All RJ Design Themes have been updated with Theme Studio 5.0. Now compatible and tested with (Storm1) 5.0.0.328 and (Storm2) 5.0.0.320

You should receive an email but if not please go to the CrackBerry.com App Store or the MobiHand App Store (BlackBerry App Store) and log into your account. You will see the upgraded themes there.

After every theme install please do the following steps. You only have to do this once for each theme installed. This is just a precaution that I like to do with my themes I install.

First: Do a Battery Pull. This is very important, as the new themes are much larger.

Second: Go to App screen on your phone press BB Logo button and select Options.
    Now select Theme Defaults at the bottom of the screen and put check mark next to all four and select Apply then Yes.

If any problems should arise please post in appropriate Forum Thread or email me. I will try to get back to everyone as soon as possible.

Earl Grey with W/B and QuickLaunch
    Plus sliding message board

This is the lockscreen wallpaper I use with BerrySlider and Pattern lock. Just right click and save.

Features:
    Featuring new sliding message board.
    Press BB Logo for QuickLaunch, (App not included).
    Call screen font enlarged.
    Profiles icon is on top.
    Options icon is on top.
    W/B slot located top right corner.
    Hidden clock and manage connections buttons at the bottom.
    Custom lock screen.
    Custom black icons.
    Transparent menu background.
    Unread Message or Calendar entry highlighted with dark bar.
    Eight customizable icons that can be user configured for all your favorite apps.
    Name of App is displayed for each icon as you hover over top of it.
    Please check out my screenshots and youtube video above.
    See above screenshot and video for more details.

".328 Work Around".
    Yes Black Pearl is compatible with .328 but i have been getting a lot of emails about the white bar issue. I reply with "it is a problem with the operating system not the theme". I believe most custom themes are having this problem. I have included instructions to fix this, plus two links too good threads about this issue please read them first before sending emails about this issue. Also below you will find the wallpaper you will need to keep the theme looking as good as it was intended.

1. Change Wallpaper to wallpaper posted below.

2. App Screen > BB button

3. Options > Change layout to today > exit > save

4. BB button > Options > Change layout back to 2 row > exit > Save

5. Rotate to landscape mode and viola it works.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/th...rsions-308428/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/fi...e-bars-343571/

Click to Buy

Last edited by jalaw; 11-29-09 at 10:22 AM.
    09-18-09 03:14 AM
    Very nice, very good job. I will Buy it!
    09-18-09 06:09 AM
    Looks great! Really like it
    09-18-09 08:32 AM
    Holy crap 6.00 for this theme is a bit expensive.
    09-18-09 09:09 AM
    Damn, looks very nice, but $6 is way too much for any theme!!! Especially without being able to try it first, and it will prolly be replaced in a week by a free theme. I regret to say that I will have to pass on this one...
    09-18-09 09:15 AM
    Great looking theme, but I agree. You priced yourself out of range.
    09-18-09 11:25 AM
    Glad to see you lowered the price a little. Bought it for 4 bucks and I love it.... Very fast and stable on official .148. Thank you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-18-09 01:00 PM
    I'm sorry everyone feels the price is to high, but if you look at all my work it is on sale most of the time. Right now it is 4 dollars not 6.

If any of you are Developers than you know that we put a lot of time and effort into our themes, you also know that MobiHand takes 40%.

If you look at the other premium themes you will see they are priced around the same but very seldom go on sale.

If you choose not to buy my themes I understand, that is your chose, but please don't tell me they are to high when the other themes are the same price as mine.

I post these threads to get constructive criticism and new ideas not to hear
    how high the price is.
    Last edited by jalaw; 09-18-09 at 01:34 PM.
    09-18-09 01:06 PM
    Picked it up last night for $4. It is a very fast and creative theme. I say nice job jalaw. Nice addition to my collection. Thank you.
    09-18-09 01:11 PM
    Just a quick note, the Youtube video does not do justice to the theme. The video capture i use does a poor quiality job of recording. It is a lot crisper
    on the device.

Thank you to all who have complimented and emailed me.
    09-19-09 05:05 PM
    Its been running on mine for a day now and I really like it. I really like the QL location. I have never actually used the built in QL. This one I do.

09-19-09 06:17 PM
    Nice theme!
    09-19-09 10:18 PM
    Got this theme for $4 and I love it, +1 with testingchip first time i've ever used a designated QL button, props to the designer for placing it where he did. + all the other static buttons, never have to leave my homescreen. LOVE IT!

I haven't used it a ton yet but this theme will be staying on my phone for a while, which is unusual since I seem to switch themes multiple times a day

Thanks for the sale great price for such a sweet *** theme!
    09-19-09 10:24 PM
    +1 on the switching daily or more. I have to put this in my top three ever.
    Still haven't changed.

09-20-09 03:09 AM
    Purchased and am enjoying the theme. Agree that it is very functional. Only suggestion I would make (though I realize it is a personal preference) is that I would like to see BBM in the tab instead of contacts on the bottom.
    09-20-09 08:39 AM
    I have added another image to the top post. It is the lockscreen image that i use with BerrySlider and PatternLock. I think it looks real good on the phone, just right click on it and save.
    09-20-09 09:56 AM
    That is about the only change that would make this better. I always just hit the call button for contacts. I have bbm in the slide out which works great but that would make it perfect.

09-20-09 09:59 AM
    great theme.had a problem with the sms/mms tab but ron helped me out real quick.best theme i have on my storm.well worth the money.
    09-21-09 06:56 PM
    Still rockin this theme.
    This thing makes EVERYTHING so accessible from the home screen that my app screen is almost bare and I only have the essentials there for landscape mode.
    Man I hate having a perfect functional theme cause I can't switch every 5 mins like I used to.
    09-22-09 07:07 AM
    Bought this theme for $4 and love it. A couple of suggestions IMHO...

-Replace contacts with Browser and reorder alphabetically.
    -The bottom tabs seem a few pixels too big. Like, the distance between the text and top is smaller than the distance between the text and bottom. I would prefer shrinking the tabs a few pixels vertically to regain some wallpaper space (nitpicky).
    -When you press on a button, the graphic changes an OEM-like blue button, which is not consistent with the theme... any way to fix that?
    -Make the WeatherBug text a bit larger... the temp is soooo tiny!
    -The Application name text is cut off on the bottom. Try it with "Sounds (Vibrate Only)" and the "S" is cut off.

Other than those nitpicky things, love it.. Very clean and professional.
    Last edited by erasure25; 09-22-09 at 06:14 PM.
    09-22-09 06:11 PM
    I like the look of this theme very much. I'm running .230 and I haven't tried but only 3 themes on it so far and they all work. Has anyone tested this on .230 to see if it will work?
    09-22-09 06:34 PM
    I like the look of this theme very much. I'm running .230 and I haven't tried but only 3 themes on it so far and they all work. Has anyone tested this on .230 to see if it will work?
    P.M. sent too you.
    09-23-09 03:41 AM
    Jalaw, many thanks for takin care of us and having top notch customer service.

09-23-09 03:44 AM
    Jalaw, many thanks for takin care of us and having top notch customer service.

Not a problem. I feel if i put something out there with my name on it i better be able to back it up and if i cant then i need to get out of the business...lol

I know i wont be able to help everyone but i try my best.
    09-23-09 03:49 AM
    Bought this theme for $4 and love it. A couple of suggestions IMHO...

-Replace contacts with Browser and reorder alphabetically.
    -The bottom tabs seem a few pixels too big. Like, the distance between the text and top is smaller than the distance between the text and bottom. I would prefer shrinking the tabs a few pixels vertically to regain some wallpaper space (nitpicky).
    -When you press on a button, the graphic changes an OEM-like blue button, which is not consistent with the theme... any way to fix that?
    -Make the WeatherBug text a bit larger... the temp is soooo tiny!
    -The Application name text is cut off on the bottom. Try it with "Sounds (Vibrate Only)" and the "S" is cut off.

Other than those nitpicky things, love it.. Very clean and professional.
    Thank you for the suggestions keep them coming.

1) I have had more request for replacing contacts with BBM. You are the first for browser. I would love to take a pole and see what the four most requested BB apps on home srceen would be.

2) I made the tabs bigger so it would be easier for people like me with big fingers. If you notice there are three hot spots below the tabs, if the tabs where smaller you might end up opening clock instead of messages.

3) The blue thing... yeah i hate that too. I dont think there is a way to fix that. If there is maybe someone would let me know.

4) I use WeatherBerry instead of WeatherBug. I ran out of room on the screen. Not sure what it looks like on your phone but the pics in the first post are from my phone.

5) Sorry about the Vibrate Only, i just tried it and you are correct.

Nitpicky is good, maybe i should add you as a beta tester for my next theme.
    I'll keep you in mind.

Again thank you for the post.
    09-23-09 04:05 AM
158 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD