for ya, just waiting for an email addy! Thanks for lookin out ArmaK and kf
    07-10-09 02:54 PM
    Most Jad files can only be installed OTA to your device but there are a few that will run when the entire folder is saved to your media card. Which one of the theme options are you trying to get? I can extract the files so that you can install with app loader.

These can definitely be installed from the device if you put them all in same directory - I explained it for you in the Pm, saneen. it's how I got the theme distributed to my early donors before OTA was up. I don't have any desktop isntaller files because all the themes are in the process of being updated to include the new feature - I decided not to branch off, just to override the old ones Risky, but exciting! Of course I still have the .cods and .jads so I can send those to those who need if they can't get OTA!
    07-10-09 02:55 PM
    These can definitely be installed from the device if you put them all in same directory - I explained it for you in the Pm, saneen. it's how I got the theme distributed to my early donors before OTA was up. I don't have any desktop isntaller files because all the themes are in the process of being updated to include the new feature - I decided not to branch off, just to override the old ones Risky, but exciting! Of course I still have the .cods and .jads so I can send those to those who need if they can't get OTA!
    Any ETA on the updates? I'm dying for the new version of the WB, MB theme!
    07-10-09 05:19 PM
    Trying not to give any public ETAs really but MAYBE this weekend unlikely though. Send me an email C!

Any ETA on the updates? I'm dying for the new version of the WB, MB theme!
    07-10-09 06:03 PM
    Thanks Aug0211, i have PM my email address.
    07-10-09 08:35 PM
    Thanks Aug0211, i have PM my email address.

Got it! Thanks, and hopefully this will work out OK. Keep me posted via email.
    07-10-09 08:49 PM
    Just sent PP. Looking forward to the update, although the theme looks great on my Storm! Thanks!!
    07-11-09 04:17 PM
    Just sent PP. Looking forward to the update, although the theme looks great on my Storm! Thanks!!
    Thanks ReedZ! I appreciate it

As an update to everyone, the theme update is looking like it'll be pushed back. Swamped with school work this weekend

Keep checking back and watching for updates - and donors, keep watching emails
    07-11-09 10:54 PM
    Subscribed.

~X

07-12-09 06:32 AM
    I upgraded to .151 today and lost my "hidden today" information on this theme. Did anyone else have this problem?
    07-12-09 01:38 PM
    Not the theme luckily

Go to options -> advanced -> default services. Change the calendar entry to whatever your stuff is saved under may require a reboot to see changes. This happens when reloading an OS at times.

I upgraded to .151 today and lost my "hidden today" information on this theme. Did anyone else have this problem?
    07-12-09 01:40 PM
    love the theme but i like having my browser and messages icons on my homepage. would love those bold glow icons and will def donate for them. thanx
    07-13-09 02:25 PM
    Thanks for the comment dave! Do you use combined or separate messages? Also, do you use WBQLMB or just WBMB (do you have the version with QuickLaunch hard coded into the bottom left)?
    07-13-09 02:26 PM
    Thanks for the comment dave! Do you use combined or separate messages? Also, do you use WBQLMB or just WBMB (do you have the version with QuickLaunch hard coded into the bottom left)?
    I use combined messages and WBQLMB and yes the quicklaunch is coded in the bottom left (which is such a cool feature, I no longer have to use my left convenience key and can use that just for voice dialing)
    07-13-09 02:35 PM
    Great, that's the info I needed! Keep an eye on your inbox for the next few hours I'll work on this.
    07-13-09 02:36 PM
    will do. thanks again
    07-13-09 03:15 PM
    Very nice theme.
    07-13-09 09:50 PM
    any luck with those icons?
    07-14-09 04:24 PM
1,521 ... 1718192021 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD