View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    Thanks! So to get a 10 I have to some icons huh?
    I considered that at one point but I decided that the added size would go against the spirit behind the theme.
    Definitly something for me to think about for the future.
    Thanks for the idea and input! Its comments like that which inspired the changes I made to this last update!
    Great start almost a ten. One suggestion use some custom icons that would put the theme over the top

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-09 07:17 AM
    I love the concept. I have always had trouble finding wallpaper to work around my theme, but you have solved that issue.

If you download the free update for Quicklaunch it will fix the flicker issue. Or if you don't want to do that, switch the display from the right side to the left and it will also fix the screen flicker. Stupid fix I know, but it works.
    06-27-09 07:17 AM
    Thanks John! I hope everyone sees that post! Huge help for some I hope!
    I'd definitely recommend the QL update to everyone whether you're using this theme or not. It has nice new features and is stable!

06-27-09 07:26 AM
    it would be nice to have a dropdown menu with hidden applications
    06-27-09 07:36 AM
    BRAVO AUG, BRAVO!!! you were right, it was worth the wait, i get on here today to this beautiful suprise haha!!
    06-27-09 07:39 AM
    Well you and I are sure on the same page
    I was hoping to get use of "stacks" eventually. It will be a while though
    It will also probably add a bit of size - and memory leak is risky with it - but I may create a version that uses stacks for those who want to go that route.
    I think stacks go against the technical side of this theme but it goes so well with the visual part that its something I'm considering
    it would be nice to have a dropdown menu with hidden applications
    06-27-09 07:50 AM
    Auggie, do you have the first two wallpapers
    06-27-09 07:50 AM
    Haha thanks! Glad the wait was worth it for you!
    BRAVO AUG, BRAVO!!! you were right, it was worth the wait, i get on here today to this beautiful suprise haha!!
    06-27-09 07:51 AM
    Well you and I are sure on the same page
    I was hoping to get use of "stacks" eventually. It will be a while though
    It will also probably add a bit of size - and memory leak is risky with it - but I may create a version that uses stacks for those who want to go that route.
    I think stacks go against the technical side of this theme but it goes so well with the visual part that its something I'm considering

fabulous, just fabulous. I see a button transparent like your theme but with a list of applications ... keep up the good work
    06-27-09 07:52 AM
    Yeah I can post up the wallpapers for everyone. But I'm only on my phone right now so its harder to do. Send me a pm with you email address!

Auggie, do you have the first two wallpapers
    06-27-09 07:52 AM
    thanks aug for the hard work. just now loaded.... will set up and play with a bit to test out. along the same lines as the wallpaper request... maybe individual images for the grid layout so that while folks get used to it they can either set it as their wallpaper or at least refer to it from time to time.
    06-27-09 08:12 AM
    this may be a dumb question... but i see you have the default home screen icon setting set to two rows.

i have NO idea how the processing works on these phones but i wonder if you might see a (TINY) speed improvement by changing that to one row? my thought is one less row of icons that the phone has to hide... so maybe less processing power.

again... no clue on that one. just thought that when i saw the setting and figured i'd toss it out there.
    06-27-09 08:18 AM
    Two very good posts. I will post up a slew of backgrounds tomorrow or sometime. The grid layout images too.

As for default layout set to 2 rows - as I understand it this is default in plazmic and something I can't change. In the past if a user changed icon rows from 2 to anything else it would completely break the theme.

06-27-09 08:22 AM
    you should try not change the folders icon such as applications games...etc so they would have the stock icon it looks better.... other then that i love this theme
    06-27-09 08:42 AM
    Thanks! I'll do that eventually. Makes sense to keep size minimized as well!
    you should try not change the folders icon such as applications games...etc so they would have the stock icon it looks better.... other then that i love this theme
    06-27-09 09:07 AM
    I created this theme on my own, but your version is more awesome.
    Thanks so much!
    06-27-09 09:08 AM
    Can you make it so we can set our own pictures as the homescreen image or not?
    06-27-09 09:30 AM
    You can already
    Go into options from application list screen then at the bottom select change background. Same way as normal

06-27-09 09:32 AM
    i know i got it for my co worker she said you cant then i showed her the right way
    06-27-09 09:40 AM
    you nailed it.. great theme! donation made.
    06-27-09 10:27 AM
    a-maz-ing.

i submitted my donation, you deff deserve it!
    06-27-09 10:34 AM
    Downloading right now, I hope I remember how to put this on my Storm with DM, I've been spoiled with OTA links a little too much.
    06-27-09 10:43 AM
    Do you mean SMS like separate from emails? I have mine combined but I could do a version with just sms/mms people want it enough

Was this addressed in any of the versions? So far I love this theme. I do like my sms and regular messages seperate though. If not available in any of these I will gladly pay to have it custom!!! You did a great job on this!!!!
    06-27-09 10:46 AM
    Does anyone have problem seeing Yatca notifications on the portrait screen? They don't show up for me.
    06-27-09 11:14 AM
    Thanks! Be sure to let us know how its working for you!

you nailed it.. great theme! donation made.
    06-27-09 11:22 AM
1,521 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD