I don't have call logs with red zen any explanations ?
    02-20-09 01:45 PM
    Wow! I just checked in here and am blown away that my theme has gotten this much attention. I will update my original post with responses.
    02-20-09 01:53 PM
    I don't have call logs with red zen any explanations ?
    I will have to check on this and get back to you.
    02-20-09 01:54 PM
    I would first like to thank you for taking time out of your day (& night) to put this theme together. To anyone with an Audi this matches the interior perfectly!

Some issues I have found:

-Blackberry Msngr, current conversations still does not show up until highlighted.
    -When selecting icons and moving them to a different folder, the sub menu that pops up still highlights in blue.
    -The keyboard highlight is still blue.
    -I have read that people would like a separator line between contacts in white. I disagree, if anything put a dark gray or medium grey line. I think white would stand out too much and make the design look to �distinct� from the rest of the theme.
    -BBM, I would recommend flip flopping the White and Gray as it pertains to the contacts name and availability. The name is in a dark grey and the status is in a light easier to the eye, grey. By switching these two colors picking out contacts from the list quickly would be easier, and the status of that contact would be more subtle.
    -Calendar: The current month is still highlighted in Blue as well as the current date. Make similar to the icon highlight red to complete the theme.
    -Media Player: Still has blue aura and blue highlight (throughout the media player interface)

Suggestions that would make the theme 110%:

-Skin the icons as follows:
    -Media icon has a red note, not blue
    -BlackBerry Messenger has a red talk bubble
    not blue (the one in back of the white one).
    -Calculator buttons red
    -Browser Arrow red

That�s all I have for now, hopefully some of these ideas are do-able! Keep up the good work!
    I will be working on the icons as soon as I get the background colors fixed. That is definately something I was planning on doing. But it takes a lot of time to color each icon. So I was focusing on getting the bugs out first.

Any of the blue you still see is not changeable. Trust me, if it was possible to change it to red I did. I don't understand why you can tweak all the blue but you can't. Sorry man.
    02-20-09 02:12 PM
    Love the look but I need a Calendar Today Theme. Any chance of adding that as an option?
    Possibly. I am focused on this one right now and I don't have a lot of free time.

I downloaded the Red Leather Zen OTA last night..on my Blackberry and my wifes. We love it thank you... Although, on my Blackberry the SMS messages that I receive or have received show a white screen with only the date showing in black font. My wifes show the black background and white font. So i have tried the following:
    deleted the moudules com_plazmic_theme_leather
    deleted the themes com_plazmic_theme_leather
    did battery pull
    Downloaded OTA com_plazmic_theme_leather.jad
    no luck it still had the same white background in SMS. Also, I noticed it saved the background and the icons that moved around.
    So again I remove it following the same process above two more times and still same issue.
    Today I noticed (maybe it ws there last night.**UPDATE** Final beta version is now up. Please let me know of any bugs. So I tried my luck again I did the same steps above and still same issue. I have played around with fonts, background images, default settings etc. Am I missing something? I will play around some more and this time use the JLCMdr to clean it and see it that helps. If there is a post I missed please let me know.. sorry newbie.
    Sorry this is long and drawn out...
    Dude, I'm not sure whats wrong. If you deleted it and it still has problems. I will rename the next build. Maybe that will help.

love the way it looks... my only issue with it is in the address book in that there are no between the names so if im glancing at it quickly I get rather confused to what I am looking at.. I assign company names to a lot of my contacts so that I know who they are and what they do. its just hard to tell the difference since there are no separators.

oh and in the bberry messenger, when looking at my different conversations, I cant see who the conversation is with until I highlight one and see the user. If I have like 5 conversations going, i have to highlight them individually to see who it is. The name appears when the highlight turns red... but when it is un-highlighted, it just blends in with the black background.
    I agree but I don't see any options of adding that to the add book. I will fix the BBM problem.

Loving this theme. One thing I've found and I don't know if it can be fixed is the Delivered and Check notification on Emails. You have to select the email to see what the status is because the check mark is black.
    Thanks for catching that. I will fix it.
    02-20-09 02:21 PM
    Very nice... downloading it now. This is just what I was looking for! =)
    02-20-09 02:39 PM
    Can you by chance post up just the leather wallpaper with out the BLACKBERRY across it?
    02-20-09 02:55 PM
    Can you by chance post up just the leather wallpaper with out the BLACKBERRY across it?
    Sure. Here ya go
    02-20-09 03:00 PM
    Just downloaded the Red Zen, very nice but one thing I noticed is alot of the fields that require you to type in your password or e-mail address (eg. windows live messenger, unlock password) you can't see what your typing... nice theme though.
    02-20-09 03:25 PM
    Appreciated. If you need any help with the icons let me know.
    02-20-09 04:34 PM
    I've been playing with this theme all day. I really do like it.
    02-20-09 05:12 PM
    v1 is up. I had to go to a gray background to avoid the problems with the fonts blending in.
    02-20-09 05:22 PM
    v1 is up. I had to go to a gray background to avoid the problems with the fonts blending in.
    Thank you so much for taking the time to fix the background issue everything looks good.. ..thanks again..Love it even better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 06:44 PM
    Rocking this one right now. Looks great. Only thing I would want different is a 100% transparent homescreen top banner - my homepage image is just too sick to have it covered up, even it if is 50%
    02-20-09 06:53 PM
    Rocking this one right now. Looks great. Only thing I would want different is a 100% transparent homescreen top banner - my homepage image is just too sick to have it covered up, even it if is 50%
    Ask and ye shall receive

Red Leather Blank Banner OTA
    02-20-09 07:02 PM
    Ask and ye shall receive

Red Leather Blank Banner OTA

this ota is different from the leather v 1??
    02-20-09 07:10 PM
    this ota is different from the leather v 1??
    Yes. he asked for a blank banner version. v1 has the default banner.
    02-20-09 07:11 PM
    dude the gray is tight love it!
    02-20-09 07:14 PM
    Easily the best I've seen, this kicks ***.
    02-20-09 09:51 PM
    Yes. he asked for a blank banner version. v1 has the default banner.
    can you please fix the the font sizing when you open up your messages and in quicklaunch. everything is much smaller harder to read yet along put finger on it to click. font appears small in SMS, Messages, BB button pressed and list of options comes up all that is little to small please can you fix this but other than that this is cool as ice theme GREAT JOB>
    02-20-09 11:38 PM
    Also quick launch only shows when one is highlighted

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 12:00 AM
    Yes! Thank you I have been looking for a red theme for a while to rock on my storm and i just found it
    02-21-09 01:02 AM
    ok i downloaded this theme but when i got to all my main screen where all my stuff is it still highlights blue? anyone else? this is an awesome theme i love it just wish i fix that thanks man for your time and effort
    02-21-09 01:03 AM
    ignore my last post i fixed it i just had to reset my theme
    02-21-09 01:06 AM
    my fav Theme so far .. id kill for a yellow and black (sorry ima steelers fan lol) but the Red ROCKS (willing to pay to make it yellow lol)
    02-21-09 08:30 AM
126 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD