these are very nice themes. Simple adaptation to the current theme. IMO the best themes available right now. I was looking for something that was as good as the original theme and i have found 5 of them =) awesome work
    02-25-09 10:40 PM
    as ***** as this may sound im a guy and im gonna be honest but the pink does look hella good no joke.
    I agree. I wish a was comfortable enough in my manhood to keep the pink on my phone.

these are very nice themes. Simple adaptation to the current theme. IMO the best themes available right now. I was looking for something that was as good as the original theme and i have found 5 of them =) awesome work
    Thanks BM.
    02-25-09 11:23 PM
    Awesome work! By far the best themes I have seen on here. In fact, once I downloaded these themes, I promptly deleted all my other themes. As one post already said ..I want my blackberry to look like a blackberry. Thanks alot!
    02-25-09 11:48 PM
    i hear ya upgrade
    02-26-09 12:32 AM
    These are the best themes out. I deleted all my others too cause they didn't compare. I do wish that when I'm typin on the keypad they would highlight pink like my other stuff but that's so minor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-09 08:06 AM
    These are the best themes out. I deleted all my others too cause they didn't compare. I do wish that when I'm typin on the keypad they would highlight pink like my other stuff but that's so minor.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Yep, I hear ya. There is just no way to do that. Hoepfully they will add it soon.
    02-26-09 08:08 AM
    Downloading now... themes look great.
    02-26-09 09:49 AM
    Not included in the OP anymore, but I redownloaded the Red zen theme w/out leather. I noticed that the white line on top of the screen is fixed. Thank you!!

I did notice, lets say I open up the phone app, that I can see my wallpaper on the top part of the screen. Battery pull might fix that, will let you know.

Great job on these themes!!
    02-26-09 01:21 PM
    very nice!!! i love the purple one!! ..thank u!!
    02-26-09 02:00 PM
    Can't get to it tonight. I have a deadline on a another project. I will fix it tomorrow night for ya.
    Whats wrong with the pink one that needs to be fixed? I have it installed and I LOVE it, thanks!
    02-26-09 02:05 PM
    ha im totally comfortable rockin the pink theme, im a dude and i think pink is the sickest color ever, i have been running the red for a weekish and its super slick

i love these themes, they are the only decent themes i can run
    02-26-09 02:57 PM
    Whats wrong with the pink one that needs to be fixed? I have it installed and I LOVE it, thanks!
    Crystal reported a green button on the call screen. I will look into tonight when I get off work. I noticed it when I was building the pink version. I thought I corrected it before I uploaded it. But I guess not.

btw, it was a leftover button from the green version.
    02-26-09 03:01 PM
    Crystal reported a green button on the call screen. I will look into tonight when I get off work. I noticed it when I was building the pink version. I thought I corrected it before I uploaded it. But I guess not.

btw, it was a leftover button from the green version.
    ooh ok I did notice that, either way, still love it!
    02-26-09 03:52 PM
    These themes are sweet. The blue one is really really nice. Thanks!!!!
    02-26-09 04:16 PM
    haha, pink and green can actually go together, depending on what it is

so I downloaded the leather red theme. When I ran it, i can see the wallpaper on the top portion of the screen when in the phone app, SMS and MMS, and e-mail screens (same problem with the non leather red theme). So just a heads up Natemz. Anyone else experiencing this? Battery pull did not fix it.

Loving these themes though!!
    Last edited by TeH PLAYA; 02-26-09 at 05:33 PM.
    02-26-09 05:27 PM
    so I downloaded the leather red theme. When I ran it, i can see the wallpaper when in the phone app (same problem with the non leather red theme). So just a heads up Natemz. Anyone else experiencing this? Batterry pull did not fix it.

Loving these themes though!!
    Yes, It's driving me crazy! Either a white line at the top or a little of the background. I'm workin on it.
    02-26-09 05:30 PM
    ^Cool. Hey man I didn't mean to come off like a punk or anything. My bad.

Just trying to post feedback. Great work on these themes.
    02-26-09 05:54 PM
    ^Cool. Hey man I didn't mean to come off like a punk or anything. My bad.

Just trying to post feedback. Great work on these themes.
    No, No, No....I wasn't being a smart alec man. It's more of a frustration with plazmic. No worries. I'm getting ready to try to fix it.
    02-26-09 05:58 PM
    I want the pink and the green. I promise to donate!
    02-26-09 06:27 PM
    I want the pink and the green. I promise to donate!
    Help yourself....links under the pictures on the OP.
    02-26-09 06:28 PM
    Best themes around!
    02-26-09 06:45 PM
    that is almost exactly what i wanted! snagged the gold one. great work! =]
    02-26-09 06:46 PM
    All 5 flavors updated. Wallpaper bug in sms, email, mms fixed. Please see the OP for update instructions.

If you downloaded after 6:30pm Central time you should have the current version
    02-26-09 07:06 PM
    Great themes, absolutely love them! One thing I noticed on the Pink one is in the call screen, the boxes highlight green...
    Fixed in new version. Please re-download
    02-26-09 07:07 PM
    All 5 flavors updated. Wallpaper bug in sms, email, mms fixed. Please see the OP for update instructions.

If you downloaded after 6:30pm Central time you should have the current version
    I just downloaded the pink and green about 20 or so minutes ago. I should be cool...right? I donated as well.
    02-26-09 07:08 PM
183 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD