Does anyone know if a Cincinnati Reds theme exists? If you know of one I would really appreciate a link. Thanks
    03-02-09 11:29 PM
    Good idea!love the Reds and live about 40mins from stadium. And so ready for spring!
    Hopefuly some1 will hook it up!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 09:21 AM
    I live about an hour or so from Cincy. I was a Reds fan as a kid. Use to see them play at Riverfront. The days of Joe Morgan, Tony Perez, Johnny Bench, Pete Rose, Ken Griffey Sr, George Foster.

In the 70's the Big Red Machine was great!
    03-03-09 09:29 AM
    Hopefully they can get it rolling again, I went to my first Red's game last year. It was awsome, even though they lost to the astros.
    03-03-09 07:57 PM
    Will someone please make this!
    (Posting while currently watching a Reds game)
    Im a big fan and would love to sport the Reds on my phone
    Im sure some people would donate for this.
    04-17-09 07:51 PM
    It would be awesome if someone could make this. I grew up 10-15 minutes away from the stadium and have had season tickets my whole life. I would love it if they could put together a decent season and would also donate for the theme.
    04-17-09 11:48 PM
    I do custom versions of my popular iChrome Revolution. I have done over 10 custom sport versions of it and they seem to be pretty well received.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/ic...lution-183647/
    04-18-09 01:27 AM
    That stuff looks pretty good man. Now I can't decide if I want a Reds or Bengals theme... How does the cost work? If one person wants a custom theme its 10 bucks? but if a bunch of people ask for the same one does everyone pay 10 dollars? I'm plenty willing to pay you for your work, I was just curious. Thanks
    04-18-09 08:18 AM
    That stuff looks pretty good man. Now I can't decide if I want a Reds or Bengals theme... How does the cost work? If one person wants a custom theme its 10 bucks? but if a bunch of people ask for the same one does everyone pay 10 dollars? I'm plenty willing to pay you for your work, I was just curious. Thanks

I've never had more than one person want it but if you do then you guys can split the cost. It's just a lot of work that usually takes around 5 hours. Let me know if you guys are interested.
    04-19-09 10:13 AM
    I'll donate towards the fund. I'd love to see a Red's theme!
    -B
    05-06-09 09:58 AM
    I would donate as well, anyone?
    05-13-09 12:34 PM
    I'm interested too, I inquired with the Ichrome one a little bit back about doing this, and he was very responsive. It really came down to me not being able to find good images for the backgrounds, etc... but I would be down.

I think it would be especially interesting if it was a retro Reds theme...
    05-15-09 09:01 AM
    I would definately donate to the cause for a Reds theme. I have been looking for a GOOD Reds Bengals or Buckeyes theme. Just PM me when its complete and I will put in.
    05-19-09 04:02 PM
    I've never had more than one person want it but if you do then you guys can split the cost. It's just a lot of work that usually takes around 5 hours. Let me know if you guys are interested.
    Just reading through some of the threads here, you seem to make very solid themes. Would you mind creating and or just updating your previous theme for the Reds for us? I would indeed throw in for the theme and it sounds as if others would be very interested as well.
    05-19-09 05:29 PM
    I live like four minutes from the stadium. I might try the theme if one was made.

05-19-09 06:31 PM
    Hey guys, BBOYER is going to make a Reds theme for us. Its $20 to get one made. Is anyone interested in donating? Just go through his themes and click donate. Also does anyone have any good Reds pictures that they would want on the theme? I was thinking of making it a Reds theme without individual players. just because players come and go so frequently. Let me know what you think.
    06-09-09 12:06 PM
    Awesome! I get paid Saturday and I will donate two dollars. Thanks a lot!

06-09-09 01:55 PM
    I made my own. I downloaded theme builder off blackberry onto my computer. Now I have a Reds, Bengals, and other themes for whatever I feel.
    10-24-10 10:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD