I have posted some other wallpapers for you to look at. Hope you like em.

I am working on a picture pack. They are currently found in the cocoacutie thread.

I have had fun working on this theme. If you like it don't hesitate to donate.

UPDATE: 6/14/09

I have created a free version of the theme and a premium version of the theme: This thread contains the free version.

**Homescreen design now has a black ring around it...I see a difference in that the design looks cleaner.
    **Icons have been changed to stock with Bold glow focus.
    **Hotspots on homescreen added.
    **Backgrounds are stock black except the homescreen.
    **Fonts changed slightly to improve viewing for those with hard time with old font.
    **Lock Screen is no longer animated.

I hope you enjoy the updated free version...

The premium version has all of the enhancments: Hotspots on the homescreen, animated lock screens, premium wallpapers throughout. Technical Support.

Free OTA
    Last edited by P3Designs; 06-14-09 at 04:53 PM.
    06-03-09 03:09 PM
    Screens?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

06-03-09 04:00 PM
    Screenshots.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/th...43/index2.html

Lock screen on page 5 or 6??

Thanks 2Hot!!! Mwuuuuuah!
    06-03-09 04:55 PM
    oh i love it thanks!
    06-03-09 05:53 PM
    Thats better than I could have done.....

Any tips on animation in general???
    06-03-09 07:29 PM
    Thats better than I could have done.....

Any tips on animation in general???
    LOL, I'm not sure I have anything that you don't know...I hand code my animations and test them out one at a time. My new favorite thing is the animated background on the lock screen. If you have any specific questions shoot me a pm. BTW your themes rock as well.
    06-03-09 08:19 PM
    Wallpapers are cute!
    06-04-09 07:32 AM
    I love this theme!!!
    06-04-09 10:59 AM
    LOL, I'm not sure I have anything that you don't know...I hand code my animations and test them out one at a time. My new favorite thing is the animated background on the lock screen. If you have any specific questions shoot me a pm. BTW your themes rock as well.
    Thank you. I'm tryin haha.

I get bad results from hand coding. My background always moves with the screen, and my buttons don't always work the animation right.

I did get a good start on a hidden dock with animation using composer though. Still needs fine tuned though.

06-04-09 11:22 AM
    This theme is '2 HOT'! Thank you SO much! Rockin this one for a long time!
    06-04-09 06:17 PM
    I've gotten alot of compliments on this theme! Thanks again 2Hot
    06-05-09 12:51 PM
    I've gotten alot of compliments on this theme! Thanks again 2Hot
    Thanks for the compliment and I just wanted you to be able to show off.
    06-05-09 06:50 PM
    Thanks for the compliment and I just wanted you to be able to show off.

You're welcome :-) I just watched the video on Mobihand/Crackberry Store....I was like look at my theeeeeeeme!

2 great minds....ain't no stoppin' us!
    06-05-09 08:03 PM
    Hey all,
    Any word on when the updates will be up? I am still rockin the theme and love it to death, but the icons all look pretty similar and I was interested in the wallpaper with the black outline around chanel. Just want to keep this great theme going =) Thanks a ton!
    06-10-09 08:54 AM
    Hey all,
    Any word on when the updates will be up? I am still rockin the theme and love it to death, but the icons all look pretty similar and I was interested in the wallpaper with the black outline around chanel. Just want to keep this great theme going =) Thanks a ton!

Hey Berry

Haven't heard from 2HOT in a few days now so I'm not sure what's up. I'm sure it'll be soon though....

He's working on another request at the moment
    06-10-09 09:40 AM
    Thanks Cocoa... hope he is not annoyed with my interest in this theme. It's so close to perfect and I am such a perfectionist! lol
    06-10-09 01:01 PM
    Thanks Cocoa... hope he is not annoyed with my interest in this theme. It's so close to perfect and I am such a perfectionist! lol
    LOL....I doubt it. He is a perfectionist too!
    06-10-09 02:06 PM
    LOL....I doubt it. He is a perfectionist too!
    Just, an update...

I took a lil time off to work on my golf game...I will put a black line around the c's on the home screen but the theme with the customized icons is now a premium theme and has been put up for sale.

I am going to also post this theme with the default icons but add the bold glow icons as the focus.
    06-10-09 03:28 PM
    you guys are so cute! :P
    06-10-09 04:05 PM
    very cute! thanks so much
    06-10-09 04:30 PM
    Just, an update...

I took a lil time off to work on my golf game...I will put a black line around the c's on the home screen but the theme with the customized icons is now a premium theme and has been put up for sale.

I am going to also post this theme with the default icons but add the bold glow icons as the focus.

Sounds good to me
    06-10-09 07:40 PM
    I am looking forward to the default icons on this theme. Is that going to be a premium theme? Or are those icons replacing the ones that are currently on the free theme?
    These icons are just replacing the current pink icons. Should have up tomorrow. Now its time to move on to a new theme so this will be the last updates. I think next in the designer series is the Coach, then Jimmy Choo, then Louis V.
    06-10-09 10:46 PM
    These icons are just replacing the current pink icons. Should have up tomorrow. Now its time to move on to a new theme so this will be the last updates. I think next in the designer series is the Coach, then Jimmy Choo, then Louis V.
    I'm all for the Coach! woohoo! Thank you a million!!!!!!
    06-10-09 10:52 PM
    I'm all for the Coach! woohoo! Thank you a million!!!!!!
    Here is a little taste, this is the background i;m working off of. BTW I had to mke this background, damn that was hard work.

The icons are going to scroll along the bottom bar. Thats all you get for now since this is the chanel thread.
    Last edited by 2Hot-n-AZ; 06-10-09 at 11:50 PM.
    06-10-09 11:15 PM
    Here is a little taste, this is the background i;m working off of. BTW I had to mke this background, damn that was hard work.

The icons are going to scroll along the bottom bar. Thats all you get for now since this is the chanel thread.

I'm not a Coach fan but this looks like it'll be pretty cute! But that Jimmy Choo....I'm gonna be all OVER that one buddy!

I've been begging for a stiletto inspired theme for a while now......thanks 2Hot
    06-11-09 06:47 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD