Hello to all you CB addicts, abusers, masters and Geniuses......
    I just got a replacement Storm from Verizon cause the dust under my old Storms screen was driving me bonkers...I had a pretty neat 3rd party theme that was running very smooth on both .132 and the .141 hybrid....I forgot its name, but i wanted to get a new theme with the new Storm anyways, so maybe you guys can help me out and tell me what themes have been working for you......I know that alot of these free themes really bog down the phone, so feel free to give me your best opinion on purchased or free themes, that stay responsive and get the job done on O.S. .141
    I think this thread could be useful for many peeps wanting a new theme.....
    Thanks in advance!!!!!
    05-12-09 10:15 PM
    I bought iberry blocks. Its very nice, I'm gonna buy stormtoday soon tho as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 10:21 PM
    I bought iberry blocks. Its very nice, I'm gonna buy stormtoday soon tho as well

and you are running it on the .141 hybrid by lyricidal???
    is it very responsive and fast?
    05-12-09 10:33 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/bo...edfish-192845/

Try the Leather nontoday with wb version. Nice, clean, fast, responsive, functional, no memory leak, and best of all its free!!! Remember to donate if you like it!

Direct OTA
    http://nightbreakers.org/TunedFish/B...WB_leather.jad
    05-12-09 10:34 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/bo...edfish-192845/

Try the Leather nontoday with wb version. Nice, clean, fast, responsive, functional, no memory leak, and best of all its free!!! Remember to donate if you like it!

Direct OTA
    http://nightbreakers.org/TunedFish/B...WB_leather.jad
    Thank you sooo much, and thanks for the links as well!!!!! downloading now
    05-12-09 10:36 PM
    I run Win OS 7 by e Cruz on .132 Slimmed by oneofakind and lyricidal and it works great.

05-12-09 10:41 PM
    Halo 3 Theme is very fast on .141

05-12-09 11:06 PM
    Globeberry is good I am running it on .141 with no issues.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/gl...esigns-213614/
    05-12-09 11:18 PM
    Ecruz Windows OS 7
    05-12-09 11:23 PM
    HTC by KD. Works very good. Also have used Vista by KD on 0.141, works great.
    05-12-09 11:49 PM
    anyway to post what your mem was at before and what it is at after an installed theme? I just got a new BB cause it had some pixel problems and using meterberry it says i have 54 mb. It usually stays at around 52 after a few hours, but when i installed ibot it went down to 45mb right after and shortly after a battery pull.
    05-13-09 12:06 AM
    (I'm using kd's vista complete running bbcrackmans .141/v5 hybrid which I shrunk using lyricadal's shrink-an-os...

Has worked perfect for me with no speed or lag issues

It did lag a little when I was still running .75

05-13-09 12:08 AM
    Way Bold Theme
    05-13-09 12:47 AM
    Using the minimal Bold theme (large icon set)
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/mi...-theme-213440/

runs really slick, looks pretty to boot
    05-13-09 12:49 AM
    If you find any themes that just run a simple-no-flair style there will be almost 0 lag.

Even themes that run a basic slide-bar or something like that will usually run without ANY lag...then again, just my personal experience.
    05-13-09 12:59 AM
    check the sig!
    05-13-09 01:47 AM
    If you find any themes that just run a simple-no-flair style there will be almost 0 lag.

Even themes that run a basic slide-bar or something like that will usually run without ANY lag...then again, just my personal experience.
    I just bought your Vista Complete.....first time I ever spend 5 bucks on a theme, but I must say that i love it......It is definitely the most authentic Vista lookalike I have seen to date, and is also very responsive.....Thanks for creating this, KD!
    I figured a Vista theme for my Storm would be fitting, because the Storm to me has failed just about as miserably as Vista has, so to pair them up is like a match made in heaven....hehehehehehehe
    05-13-09 09:45 AM
    haha, good choice on the theme, it's the only theme i've spent money on it and to be quite honest the reason i haven't purchased any others is because when i look at potential ones, i just can't see how they would be more useful than kd's vista complete

it is very minimal when you want it to be by having everything hidden, but once you pop up the vista orb you have shortcuts to anything you need, and the things there aren't shortcuts to, you can put in the hidden pop up icon swiper on the right (up to 10 icons there) plus it supports weatherbug

i'm sure i will eventually find another, but to me right now of for awhile, that theme just seems to have the perfect balance for simplicity, functionality, being clean, and being fast
    05-13-09 08:41 PM
    all that being said, the other two in my sig are also very very very good ones to take a look at and on top of that they are free so you may want to look at those
    05-13-09 08:42 PM
    Anything by kD or Crystal Clear by BboyerUGA. Fast, efficient and not much memory leak.
    05-13-09 11:27 PM
    HTC TOUCH by far the best out there.

05-13-09 11:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD