I am in the process of creating another theme,
    One that doesn't resemble the iphone.. (to many of those now)

But I have one problem, I moved the sound profile icon on the home screen out of the top bar kind of like in the bDroid theme, and I also moved the time and date to the bottom of the home screen. When I go to export the theme, it tells me this...

"Errors:
    Homescreen Banner: The following objects are outside the allowed boundaries:
    Time
    Date
    Profiles Icon"

Ive seen other themes like this, so I know it can be done, buts its not letting me for some reason. I am creating a "custom" theme not a "zen" theme btw. Can any theme makers please tell me how to get around this? I have seen it done before.

EDIT: sorry for the double topic, accidental second post due to bad gateway.
    02-18-09 09:03 PM
    I'm up for it to try it out. PM me if you want to work something out w/my site.
    02-18-09 09:08 PM
    switch the view mode to landscape and see if the objects are out of the boundaries...this happened with a theme i was building and it took me about 30 minutes to realize that even though they were well within their boundaries in portrait mode, when i switched the view to landscape, i noticed they were out of bounds
    02-18-09 09:22 PM
    You need to put the checkmark in the box in the 'homescreen' banner for 'full screen banner' (or something like that lol, too lazy to open it right now) But also make sure to put a checkmark in the box in today screen properties to 'render homescreen over banner' so that you can click on your icons.
    02-18-09 10:38 PM
    Alright thanks a lot, that worked.
    02-19-09 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD