View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    I don't think you can add that. I think its a QL issue. Maybe contact the developer of the QL app. Sorry!

side note can't add windows messenger to QL any suggestions... its not showing up on the list of applications..

PS theme is the greatest ...
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 05:18 PM
    Nice work Aug, I really like the WB, MB, QL version! This theme is HOT!

06-27-09 05:58 PM
    Loving the theme so far! Running great, love every aspect of it.

The one thing that sort of bugs me is the top and bottom banners. The bottom border seems to be a pixel or so thicker in comparison to the top.
    Was this intentional? ><
    06-27-09 07:42 PM
    Loving it so far. Memory has taken a slight dump compared to previously, but I suspect it's because I started running BerryWeather again to make the most of the WB/MB version. If it keeps up I'll switch over to Simple Weather.
    06-27-09 08:02 PM
    This theme rocks. I'll love it once I learn my icon placement! Ha. Looking forward to getting the wallpapers you plan to post tomorrow. Great work.
    06-27-09 08:05 PM
    Looking forward to getting the wallpapers you plan to post tomorrow. Great work.
    Me too! Auggie I'm glad you're finally getting the great press you deserve. Thanks for such a great theme!

-Cyrus
    06-27-09 08:11 PM
    sidenote on the slot-2 bug...i've noticed that bug with SEVERAL themes lately, not just yours

noticed it on the HTC theme by KD which it didn't previously have obviously so it may be a OS bug
    06-27-09 08:35 PM
    Looking good! Thanks for posting that up!
    Nice work Aug, I really like the WB, MB, QL version! This theme is HOT!

06-27-09 08:40 PM
    You're right I do see that. I'll put that in my mod list. Thanks for the heads up and letting me know! I really appreciate it.
    Loving the theme so far! Running great, love every aspect of it.

The one thing that sort of bugs me is the top and bottom banners. The bottom border seems to be a pixel or so thicker in comparison to the top.
    Was this intentional? ><
    06-27-09 08:42 PM
    Very interesting. I didn't know that. Hopefully it isn't an OS thing and is just my theme because if that's the case it should be an easy fix. Can't check till I'm home at my laptop sometime tomorrow or early this week though.
    sidenote on the slot-2 bug...i've noticed that bug with SEVERAL themes lately, not just yours

noticed it on the HTC theme by KD which it didn't previously have obviously so it may be a OS bug
    06-27-09 08:45 PM
    Haha thanks man. I don't need press though! Just want the theme to work right and people to enjoy and appreciate it! And maybe donate lol
    Me too! Auggie I'm glad you're finally getting the great press you deserve. Thanks for such a great theme!

-Cyrus
    06-27-09 08:48 PM
    My guess would be that its probably the weather app I think these have been pretty stable on memory (as far as themes go anyway)
    Loving it so far. Memory has taken a slight dump compared to previously, but I suspect it's because I started running BerryWeather again to make the most of the WB/MB version. If it keeps up I'll switch over to Simple Weather.
    06-27-09 08:51 PM
    Thanks! And yeah I feel ya on the grid layout! It took me a day to get used to my own theme lol. Just nothing else really out there like it. I like that though
    I'll have that stuff up for you tomorrow evening most likely
    This theme rocks. I'll love it once I learn my icon placement! Ha. Looking forward to getting the wallpapers you plan to post tomorrow. Great work.
    06-27-09 08:54 PM
    memory-wise as aug said this is a very stable set of themes, and i'm sure alot has to do with the planned simplicity of the them itself. less moving parts, less parts that can break!

again aug very nice theme, makes me want to go back and search for new wallpapers to load up to the phone and use with my wallpaper changer!!

i remember you posting something about this earlier in the thread but i don't feel like spending 30 mins trying to find it...

do you have your wallpaper collection online somewhere? i remember you saying you had found a ton through hours/days of looking, so just wondering if you had put those in a central location anywhere.
    06-27-09 09:17 PM
    well nvm, i guess your previous post sorta answers my last question...

unless you have an entire collection somewhere else lol
    06-27-09 09:18 PM
    I don't have them all up anywhe but its a good idea. I think I have a few worth putting up. Though I don't own them... Am I allowed to do that lol

memory-wise as aug said this is a very stable set of themes, and i'm sure alot has to do with the planned simplicity of the them itself. less moving parts, less parts that can break!

again aug very nice theme, makes me want to go back and search for new wallpapers to load up to the phone and use with my wallpaper changer!!

i remember you posting something about this earlier in the thread but i don't feel like spending 30 mins trying to find it...

do you have your wallpaper collection online somewhere? i remember you saying you had found a ton through hours/days of looking, so just wondering if you had put those in a central location anywhere.
    06-27-09 09:25 PM
    No collection unfortunately - just like 15 nice wallpapers stored on my computer/phone that I found at various places online
    well nvm, i guess your previous post sorta answers my last question...

unless you have an entire collection somewhere else lol
    06-27-09 09:27 PM
    oh that's fine then, i will need to start looking tommorow for some then and check back here for yours haha
    06-27-09 10:01 PM
    Found it! Haha. Silly me.
    Last edited by Bunnii_09; 06-27-09 at 10:39 PM.
    06-27-09 10:35 PM
    I must admit, this theme made me regret purchasing zune/windows mobile 6.5 by mothy (no disrespect to him). This is free and just user and wallpaper friendly. Great work Aug0211
    06-28-09 12:27 AM
    Thanks Marvelous! Having a couple themes to rotate through doesn't hurt

I must admit, this theme made me regret purchasing zune/windows mobile 6.5 by mothy (no disrespect to him). This is free and just user and wallpaper friendly. Great work Aug0211
    06-28-09 09:27 AM
    You should be able to post the wallpapers you used. I mean, you've obviously not claimed them as your own and have no intention of selling them.

06-28-09 09:41 AM
    Any chance you can make a mb+wb theme with no application list box in the middle of it, but keep the 7 other boxes there? I use Ql and I have my phone set up where as I don't need to go to the application list.
    06-28-09 11:14 AM
    Thanks Marvelous! Having a couple themes to rotate through doesn't hurt
    I second that, i almost with i had a 'theme changer' like my wallpaper changer haha!

i switch themes about once every day or two to keep it fresh
    06-28-09 11:19 AM
    WONDERFUL. Effing wonderful.
    06-28-09 11:36 AM
1,521 ... 89101112 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD