hopefully this theme is as nice as vista complete
    This came out WAY before vista complete or any of my other themes, it was meant to be for the more functional business oriented person who just wanted their storm for straight forward tasks, but wanted a nice sleek look.
    04-18-09 07:15 PM
    Hey Jason, I bought this theme, love the look. The only thing I have, and you would be the one to help me, is that I cannot see my bookmarks or history when I originally open my browser like I can without theme. Any way to fix that?
    05-09-09 07:55 PM
    Hey Jason, I bought this theme, love the look. The only thing I have, and you would be the one to help me, is that I cannot see my bookmarks or history when I originally open my browser like I can without theme. Any way to fix that?
    I'm having the same issue. The only way I can see the text is by selecting it. Otherwise it's just all white! This should be fixed, especially if we pay for the theme.

I also think if the text were black instead of white on the unselected items when you select options or messages it would be a lot easier to read, just my opinion, other than that I really like the look of this theme.
    Last edited by cbresciani; 05-09-09 at 11:46 PM.
    05-09-09 11:39 PM
    Been getting alot of emails from users requesting a 5.0 Fix for things like the Media icon not working and the landscape wallpapers bugging out on some of my themes, So I am bumping my threads so that you all can post here or in the other ones if you are experiencing any issues with the new 5.0 release!

Thanks for your time!
    10-26-09 11:11 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD