View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%
    Hey i got paid today i wanna try it i donate
    06-24-09 09:44 PM
    Aug0211 shoot me a copy of that i'm a wallpaper *****
    06-24-09 09:47 PM
    ok if i donate i can get this now?
    06-24-09 09:51 PM
    donation sent!!
    06-24-09 09:55 PM
    donation sent!!
    Got ya socal. Thanks! I sent it over to ya with instructions

Which wallpaper did you want?
    06-24-09 10:05 PM
    PM sent Auggie, still no email.
    06-24-09 10:06 PM
    This theme is great! Donation made! By far one of the best no icon themes out there!

"Bear's heartworm pill" sweet...dude you rock!!!

Haha thanks a lot for the support. And yeah, I almost made some "test" events in my calendar... but I decided I'd just let everyone see right on in to my life lol.

Bear is my dog, he's a yellow labrador. He turns 2 on July 10! And as you see, he gets his heart worm pill on the 5th.
    06-24-09 10:07 PM
    PM sent Auggie, still no email.
    The files shouldn't be stuck in cyber space. I'll check my email again. I use Outlook and sometimes it gets clogged up with a bunch of emails waiting to go out. I'll also double check your address too...
    I tried to send the email a while back just so you know, not trying to hold out on you!

Sorry for the delay!
    06-24-09 10:08 PM
    Great theme so far aug
    06-24-09 10:21 PM
    donation sent AUG
    06-24-09 10:23 PM
    Sorry just replied to your PM with my actual email... different than charter.net sorry!
    -Cyrus
    06-24-09 10:28 PM
    This has been my dream theme. Seriously I am so looking forward to the OTA link. I am on a mac so no DM for me, so I doubt that I could even use the theme yet anyhow. Awesome job with this theme. Any word yet on memory leaks? How is it thus far for those who have it?
    06-24-09 10:36 PM
    Got it, installed it, works great. Thank you for all your help Auggie!

-Cyrus
    06-24-09 10:36 PM
    Got it, installed it, works great. Thank you for all your help Auggie!

-Cyrus
    Glad it's working again Cyrus. Can you check your PM's again? You have one more from me

Please keep giving me feedback so I can fix/change anything that is needed!
    06-24-09 10:38 PM
    This has been my dream theme. Seriously I am so looking forward to the OTA link. I am on a mac so no DM for me, so I doubt that I could even use the theme yet anyhow. Awesome job with this theme. Any word yet on memory leaks? How is it thus far for those who have it?
    I'm glad you like it!
    I am not sure if you can do the manual install method I am using on a Mac. Are you able to connect your phone to your computer and open it up? Does it pop up on the desktop as an external drive? If you are able to copy files to/from your phone from your computer, my manual install method will work without any trouble whatsoever

As far as memory leak - I am a memory freak myself. I always shrink my OS's, and don't really run too many apps. I only keep 1 theme installed at a time

I will tell you that I have had bad leaks for the past 2 weeks though. It started happening before I was using this theme though, so I am unsure as to what is causing it. I have started to get over leaking problems, and I just let my phone reset with MeterBerry every morning right before I get up. So I cannot tell you if this is leaky or not... But I'm sure others will in time

In the mean time, if you'd like to try it out yourself, that's fine too. As long as the phone shows up (like the memory card) on your computer, it'll work. I think it does too... but correct me if I'm wrong!

Thanks!
    06-24-09 10:41 PM
    when will the OTA be available?
    06-24-09 11:21 PM
    Haha thanks a lot for the support. And yeah, I almost made some "test" events in my calendar... but I decided I'd just let everyone see right on in to my life lol.

Bear is my dog, he's a yellow labrador. He turns 2 on July 10! And as you see, he gets his heart worm pill on the 5th.
    Yellow Labs are great, we have 2 purebred muts we adopted from the animal shelter here in Phoenix. One is 10 and the other is almost 6, dogs rule! I think my saying in my signature say's it all!

By the way... lovin the theme, memory leak is no more than usual, meterberry takes care of it every morning!
    06-24-09 11:21 PM
    when will the OTA be available?
    A few times earlier in the thread I have posted that I'm hoping it will be up sometime tomorrow, but for sure (hopefully anyway) by the end of Friday.
    06-24-09 11:22 PM
    Yellow Labs are great, we have 2 purebred muts we adopted from the animal shelter here in Phoenix. One is 10 and the other is almost 6, dogs rule! I think my saying in my signature say's it all!

By the way... lovin the theme, memory leak is no more than usual, meterberry takes care of it every morning!
    That's awesome! And I'm glad the leak isn't bad. Hopefully others will report the same thing.
    06-24-09 11:23 PM
    Why doesnt someone host it?
    Or just upload the files so we can do it thru DM
    06-25-09 01:32 AM
    How much of a leak is there? What is usual? I usually find a huge leaks on my storm using different themes. Why is that? I love this theme, but will not use it if there is a huge leak.
    06-25-09 10:34 AM
    How much of a leak is there? What is usual? I usually find a huge leaks on my storm using different themes. Why is that? I love this theme, but will not use it if there is a huge leak.
    I think the themes with moving docks tend to have a larger leak then the ones that don't. I'm using a simple theme right now and I start at 46 then end the day around 30. When I was using moving dock themes it would drop in the low 20's.
    06-25-09 10:42 AM
    I think this is what i was looking for, clean and simple.

Just donated, please send me the download link. I'll send you a sperate e-mail with my e-mail address. Thanks
    06-25-09 10:43 AM
    where do you take wallpapers ??? I really like
    06-25-09 10:44 AM
    I think the themes with moving docks tend to have a larger leak then the ones that don't. I'm using a simple theme right now and I start at 46 then end the day around 30. When I was using moving dock themes it would drop in the low 20's.
    thanks good to know.
    06-25-09 10:45 AM
1,521 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD