View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    Looks like I might have to make some more room on my berry for another theme!

As promised, here is another screen shot of my available memory after 12 hours of running this theme. Like I said before this is an acceptable amount of memory loss for me for 12 hours.

Last edited by cbresciani; 06-25-09 at 11:51 PM.
    06-25-09 11:40 PM
    ^ yeah judging by the one steep drop relative to the rest of the time frame i would say the memory loss has NOTHING to do with the theme and probably an app you had running at that time of which the mem was never recovered

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE OTA AND SUBSEQUENT DONATION!!!
    06-26-09 12:10 AM
    Oh come on stop milking it sucka, I got my donate money standing by. I wouldn't dare donate before I try. For all I know you could never post ota, look at ecruz with his Alienware theme. Good thing he didn't have a donate button. I hope there's a hidden today version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-26-09 12:16 AM
    Oh come on stop milking it sucka, I got my donate money standing by. I wouldn't dare donate before I try. For all I know you could never post ota, look at ecruz with his Alienware theme. Good thing he didn't have a donate button. I hope there's a hidden today version.

Lol, I understand where you're coming from. Please be patient with me. I think tomorrow when OTA's come up and you all see what all I have done you will understand why it took time. And if not, well, then get out of here and go find someone else's theme Just kidding of course. Use mine!

Anyway, I'm really not milking anything. I work all day and spend as much time as I can during that time to do this. Then I leave straight from work to soccer (I play college soccer) and literally change in the parking lot from work clothes into soccer gear. I head straight home from soccer to feed my dog who happens to be really sick, so feeding him takes about 30 minutes by the time I finish all of his meds. After that, I pack all of my stuff up and drive to my girlfriend's where I spend my nights mostly now - since my college house is likely to be having a party and I have to go to bed before 3 am to be able to get up for work. So I am away from my laptop from about 8 am until 10 pm.

Now you know my life story, and I hope you can all remain patient. I might be wrong, but I think this thread has only been up for a few days... and many of the "premium" theme developers who require you to pay to use their theme post their threads a full week before they're released. I was very anxious to get this up (very excited about it!) and thought I could have the OTA done very quickly. Once the initial delay for OTA hit, I decided I'd customize a bit more - and it spiraled.

I can now happily say that I am 99% sure it is all done. I will run another test tomorrow morning, then update my screen shots and explanations in my first post as to what has changed. Once that is done, OTA will go up.

In the mean time, the same rules as before apply - if you can't wait, donate now and you'll get it. If you don't want to try before you donate (and I don't blame you) then just be patient and wait another few hours.

But please, please, please, remember that this is taking an incredibly large amount of my time to do. I had down what I wanted just for ME, but I spent the all of my free time in the last few days trying to tweak it to meet all of the poster's needs and wants. I'm trying to please as many peopel as I can, so that is creating a bit of a delay.

Thanks for your comment.
    06-26-09 12:31 AM
    i feel you man...

granted my undergrad work is done, but i work my 40hr/wk job then have grad classes and it's real bad during the summer with the 5 week courses

where you play soccer at?
    06-26-09 12:57 AM
    Got the theme all up and going last night. AWESOME. Thanks again. Theme works nice and smooth. Only downside was having to rearrange all my icons, but that goes for any theme. Thanks again. Well worth it.

Andrew
    06-26-09 09:30 AM
    i donated...
    06-26-09 10:37 AM
    i feel you man...

granted my undergrad work is done, but i work my 40hr/wk job then have grad classes and it's real bad during the summer with the 5 week courses

where you play soccer at?
    Yuck, that's too bad. I also am taking on 10 credit hours this summer online to try to graduate 1 quarter early. Classes start Monday

I go to Otterbein College, a small school in Ohio. I play soccer there... I'm a center-mid for anyone who cares
    06-26-09 11:26 AM
    Got the theme all up and going last night. AWESOME. Thanks again. Theme works nice and smooth. Only downside was having to rearrange all my icons, but that goes for any theme. Thanks again. Well worth it.

Andrew
    Thanks, Andrew. I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Be sure to keep checking this thread and your email. Once I get OTA's up, I'll be updating the thread and sending an email to all donors with the links to the OTA with new changes.

Any comments you have, post them up. And I'm sorry about the icons, out of my hands
    06-26-09 11:29 AM
    i donated...
    Thanks for your donation. I sent you the email a little bit ago with the files and instructions. If it does not come through, please let me know!
    06-26-09 11:31 AM
    Ok, now that I'm all caught up, time for a status update:

I am finishing my lunch break now, I used it to catch up on the thread. I was assigned to a new project today at work, so we are going into a meeting for the entire work day, where I won't have my computer. I'll be off work at 6ish and then straight to soccer then home around 8:30 or so.

I am hoping to be able to finish up after 8:30 and get OTA up tonight. So keep checking back.
    Thanks!
    06-26-09 11:33 AM
    Love the work your doin aug. Any ETA for the ota link or still having development issues?
    06-26-09 11:35 AM
    Development issues have all been worked out I figured it out last night. Check post above youra, hoping for ota this evening after soccer. New project at work in meeting all day so can't work on getting it up now. Just hiding my phone under the table to type this

06-26-09 01:09 PM
    Development issues have all been worked out I figured it out last night. Check post above youra, hoping for ota this evening after soccer. New project at work in meeting all day so can't work on getting it up now. Just hiding my phone under the table to type this

Just in time for the BIS outage/update! Haha.
    06-26-09 01:14 PM
    Fml. You serious? I haven't heard about that yet been stuck in my thread lol

06-26-09 01:21 PM
    Fml. You serious? I haven't heard about that yet been stuck in my thread lol

11pm to 3am Eastern Time, apparently. Shouldn't inhibit you from getting the OTA link up, obviously, but not many people will be able to use it until the outage ends.
    06-26-09 01:44 PM
    if you could put the weather in the bottom left corner instead of the quick launch, id like that! thanks!

oh and the quick launch doesnt really come up on the version you sent me anyway...but everything else is PERFECT!
    06-26-09 02:09 PM
    Thanks for the comment and request! I'll look into that.

As for QL not coming up - do you have it installed?

06-26-09 02:48 PM
    If QL is not installed the bottom left hot spot will not do anything. Please let me know if you have it installed or not so I can find out if I sent you a bad version and resend you a working version (during a "bathroom break" from my meeting)

06-26-09 03:03 PM
    Two questions:

first, is this compatible with the 151 transitions???

second, can you please please make a weather version? it looks amazing, and having my BerryWeather right there on the home screen would just top it off
    06-26-09 03:40 PM
    It does work with .151 - check first post for all features
    And I'll see what I can do about WB

Thanks for the comment!

06-26-09 03:42 PM
    It does work with .151 - check first post for all features
    And I'll see what I can do about WB

Thanks for the comment!

thank you!!

and wow, nice response time
    06-26-09 03:43 PM
    Lol thanks. I try to support it as much as I can.
    Has anyone other than the person a few posts back had an issue with quicklaunch not opening up when its hot spot is touched (assuming you have quicklaunch installed on your phone)?

06-26-09 03:45 PM
    Good news: I tested the exact files I sent out to the person who wasn't getting QL to install right. It worked fine for me. I think the issue was just that the person doesn't have QL instaled. I will PM you in a minute, whoever that was! Also, I just sent the same files to another donor who is verified to have QL so we will know for sure in a bit.

More good news: I canceled soccer because not enough people showed up. That gives me more time to work on this to get OTA up quicker.
    06-26-09 05:33 PM
    That IS good news!

i played some yesterday and i have prac tmr and then a friendly little getogether/game on sunday so tonight no soccer but go out instead and hope the OTA will be up soon!!!
    06-26-09 05:45 PM
1,521 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD