I couldn't add any more pictures to this post so I added another post with more themes. As I continue to add themes I will do the same and add the links to the additional posts below. The direct link to the post is below. Enjoy!!

3/2/2009 update ~> I fixed the bug with the black on black menus. Links to the updated files are below their respective pictures. Enjoy!

More themes here on page 8~~> http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/cl...ml#post1798413

Hey everyone. I'm going to be updating this thread as I create new themes. I have a few already but I'm fine tuning them. Please be patient with the OTA links because I have to rely on a 3rd party to get them hosted and sometimes I have trouble getting someone to host them for me. Please post any bugs you find in this thread along with the theme name and as much detail as you can so I can fix them.

Also, if any of you come across a set of icons you think will look cool in a theme please post a link to them and I'll see what I can do about making them into a theme. I plan on making a lot more themes (like 4 different variations of each theme so there should be something for everyone) so I'll need plenty of inspiration

Last but not least, These themes are free and I'm happy to make them and give back to all of you who helped me when I first got my phone and knew nothing about BlackBerries. However I am a student in college and struggling to make ends meet so of course any donations would be greatly appreciated since these themes do take anywhere from 6-12 hours to create and I would like to get my own site so I can host themes OTA without relying on someone else and this also costs $$$ so any little bit helps. So for those of you who would like to donate the email address for my PayPal is [email protected]. I put up donation links but PayPal doesn't like me and they keep throwing an error. Let me know if you have any issues. Thanks!!

1. Gant Theme

Desktop Manager Files: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    OTA link: http://www.ghctim.com/bb/com_plazmic_theme_Gant_3.jad

2. Gant Today Theme

Desktop Manager Files: MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    OTA link: http://www.ghctim.com/bb/com_plazmic...nt_3_Today.jad

3. Gant Today Theme W/ Side Bar

OTA link: http://www.ghctim.com/bb/com_plazmic...3_Today_SB.jad

I'm willing to customize anything to meet your specific needs however I would have to charge for it since it is time consuming. Thank you for checking out my themes.
    Last edited by Vaffanculo403; 03-05-09 at 11:57 PM.
    02-24-09 08:30 PM
    I want but it says download limit exceded.
    Last edited by PavementPilot; 02-24-09 at 09:01 PM.
    02-24-09 08:46 PM
    Looks awesome--is there anyway you can add 3 icons to the upper left side and have the today feature on the lower left like the custom dark theme--then this theme will be awesome
    02-24-09 08:53 PM
    Looks very nice, loving the home menu
    02-24-09 08:57 PM
    Looks awesome--is there anyway you can add 3 icons to the upper left side and have the today feature on the lower left like the custom dark theme--then this theme will be awesome
    That seems too cluttered to me. It's just waaaaay to busy.
    02-24-09 08:57 PM
    there is a hidden "today" menu there though
    02-24-09 08:58 PM
    Ok thats cool ill just have to wait till you get a ota up to download
    02-24-09 09:02 PM
    I sent the files to a guy who said he would host them for me. As soon as he sends me a link back I'll post it up...
    02-24-09 09:04 PM
    I sent the files to a guy who said he would host them for me. As soon as he sends me a link back I'll post it up...
    I like it alot!! i'm runnin the dark them which looks smiliar..only is yours a full today option on the home screen? for eg...calender and msgs?

thanks in advance
    02-24-09 09:10 PM
    Finally got it to DL.

Down on the bottom, the third icon from the left says Media, when it is my SMS icon. I cant open it from there. If I move the icons around, any icon in this position says Media and will not open.
    02-24-09 09:25 PM
    Is there anyway to set this up w/out the sidebar?......

several hours later....

Okay so even I can tell I'm a total noob. Figured out the who no sidebar thing and what not. Sorry for the ***** question.
    Again thanks for the super themes :-D
    Last edited by AngelRock; 02-24-09 at 10:42 PM.
    02-24-09 09:28 PM
    I like it alot!! i'm runnin the dark them which looks smiliar..only is yours a full today option on the home screen? for eg...calender and msgs?

thanks in advance
    The first one is a hidden today. I'm working on a regular today theme right now...
    02-24-09 09:29 PM
    Finally got it to DL.

Down on the bottom, the third icon from the left says Media, when it is my SMS icon. I cant open it from there. If I move the icons around, any icon in this position says Media and will not open.
    Weird I'll re-export the files and put up a new link in the first post. I have it on my phone and it's working fine. Make sure when you reload it that you delete the old theme from your phone then hook it up to DM and then delete it from the list and then browse to where you have the updated file saved and add it to your phone...
    02-24-09 09:33 PM
    Today theme is up
    02-24-09 09:34 PM
    The first one is a hidden today. I'm working on a regular today theme right now...
    cool..thanks for the insight!! great BTW...will the todat theme have the sidebar cause that would be double great!!!

thanks again..i'll keep checkin in
    02-24-09 09:34 PM
    Wow this looks nice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-09 09:39 PM
    Those Icons are amazing. Nice job.
    02-24-09 09:39 PM
    Finally got it to DL.

Updates the link to the new files for the original theme

Third version of this theme is up with the side bar and full today theme...
    02-24-09 09:59 PM
    the gant today side bar theme--for messages does that show email and sms messages?----if it only shows email can you add a other icon for sms?----Also can you add the bouncing icon feature?---just throwimg some ideas your way
    Last edited by liguy2005; 02-24-09 at 10:05 PM.
    02-24-09 10:02 PM
    The icons on the bottom should bounce. I can't make the side bar icons or the today icons bounce

YOu can make SMS, Email, and MMS show up in the messages box by going into your message folder and going to the BB Button > Options > General Options and then changing "SMS and Email Boxes" from seperate to combined
    Last edited by Vaffanculo403; 02-24-09 at 10:10 PM.
    02-24-09 10:08 PM
    O.o thats real cool--but what about the message icon--will it show email and sms messages? if not can you add a sms icon next to the calendar and message icons on the left side-----cant wait till you get a ota so i can download this
    02-24-09 10:11 PM
    Thanks a million bro!!..great work with the sidebar today theme! cool icons too
    02-24-09 10:14 PM
    If you combine the mail boxes all emails, SMS messages, and MMS messages will come into one inbox...
    02-24-09 10:14 PM
    Still the same issue with the 3rd icon on the bottom. Doesn't matter what is in that position, it says Media and will not open or bounce. The others do bounce and open. Aside from this issue, this is one tight theme. Well done.
    02-24-09 10:20 PM
    Did you completely uninstall the old theme before you reloaded this one? Because I'm running the same version on my phone that you have and I'm not getting that error...

I also can't duplicate that error with the simulator..
    02-24-09 10:28 PM
293 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD