View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    Thank you very much!

a-maz-ing.

i submitted my donation, you deff deserve it!
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 11:23 AM
    No need for DM install
    Just use OTA!

Downloading right now, I hope I remember how to put this on my Storm with DM, I've been spoiled with OTA links a little too much.
    06-27-09 11:24 AM
    Hey maddie - I did address this! Download a non-quicklaunch version of your choice.
    Then set message options to separate and move SMS icon from applications folder to main icon home screen.
    Set it in 5th spot if using classic. 6th spot if using Weather edition. 7th spot if using Weather + MeterBerry edition.
    SMS hot spot will now be on bottom left of screen and messages on bottom right

Was this addressed in any of the versions? So far I love this theme. I do like my sms and regular messages seperate though. If not available in any of these I will gladly pay to have it custom!!! You did a great job on this!!!!
    06-27-09 11:29 AM
    Does anyone have problem seeing Yatca notifications on the portrait screen? They don't show up for me.
    Hey Josh -
    What is Yacta? Sorry that is something I'm unfamiliar with.

Thanks!

06-27-09 11:30 AM
    I LOVE this! Great work, the wait was definitely worth it.

Now, when you get the chance, can you upload all those amazing wallpapers you used?
    06-27-09 11:32 AM
    Aug0211 this is an amazing theme. I was working on a theme with the same concept. Thanks for saving me some time! You do amazing work. I have a donation coming your way my man. Keep it up!!
    06-27-09 11:34 AM

Now, when you get the chance, can you upload all those amazing wallpapers you used?
    A couple of them are default wallpaper that comes preloaded on the storm
    06-27-09 11:35 AM
    Thanks a lot! I will post up wallpapers tomorrow likely. Away from computer all day today!

06-27-09 11:39 AM
    Thanks! I'll do that eventually. Makes sense to keep size minimized as well!

I agree but if you keep the default folder icon it won't make the size of the theme 1kb larger then it already is...
    06-27-09 11:40 AM
    Thanks! Glad you enjoy it!

And you're right about the wallpapers - I think maybe 2 are perloaded. I will post all mine up sometime tomorrow most likely.

Aug0211 this is an amazing theme. I was working on a theme with the same concept. Thanks for saving me some time! You do amazing work. I have a donation coming your way my man. Keep it up!!
    06-27-09 11:42 AM
    Oh no! I'm thinking that default will actually make it smaller. Either way not a big deal. I will get around to that sometime though. I do appreciate your comment and I will definitely use your suggestion!
    I agree but if you keep the default folder icon it won't make the size of the theme 1kb larger then it already is...
    06-27-09 11:43 AM
    Aug!
    Yatca is a twitter client that shows new tweets as notifications! How small did you make the message area? Enough to fit what kind of notifications?
    06-27-09 11:55 AM
    Update: It just started to work, weird. It did take the same place of the facebook notification. So this should prove interesting.
    06-27-09 12:02 PM
    Maybe a QuickPull was necessary? Did it just start workigh randomly? Either way glad its going well!

06-27-09 12:11 PM
    Aug- the more I use this theme the more I love it. I do use QuickLaunch- but being left handed it is harder for me to hit that corner one handed so I downloaded the one with just the weather and put QL in icon 4's place and I am really happy with it there. I have everything set just the way I want it now. Also- thanks for the help with seperating the sms and e-mails. I figured there was a way to do it- just my mind blanked out. Another donation coming your way (gonna make it bigger in case I end up wanting something tweeked later-- and if not-- you deserve it!!!!)THANKS!
    06-27-09 12:44 PM
    Glad you got it set up how you want it! Its always a pleasure hearing from you and you make my work worth it. Thanks so much and keep in touch!

Aug- the more I use this theme the more I love it. I do use QuickLaunch- but being left handed it is harder for me to hit that corner one handed so I downloaded the one with just the weather and put QL in icon 4's place and I am really happy with it there. I have everything set just the way I want it now. Also- thanks for the help with seperating the sms and e-mails. I figured there was a way to do it- just my mind blanked out. Another donation coming your way (gonna make it bigger in case I end up wanting something tweeked later-- and if not-- you deserve it!!!!)THANKS!
    06-27-09 12:54 PM
    Just so everyone knows still on the road phone battery almost dead down to 7 percent lol from 100 at 630 this morning! Too many emails. But if you post and I don't get to it quickly its just because my phone is off!

06-27-09 12:55 PM
    Just dl'd and donated. Awesome theme! Simplicity is perfect. However slot 2 doesn't show up on main screen. 1, 3-6 do. Not a big deal, but just lettin you know. Btw I dl'd weather+QL.
    06-27-09 03:03 PM
    Thanks DOOG!

Did I give the description wrong somewhere? What you said is correct for the version you went with.

Slot one has an always visible icon in the top left corner. Then slot 2 is the top left L slot 3 is too right L slot 4 is bottom left L and slot slot 5 is bottom right L.

If you want another slot to show up try weather + meterberry QL edition.
    Also check out the grid examples in the first post for a better example of the layout.

Are you sure i made a mistake? Totally possible - it was 330 am by the time I posted it but I did check it all a few times.

I'll test that version again now.

Thanks for the feedback! I hope too enjoy the theme and thanks for the donation!

06-27-09 03:08 PM
    Again, NOT a big deal, but slot 2 doesn't show up at all. I'm too lazy to ever attempt making themes, so I appreciate all of em. I'm not complaining, just informing.
    06-27-09 03:12 PM
    Just tested to make sure - you're right! I think this is the first official "bug".
    Like you said it doesn't really effect anything; you still get same amount of icons on screen but it IS different than my specs indicate.

it will be a quick fix... If I had my computer I'd do it now - I am detail oriented and I want this theme exactly as described. anyway, I will test all versions and correct as necessary.

Once its fixed an email will go out to all donors to notify you - and I will also post in the thread.

A special thanks to DOOG for pointing this out.

My tired eye missed it! I guess you can cut one version of of your guesses for which version I run primarily!

Again, NOT a big deal, but slot 2 doesn't show up at all. I'm too lazy to ever attempt making themes, so I appreciate all of em. I'm not complaining, just informing.
    06-27-09 03:18 PM
    Just ran through a quick test of all versions. It appears that the only affected version is Weather Edition + QL. I know exactly what I must have done to cause that big. Very easy fix for me. I'm sorry I let that slip past me - it'll bother me until its fixed!

Anyway, if anyone else funds anything please post it up! I'm glad DOOG was able to catch this and me.

06-27-09 03:28 PM
    Just ran through a quick test of all versions. It appears that the only affected version is Weather Edition + QL. I know exactly what I must have done to cause that big. Very easy fix for me. I'm sorry I let that slip past me - it'll bother me until its fixed!

Anyway, if anyone else funds anything please post it up! I'm glad DOOG was able to catch this and me.

Your theme is one of the best themes for the storm, I have NO memory leak, super fast ... So gooooooood
    06-27-09 04:07 PM
    side note can't add windows messenger to QL any suggestions... its not showing up on the list of applications..

PS theme is the greatest ...
    Last edited by brodys2; 06-27-09 at 05:06 PM.
    06-27-09 05:03 PM
    very nice.
    06-27-09 05:07 PM
1,521 ... 7891011 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD