View Poll Results: Which version of :|: elle :|: would you liked updated to 5.0 first?

Voters
307. You may not vote on this poll
  • Classic Edition

61 19.87%
  • Weather Edition

72 23.45%
  • QuickLaunch Edition

24 7.82%
  • Weather + MeterBerry Edition

34 11.07%
  • Weather + Quicklaunch Edition

51 16.61%
  • Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

65 21.17%

OS 4.7 Compliant STABLE (not 5.0 stable) Version Download Links:
    :|: elle :|: Classic
    :|: elle :|: Weather Edition
    :|: elle :|: Weather + MeterBerry Edition
    :|: elle :|: QuickLaunch Edition
    :|: elle :|: Weather Edition + QuickLaunch
    :|: elle :|: Weather + MeterBerry + QuickLaunch Edition

For OS 5.0 Compliant BETA HTTSC Download links, hit the donate button and you'll be linked This is so that the beta does not grow to be too large, and counterproductive. Rememer, donating is for the BETA files, you are NOT buying a theme. This is a free theme, and you can donate it you wish, but I do not pressure anyone to donate, as it is only 5.0 beta files you will be getting. The free, stable released files are totally stable in OS 4.7.

For more information on the theme versions as well as some backgrounds I like to use,
    and grid layouts for you to use on your phone to get used to the layout click this link!

*posts made after the theme update start on page 11
    Last edited by Aug0211; 12-25-09 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Added link to page with grids and wallpapers
    06-24-09 03:40 PM
    looks good, im excited to see how it works on my phone
    06-24-09 03:58 PM
    This really looks nice and clean!!! I love it!!! The hidden hotspot for Quick Launch is a great feature for any theme. Great Job!!! Thank you for building a Great theme. I know how hard it is, and the time it takes. Again, Thank you.
    06-24-09 04:05 PM
    This really looks nice and clean!!! I love it!!! The hidden hotspot for Quick Launch is a great feature for any theme. Great Job!!! Thank you for building a Great theme. I know how hard it is, and the time it takes. Again, Thank you.
    Thanks for the positive remarks guys. I really appreciate the feedback. I will get OTA set up as quickly as possible for you. If you throw a donation (no matter how small) my way, I will take the time to get you set up (by 9 tonight) manually before the OTA is up. Not sure when OTA will be up.

Also, I am considering posting a blank "Hot Spot Grid Layout" background up for download. My thought is that it may take a while for everyone to get used to the "L" hot spots. The image would be a pretty much like the one in my original post that shows the hotspot layouts, except for no writing on it - just black with white lines. I know it's not the prettiest, but I think it might really help people learn to use the screen as efficiently as possible. I'd imagine that after a few hours of use, it wouldn't be needed anymore.

If anyone is interested in that I will post it up to try to help people get accustomed to the new idea.

Thanks again for the remarks!
    06-24-09 04:10 PM
    We need an OTA!
    This theme looks fresh

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 04:11 PM
    This is really a nice setup. As soon as the OTA is up and I can try it out you will be getting a donation.
    06-24-09 04:12 PM
    This is really a nice setup. As soon as the OTA is up and I can try it out you will be getting a donation.
    Thanks!

If you send me a donation I will send you all the files you need to get this set up without OTA, and walk you through the process. Should take 5 minutes once we get started on it. I am headed out the door here soon though. I will be back around 8 pm. If i have a donation from ANYONE, they will get an email from me with THOROUGH directions for installing WITHOUT OTA by around 8:30 pm EDT.

Again, thanks for all of the comments!
    06-24-09 04:17 PM
    anyway to customize the hotspot for "messages" to sms/mms?
    06-24-09 04:31 PM
    looks great! paitiently waiting!
    06-24-09 04:35 PM
    Do you mean SMS like separate from emails? I have mine combined but I could do a version with just sms/mms people want it enough

06-24-09 04:36 PM
    Sending a donation but will wait for the OTA. That is more reliable than trying to get anything off my computer! Can't wait to try this out. One question- I can assign one of the spots for my weatherbug-right?? And will it stay on the screen??
    BTW- if I love the theme I will send more!
    06-24-09 04:38 PM
    You can make weatherbug or any other app a hot spot. You have 4 to pick from
    The temp will show up when icon is selected. If enough people want or enough money comes I can make wb stay on at all times.

06-24-09 04:41 PM
    Ill prob send a donation after OTA is up
    Gotta like it befor i have it, but im sure i wil=)
    06-24-09 04:44 PM
    Thanks maddie!
    I'll include you on the non-ota email I send out anyway just so you have it

06-24-09 04:53 PM
    can you do a non-quicklaunch version? not everyone uses it. maybe put options there or whatever else you feel most useful that's not a 3rd party program.
    06-24-09 05:08 PM
    Glad you asked! I had wanted to do that but almost forgot! I was thinking options would be a natural choice as well - but I'd love to hear input from others as well!

For non-QL users: what would you like to have in the bottom left hot spot instead of QL?

06-24-09 05:17 PM
    No dial pad cutoff is clutch. Love the symmetry of the layout, too. I think this is the icon-less home screen theme that I've been hunting for.

*Waits patiently for OTA*
    06-24-09 05:21 PM
    btw... i'm all for donating but as with others, i'm a try before you buy kind of guy. LOL

if not options... SMS is the next best commonly used non-3rd party feature i can think of. either one would be good in my opinion. not sure what others think.
    06-24-09 05:31 PM
    For a non-QL version, I'd suggest SMS, Media, or Contacts to replace the QL slot.
    06-24-09 05:34 PM
    Nice, Im gonna have to check this out when the OTA is up.

Also, can you post the first two custom backgrounds you have in the shot? I really like them.
    06-24-09 05:40 PM
    Just wanted to see when to expect the OTA. Looks awesome, cant' wait to try it
    06-24-09 06:02 PM
    This looks amazing. Just what I've been wanting. I'm just waiting on the OTA!
    06-24-09 07:13 PM
    I would say just make that button Use Device Application order...like the other hotspots...then they can put anything there...

Looks great..
    06-24-09 07:31 PM
    Running a bit behind, finishing up installation instructions for everyone who has already donated. Please be patient, it should be out in the next 10-15 minuets!

I'll read the rest of the thread after that.

Thanks everyone!
    06-24-09 07:40 PM
    You can make weatherbug or any other app a hot spot. You have 4 to pick from
    The temp will show up when icon is selected. If enough people want or enough money comes I can make wb stay on at all times.

I would gladly donate again for that! Love to see the weather all the time!
    06-24-09 07:44 PM
1,521 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD